Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: “I think the administration deserves great credit."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Too bad nobody pays attention to the Gallup bullshit except ODS cons.

Who are you fooling?

You'll agree and post anything that agrees with your bias.

You want to paint gallup as a poor source while using gawker and prisonplanet as reliable sources.

Everyone sees right through you.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 pm 

Quote:
You'll agree and post anything that agrees with your bias.

LOL, and YOU don't?...wow, what fricken' crybaby hypocrite.
Quote:
You want to paint gallup as a poor source....

Uh no genius, I said that nobody pays attention to Gallup which is a fact. The WSJ and every other media outlet has the job numbers on the front page from the Labor Department not Gallup. http://online.wsj.com/home-page
Deranged conservatives hate facts.
Quote:
...while using gawker and prisonplanet as reliable sources.

You use NewsBusters, what's your point?
Quote:
Everyone sees right through you.

Yeah, you and two or three other ODS crybabies.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:27 pm 

enjoy, Ya'll:
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. stocks rallied late Tuesday to close sharply higher on news that most of the nation's largest banks have passed the government's latest test of their financial health.
The Dow Jones Industrial average (INDU) rose 218 points, or 1.8%, to close at 13,177. It was the highest close since Dec. 31, 2007, when Dow closed at 13,264.82.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:26 am 

Quote:
Justice Department to Force Public
Pools to Install Elevators

The Weekly Standard, by Daniel Halper

A new regulation from the Justice Department will require “public-access swimming pools across the country to install handicapped-accessible ramps and lifts or face a fine of up to $100,000,” the Hill reports. This regulation could cost “hotels and other organizations . . . to spend up to $9,000 to stay in compliance with the rule.”

The elevators must be permanent structures, not portable ones, though many hotels across the country only realized this “clarification” to the Justice Department’s regulation recently. Hotel operators, especially, are now scrambling to be in compliance.

The regulation itself falls under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).

Some believe the big winner in this new rule is trial lawyers. As the Washington Examiner reports, “the ADA … empowered citizens to sue businesses that are not in compliance with DOJ guidelines.” So any hotel—or public pool operator—not in compliance with the Justice Department’s mandate will possibly face legal action.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/jus ... 33885.html

easy enough.

close the pools.

then thank DUMBO.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 am 

edge540 wrote:
enjoy, Ya'll:
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. stocks rallied late Tuesday to close sharply higher on news that most of the nation's largest banks have passed the government's latest test of their financial health.
The Dow Jones Industrial average (INDU) rose 218 points, or 1.8%, to close at 13,177. It was the highest close since Dec. 31, 2007, when Dow closed at 13,264.82.

As long as you understand it was bank stocks that brought it up to that level. Small community banks will suffer more from dodd/frank bill as well as the economy. On top of all that, it did nothing to prevent another banking crisis. Smoke and mirrors again.... :smt005 :smt006

http://www.cnbc.com/id/46740719

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:17 am 

The source for your misinformation is Bill Isaac, a right wing crank that told us last summer the we might be in a recession and predicted that one was on the way. Yeah, the man is a genius just like Dwight:
Quote:
Both the United States and Europe are probably already in recession – and if they’re not, they soon will be, says former FDIC chairman Bill Isaac.

“It wouldn’t surprise me if we learned that the U.S. is already in one, maybe Europe’s already in one,” he said in an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV. “We know about these things after the fact. We usually don’t know when we go into a recession that we are in one, but this sure feels like a recession.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Former FDIC Chair: Second Recession Might Already Be Upon Us

Dwight wrote:
Quote:
As long as you understand it was bank stocks that brought it up to that level

Bullshit, it's the economy, Stupid.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/ ... 8W20120313
Dwight, you want to tell us what it was the during last few months George Bush was in office?

Last edited by edge540 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 am 

obamawhore540 wrote:
when it's a BULL market trend Obama is the wizard and god of all stock portfolio increases.

when it's a BEAR market it's Bush and Cheneys fault.

anyone who doesn't believe this is the most neocon ignorantest stupidest fuk on the planet because obama can do no wrong EVER!

except sing like Al Green that is.

YOU LIE er uh I mean, I LIE

yes I did lie, in fact I am ashamed I ever said that obama can't sing as good as Al Green, no obama sings WAY BETTER than Al Green.

I feel better now.

I'm going to go put up my obama flag.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 am 

edge540 wrote:
Dwight wrote:

Haven't you learned your lesson on name calling Corky?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 pm 

edge540 wrote:
The source for your misinformation is Bill Isaac, a right wing crank that told us last summer the we might be in a recession and predicted that one was on the way. Yeah, the man is a genius just like Dwight:
Quote:
Both the United States and Europe are probably already in recession – and if they’re not, they soon will be, says former FDIC chairman Bill Isaac.

“It wouldn’t surprise me if we learned that the U.S. is already in one, maybe Europe’s already in one,” he said in an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV. “We know about these things after the fact. We usually don’t know when we go into a recession that we are in one, but this sure feels like a recession.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Former FDIC Chair: Second Recession Might Already Be Upon Us

Dwight wrote:
Quote:
As long as you understand it was bank stocks that brought it up to that level

Bullshit, it's the economy, Stupid.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/ ... 8W20120313
Dwight, you want to tell us what it was the during last few months George Bush was in office?

Hmmmm....according to the B.S. 8.3% unemployment figures...which is in reality higher...is not considered a recession by our new messiah edge. :lol: :smt006

http://www.cnbc.com/id/46713564

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 pm 

Dwight, maybe you should look up the definition of "recession."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:02 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:

90% gub'mint jobs

111 BRAND NEW BUREAUCRACIES.

Quote:
Another $17 trillion surprise
found in Obamacare

Daily Caller, by Neil Munro

Senate Republican staffers continue to look though the 2010 health care reform law to see what’s in it, and their latest discovery is a massive $17 trillion funding gap.

“The more we learn about the bill, the more we learn it is even more unaffordable than was suspected,” said Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions, the Republican’s budget chief in the Senate.

“The bill has to be removed from the books because we don’t have the money,” he said.

The hidden shortfall between new spending and new taxes was revealed just after Supreme Court justices grilled the law’s supporters about its compliance with the Constitution’s limits on government activity. If the court doesn’t strike down the law, it will force taxpayers find another $17 trillion to pay for the increased spending.

The $17 trillion in extra promises was revealed by an analysis of the law’s long-term requirements. The additional obligations, when combined with existing Medicare and Medicaid funding shortfalls, leaves taxpayers on the hook for an extra $82 trillion in health care obligations over the next 75 years.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/30/anoth ... z1qd0dAzQj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:29 am 

Yep,...who didn't see it coming?

DUMBO and Holder joining forces with Al, Jesse, the New(?)Black Panthers, the NAALCP, the leftoid media and even the dead kids parents to turn this tragic event into political and monetary bonanza...

pathetic

Quote:
Obama fails the race test
Washington Times, by Editorial

The death of Trayvon Martin has renewed the debate about race and identity in America. It also has raised the question why President Obama has not opened the national dialogue on race he promised four years ago.

New, sometimes contradictory, information emerges daily about the Feb. 26 incident in which George Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin. Hearsay, rumors and opinions masquerading as facts dominate the discussion. Acts of extreme journalistic malpractice, such as NBC’s “Today” show running a 911 call tape that was edited to make Mr. Zimmerman’s motive appear unquestionably racist, serve to throw gasoline on the fire. A March 26 CNN poll showed that 73 percent of Americans think Mr. Zimmerman should be arrested, and this trial by media brings to mind John P. Roche’s observation that lynch mobs will claim to be highly democratic because there is only one dissenting voice.

Some actions surrounding the case have been bizarre. The New Black Panther Party issued a $10,000 bounty for Mr. Zimmerman’s “capture.” Old Black Panther Rep. Bobby L. Rush, Illinois Democrat, protested by appearing on the House floor wearing a hoodie. Celebrity activist Spike Lee tweeted what he thought was Mr. Zimmerman’s address to his nearly quarter-million followers, only to find out he had terrorized an elderly couple by publishing the wrong address.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... race-test/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:12 am 

more people out of a job along with higher beef prices.

Thanks to Barack Hussein Obama.

Quote:
Beef processor files for
bankruptcy over 'pink slime' uproar

Reuters, by Tanya Agrawal

Ground beef processor AFA Foods filed for bankruptcy protection on Monday, citing the impact of the uproar over a meat filler dubbed "pink slime" by critics.

Meat processors have faced a backlash over the use of an ammonia-treated beef filler they call "finely textured beef." Food activists have campaigned to have it banned, but supporters say the product is safe to eat.

AFA is one of the largest ground beef processors in the United States and produces more than 500 million pounds of ground beef products annually, the company said in documents filed in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware.

In filing for bankruptcy, it cited "recent changes in the market" for its products and media coverage related to the filler, and said it was seeking a sale of some or all of its assets. AFA owner Yucaipa Companies, the investment firm founded by Ron Burkle, could not immediately be reached for comment.

The backlash over "pink slime" has prompted companies such as Beef Products Inc (BPI) to halt production at some of its plants and has led some big U.S. supermarket operators, including Safeway Inc and Supervalu Inc, to say they will stop buying the ammonia-treated beef.

http://news.yahoo.com/beef-processor-fi ... 22703.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm 

More bad news for Mittens, the GOP and deranged conservatives.
Quote:
The U.S. economy added 205,000 jobs in March, according to the median estimate of 80 economists surveyed by Bloomberg before the report. That would be the fourth straight month employers added more than 200,000 workers, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... z1rDetrE00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:09 am 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:
The U.S. economy added 205,000 jobs in March,

Yep, I've seen those lawn care trailers sprouting up all over the place lately...

And it's all thanks to DUMBO and his magic negro weather superpowers for giving us a WAY WAY EARLY spring!

Just think edge, because DUMBO changed the weather, road construction crews will get an early start too.

Hell,...even the cream stands are taking advantage.

:roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next