Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: ClimateGate reveals 'questionable scientific practices'
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:06 pm 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:

Biggest jump ever seen in global warming gases

And libtards, lefties, & "protesters" seem to be running their mouths more than ever before. Hey chuckles....connection...you think?
Oops, never use "chuckmo" & "think" in the same sentence.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:12 am 

Biggest jump ever seen in global warming gases

I think it's clear that the occupy Wall Street peeps are responsible for that from defecating in the streets. :P

I mean after all the gobernment is claiming we need to consider the gas passing through cattle so why should the sheeple get a free "pass," if you will. They need to buy carbon credits to save the planet!!!! :lol:

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm 

Fresh round of hacked climate science emails leaked online

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:54 pm 

Climategate: University of East Anglia U-turn in climate change row
Quote:
Leading British scientists at the University of East Anglia, who were accused of manipulating climate change data - dubbed Climategate - have agreed to publish their figures in full.

Quote:
A grandfather with a training in electrical engineering dating back more than 40 years emerged from the leaked emails as a leading climate sceptic trying to bring down the scientific establishment on global warming.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/copenhagen-climate-change-confe/6678469/Climategate-University-of-East-Anglia-U-turn-in-climate-change-row.html

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:10 pm 

Canada considers quitting global climate treaty

Could save as much as $6.7b

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:44 pm 

Get your wallets out...

UN to tax US for 'Green Climate Fund'

Don't worry, I am sure Dumbo is limbering up preparing to bow to their wishes and vote 'present' one more time.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:52 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Say! I don't know the number but safe to say we spend way more. I've found the super-committee their savings!! :lol:

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:02 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:45 pm 

Alaska dog sled races canceled -- Too much snow and cold

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:03 pm 

New Federal Planting Map Reflects Warming
Quote:
The government's colorful map of planting zones is being updated for a warmer 21st century.
The official guide for 80 million gardeners and a staple on seed packets reflects a new reality: The coldest day of the year isn't as cold as it used to be. So some plants that once seemed too vulnerable to cold can now survive farther north.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2105366,00.html#ixzz1kmV6lUqk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:10 pm 

chuckwad48 wrote:
Quote:
The government's colorful map of planting zones is being updated for a warmer 21st century.
The official guide for 80 million gardeners and a staple on seed packets reflects a new reality: The coldest day of the year isn't as cold as it used to be. So some plants that once seemed too vulnerable to cold can now survive farther north.

I would have to agree with chuckwad that if Global Warming is occurring that it is a GOOD thing as shown by his post!

Good job, chuckie!!! :D :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:36 pm 

USMarine wrote:
chuckwad48 wrote:
Quote:

I would have to agree with chuckthat if Global Warming is occurring that it is a GOOD thing as shown by his post!

Hey...at least you are starting to think that there might be something to this after all!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:20 am 

chuckwad48 wrote:
Hey...at least you are starting to think that there might be something to this after all!

I never said there wasn't.

It is my belief that any climate change (it used to be warming but that was disproved) is not anthropogenic (that's a big word, look it up and get back to me if you can't figure out what it means)

Quote:

No Need to Panic About Global Warming

There's no compelling scientific argument for drastic action to 'decarbonize' the world's economy.

In September, Nobel Prize-winning physicist Ivar Giaever, a supporter of President Obama in the last election, publicly resigned from the American Physical Society (APS) with a letter that begins: "I did not renew [my membership] because I cannot live with the [APS policy] statement: 'The evidence is incontrovertible: Global warming is occurring. If no mitigating actions are taken, significant disruptions in the Earth's physical and ecological systems, social systems, security and human health are likely to occur. We must reduce emissions of greenhouse gases beginning now.' In the APS it is OK to discuss whether the mass of the proton changes over time and how a multi-universe behaves, but the evidence of global warming is incontrovertible?"

In spite of a multidecade international campaign to enforce the message that increasing amounts of the "pollutant" carbon dioxide will destroy civilization, large numbers of scientists, many very prominent, share the opinions of Dr. Giaever. And the number of scientific "heretics" is growing with each passing year. The reason is a collection of stubborn scientific facts.

Perhaps the most inconvenient fact is the lack of global warming for well over 10 years now. This is known to the warming establishment, as one can see from the 2009 "Climategate" email of climate scientist Kevin Trenberth: "The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't." But the warming is only missing if one believes computer models where so-called feedbacks involving water vapor and clouds greatly amplify the small effect of CO2.

The lack of warming for more than a decade—indeed, the smaller-than-predicted warming over the 22 years since the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) began issuing projections—suggests that computer models have greatly exaggerated how much warming additional CO2 can cause. Faced with this embarrassment, those promoting alarm have shifted their drumbeat from warming to weather extremes, to enable anything unusual that happens in our chaotic climate to be ascribed to CO2.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... on_LEADTop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:13 am 

Snow falls in Rome for first time in 26 years

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:24 am 

Holy crap is it winter?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next