Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Libel And Threat Log From "We're Free"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:28 am 

Time to start systematically documenting and preserving evidence of the libel being posted on the We're Free message board. Feel free to post your own examples:

Re: Eye On Freetime

Post by Artie60438 Today at 7:42 am
According to one of my monitors,the ethically challenged,failed reporter,thief and chronic complainer,"Marsha" called in to WJOB to once again express her displeasure with comments on this board.

It's called expressing our opinions,dumbass. Nobody's putting a gun to your head to come lurk here and then whine about it too people on WJOB that couldn't care less. Here's an idea genius...If you don't like what we post,join up and refute it here with some facts,not your usual baseless allegations. Got it,Coward?

Last edited by freetime on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Libel Log
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:45 pm 

Oh yeah, I got it.

You use my real name and the street where I reside then post ugly, untrue things about me. You on the other hand post in anonymity.

I'm the "coward" if I object.

Makes perfect sense.

:roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:46 pm 

Why can't you just shut up?

It is like you dedicate your life to to irritate people so they don't like you and then you live to whine about it.

I guess I'll never understand the minds of democrats.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:03 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Why can't you just shut up?

It is like you dedicate your life to to irritate people so they don't like you and then you live to whine about it.

I guess I'll never understand the minds of democrats.

The reason I don't shut up is that this is a DISCUSSION board. You can look at a blank computer screen if you want.

If you don't like my threads, why don't you just skip them like I do yours?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 pm 

Post by Artie60438 Today at 11:30 am
"Marsha" AKA "Freetime" called in to the "Tommy & the Taxpayer" show today to defend Mark Kiesling. According to my sources this was her 4th or 5th call today and it's not even 10:30AM Rolling Eyes Here's what Mr Philpot had to say about her, referring to the time when he ran for Mayor...

Marsha's been against me from day one,forget it,you think she's gonna call in and say something nice about me"? She was a scam then,she worked for,I think the radio station She was a scam then,she's a scam now,she got hired by the Mayor,she supported the Mayor,and she still supports anybody and anything but Tom Philpot (for?) Mayor Mcdermott.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:21 pm 

Way to blow your own horn, free.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:35 pm 

Mr. Philpot was out of line with his comments this morning. He was also incorrect on a number of points.
I believe the person who posted his transcript of Phipot's comments on the We're Free message board knew them to be false.
As the title of this thread implies, I want to keep a record of such false statements.
Did you hear Philpot today? What did you think?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm 

Post by Artie60438 Today at 5:53 pm
The Thief,"Marsha"AKA "Freetime, is busy gathering evidence against me. affraid What kind of an idiot steals content from this board,then posts it online on a different board ,and then calls it "evidence" Question Does the imbecile think that enhances it in someway? With that kind of logic,it's no wonder she's unemployed,living in a house owned by her Mommy,and the butt of joke after joke throughout the region.

There is a silver lining here though. Laughing By stealing content and reposting it elsewhere it helps more people see what a loony tune she really is. thanks wave

« View previous topic · View next topic »
Goto page : Previous 1, 2

* Reply to topic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 pm 

freetime wrote:

The Thief,"Marsha"AKA "Freetime, is busy gathering evidence against me. affraid What kind of an idiot steals content from this board,then posts it online on a different board ,and then calls it "evidence" Question Does the imbecile think that enhances it in someway? With that kind of logic,it's no wonder she's unemployed,living in a house owned by her Mommy,and the butt of joke after joke throughout the region.

There is a silver lining here though. Laughing By stealing content and reposting it elsewhere it helps more people see what a loony tune she really is.

Dammit Marsha!

Now you have got me agreeing with Artie!

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
freetime wrote:

There is a silver lining here though. Laughing By stealing content and reposting it elsewhere it helps more people see what a loony tune she really is.

Dammit Marsha!

Now you have got me agreeing with Artie!

Don't do that, Arclight...!!!!!!!

We all have our faults and Freetime is no exception, however with that being said, I have never known Freetime to wish harm upon our country like Artie and his ilk. She does her own thing in the best way she knows how and it's usually things that she is concerned about at the local level.

Freetime is dealing with some real lowlife scum and while she may be irritating at times (I'm glad I'm not... :wink: ) she pales in comparison to the absolute freaks like Artie, splorks, and Goofy540.

:smt006

(And look at artie's post... :lol: the best part is that she drives the freaks completely crazy.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:06 am 

Apparently, now when I write anything about anyone "Artie" deems me obsessesd.
Why do you think Artie doesn't want me to post anything?
And he has started a whole thread about ME on the We're Free" message board. But I'm NOT running for public office nor do I hold one.
Same old attempt at censorship, huh Artie?

Post by Artie60438 Today at 9:03 am

BigFan wrote:I think if the nwi.com message board readers knew about the people OTOB they would realize these lunies are addicted to conversing about mcdermott and people that disagree with them. They have serious mental issues. Philpots rant today gave me a newfound respect for him and understanding about my feelings toward the Creacher in the Marsh, Keisling, and their anonymous band of idiots OTOB and nwi.com Exclamation

The honorable Mayor Thomas McDermott can now move over and make room for Tom Philpot,as the unemployed cyber thief "Marsha" AKA "Freetime" has apparently turned her sights on him after Mr Philpot's blistering expose of her. With that crackpot now officially obsessed with him too,it virtually guarantees his victory.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm 

freetime wrote:
And he has started a whole thread about ME on the We're Free" message board.

A quick read of the "We're Free" board, the board ironically f/k/a "No Free," shows that several members there have quite the unhealthy obsession with you.

How sad.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:14 pm 

freetime wrote:
Why do you think Artie doesn't want me to post anything?
And he has started a whole thread about ME on the We're Free" message board. But I'm NOT running for public office nor do I hold one.
Same old attempt at censorship, huh Artie?

Since Artie is so intent on slandering you, why don't you ask him why he doesn't use this forum to do it, too? After all, it's another platform for him to shoot off his mouth.
How about it, Artie?
Would you like to come over here and play for a while?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:23 pm 

I just did a search of members here. He is NOT listed.
Must have gone on "vacation" his own self.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:31 pm 

I think it is very brave for Artie to include his (her?) photograph on his (her?) posts. Look on the right hand bottom of this post if you want to see what Artie looks like:

http://nofree.spam.com/the-lounge ... .htm#16044

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next