Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 pm 

chop chop!!

:smt003

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm 

I mean when we think about Obama's former pastor shouting God Damn America and his new spiritual advisor is of the same cloth with respect to forced redistribution of wealth schemes why not be rid of complaining Conservative Christians? As I am part Native American I have a right to demand my homeland back anyhow. So let the liberals have their country and do as they please and we will have ours. Problem solved.[/quote]

Yeah, Mirage, I am part Indian too. Let's take our ancestral land back, and kick the bums out ! :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
Yeah, Mirage, I am part Indian too. Let's take our ancestral land back, and kick the bums out ! :twisted:

There ya go! You can give them what's coming to them and establish English as the official language of your ancestral land.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:16 am 

Chairman Mao wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

There ya go! You can give them what's coming to them and establish English as the official language of your ancestral land.

Never said we wished anybody harm. We just deserve the right to live free on our own land.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:36 am 

edge540 wrote:
Not as long as the dems have both houses & the Oval Office.

this idiot still refuses to say how all this gets paid for....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:42 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Not as long as the dems have both houses & the Oval Office.

this idiot still refuses to say how all this gets paid for....

As I have been saying more and more a Constitutional Convention and a number of states can trump Congress & the President. Perhaps we can call that the GOP nuclear option. :mrgreen:

With the number of states not being able to cover their costs for Obama-Care getting the legislatures to approve may actually be easier than choosing the delegates to the convention.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 am 

THD wrote:

Well I would guess you did pops, I would guess you did.

Say THD, besides having an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, you also have an eye problem that you might want to take care of.

I can give you the number of an excellent opthamologist.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 am 
Banned

edge540 wrote:
I can give you the number of an excellent opthamologist.

Tell me pops, what does an opthamologist treat?
Something to do with this:
edge540 wrote:
You know come to think of it ,this will be almost as good as back in 1966 when I was in the back seat of my dad's 1963 Catalina at the Deluxe Drive in on Saturday nights....oh yeah.
edge540 wrote:

When this significant & monumentous bill gets passed it's going to give me great pleasure, you know, sort of like sex

Well, good luck with all that. For an eye problem, I'd prefer an ophthalmologist.
Edge, if you prefer to talk about me rather than the topic, I have some advice for you:
edge540 wrote:
why don't you start a thread on it, eh?

Eh indeed, eh indeed, eh indeed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 am 

Let me remind you this [Americans allegedly dying because of lack of universal health care] has been going on for years. We are bringing it to a halt. The harsh fact of the matter is when you’re going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people.

Rep. John Dingell (D-MI)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 pm 

Tell it to Granny while she's being evicted from the nursing home due to Medicare & Medicaid "savings."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 pm 

Something just crossed my mind. Remember a few years ago when I advocated that businesses locally should be required to offer minimum pool insurance? So many said that's a dumb idea. But now big brother government is requiring every man, woman, and child to buy insurance even if the employer chooses to opt out so there would be no employer contribution at all.

Now given option A or option B can you really say it's an improvement to say if your employer won't offer insurance you must buy your own - or else? :roll:

There was never disagreement over portability or the ability to go across state lines to find an insurer. There was not much opposition to the elimination of preexisting conditions provisions. But how odd that suddenly some of these people now claim healthcare is a right when just 3 years ago they claimed it was a worker's responsibility to just go to school and get a better job or too bad for them. Can you say hypocrite?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:45 am 

THD wrote:
Edge, if you prefer to talk about me rather than the topic, I have some advice for you:

Now that's a very interesting comment from somebody who is so fixated that he keeps posting my quotes over & over & over.

THD, that's called a Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:10 am 
Banned

edge540 wrote:

he keeps posting my quotes over & over & over.

Boohoohoohoohoohoo. Come on pops, I hate to see an old man cry.
They are damn embarrassing quotes though.
edge540 wrote:
You know come to think of it ,this will be almost as good as back in 1966 when I was in the back seat of my dad's 1963 Catalina at the Deluxe Drive in on Saturday nights....oh yeah.
edge540 wrote:

When this significant & monumentous bill gets passed it's going to give me great pleasure, you know, sort of like sex

Again edge, if you'd rather discuss me
edge540 wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:28 am 

THD wrote:

LOL.... Nah, not as embarrassing as YOU repeatingly fantasizing about me in the back seat of my dad's 63 Catalina. :smt005

Quote:
Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce anxiety, by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing anxiety, or by combinations of such thoughts (obsessions) and behaviors (compulsions). The symptoms of this anxiety disorder range from repetitive hand-washing and extensive hoarding to preoccupation with sexual, religious, or aggressive impulses.

THD, would you like some more details? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 am 
Banned

edge540 wrote:
THD wrote:

LOL Nah

I'm very relieved that they don't bother you. Seriously, I am.
edge540 wrote:
edge540 wrote:

If you would like to continue to discuss this.....
edge540 wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next