Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: Damn, it feels good to be a Republican!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:48 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
George W. Bush’s favorable rating lowest of any living president, poll shows

and this information is supposed to do what?

lower unemployment?

lower gas prices?

lower food prices?

Or is this part of DUMBOs new campaign slogan "hey look at this CNN poll!, at least he's not as bad as Bush!''

Answer? none of the above.

CNN came up with this ridiculous (international) poll simply because W upstaged DUMBO during the house portrait unveiling last week and the LSM is going into full damage control.

Of course it is not going to do any of the above...This is a thread about feeling good about being a republicon...Well is this case this may not give you that fuzzy feel good...This is the logical place to post this article...Isn't it amazing that you (and the rest of the republicons) won't believe anything that does not tow the party line because you (and the rest) perceive it as fake or liberal propaganda...BUT when faux news broadcasts some garbage it is taken as the undisputed truth...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:26 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Of course it is not going to do any of the above...This is a thread about feeling good about being a republicon...Well is this case this may not give you that fuzzy feel good...This is the logical place to post this article...Isn't it amazing that you (and the rest of the republicons) won't believe anything that does not tow the party line because you (and the rest) perceive it as fake or liberal propaganda...BUT when faux news broadcasts some garbage it is taken as the undisputed truth... [/color]

Isn't it amazing that 3 years into Dumbo's term, you yellow dog lefties have nothing to defend Dumbo and still fall back on trying to blame Bush when the liberal policies Dumbo put in place have done nothing but bankrupt the country with failed green energy projects given to those that were his largest donators.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm 

Bill Clinton Adviser On Why He Keeps Shanking Obama: He’s Too Old To Stay On Message

Quote:
In this morning’s Politico article about former Bill Clinton straying off message, a Clinton adviser suggests that its due to his age.

Clinton, say associates, while mentally sharp, is older and a step off his political game, less attuned to the need for clarity and message-discipline during interviews.

“He’s 65 years old,” said one adviser, explaining how Clinton in a CNBC interview managed to say that the economy was in recession when it is not.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:29 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Bill Clinton Adviser On Why He Keeps Shanking Obama: He’s Too Old To Stay On Message

No wonder we were left in shambles when ray-gun left office; since he was elected the first time when he was 70...I guess that is why Wilma ray-gun actually ran the country the last few years...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 am 

Quote:
Jeb Bush Questions G.O.P.’s Shift to the Right

By JIM RUTENBERG

For the better part of three decades, there has been no more prominent family in Republican politics than the Bushes.

But tough talk about the state of the party on Monday by former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida — who went so far as to say that Ronald Reagan and his father would have a “hard time” fitting in during this Tea Party era — exhibited a growing distance between the family, which until not very long ago embodied mainstream Republicanism, and the no-compromise conservative activists now driving the party.

Speaking at a breakfast with national reporters held by Bloomberg View in Manhattan, Mr. Bush questioned the party’s approach to immigration, deficit reduction and partisanship, saying that his father, former President George Bush, and Reagan would struggle with “an orthodoxy that doesn’t allow for disagreement.”

Going one better, he praised his father’s 1990 deficit-reduction deal, which drew the lasting ire of his party’s fiscal hawks for its tax increases.

Mr. Bush has always taken a path separate from those of his brother and his father, and friends said his words were those of a man free from the restraints of electoral politics. He said on CBS last week that he had no interest in being vice president to Mitt Romney — whom he has endorsed — and that while he has not ruled out a presidential run in the future, this year was “probably my time.”

But his comments gave voice to the growing drift of the party’s base from the Bush family, which has become all the more acute as this year’s Republican presidential contenders, including Mr. Romney, appeared to wipe his brother George’s eight years in the White House from their collective memory bank.

When President George W. Bush’s tenure was mentioned at all during the nominating fight, it was frequently done in a negative light, as the candidates criticized his expansion of the Medicare prescription drug benefit, the Wall Street bailout and his signature education initiative, No Child Left Behind.

But friends say it is the party’s shift away from the sort of comprehensive immigration overhaul Mr. Bush had championed during his presidency that particularly pains the Bushes, who, for all of their differences, believe the system should be more humane for hardworking and law-abiding Hispanic families — whom the Republican Party must court to assure its future success. The issue has particular resonance for Jeb Bush, whose wife, Columba, is of Mexican heritage.

“It is a Bush family belief that we have to do more with Hispanic voters,” said a friend of Jeb Bush, Ana Navarro. “But Jeb understands the Republican Hispanic dynamic better than most people do because he speaks the language, he reads and listens to the news coverage, and he lives in the community.”

During the discussion at Bloomberg View, Mr. Bush implored his party: “Don’t just talk about Hispanics and say immediately we must have controlled borders. Change the tone would be the first thing. Second, on immigration, I think we need to have a broader approach.”

He made it clear he had offered his views to Mr. Romney, who this year referred to the tough immigration law in Arizona as “a model.”

“Governor Romney has used this as a means to connect with a group of voters that were quite angry and was effective,” Mr. Bush said. “Now he’s in somewhat of a box. But I think the broader question is, how do you get out of it?”

Translation:
The GOP is now the party of extremist right wing loons.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:07 am 

I am sooo sorry I missed this milestone...

The 40th anniversary of Watergate
Quote:
In the wee hours of June 17, 1972, at the Watergate complex in Washington, burglars wearing suits and ties were found hiding in the offices of the Democratic National Committee.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
I am sooo sorry I missed this milestone...

The 40th anniversary of Watergate
Quote:
In the wee hours of June 17, 1972, at the Watergate complex in Washington, burglars wearing suits and ties were found hiding in the offices of the Democratic National Committee.

Oh I am sure you would rather concentrate on anything but Dumbo's economic and unemployment record.

That IS the plan...right?

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 am 

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/354488/ ... -radio.htm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 am 

Nice...
Quote:
Barbara Espinosa, Arizona Radio Host, Stands By Obama 'Monkey' Remark And Denies She's Racist [VIDEO]

0June 20, 2012 1:05 PM EDT

Phoenix radio talk show host Barbara Espinosa is in hot water after referring to President Barack Obama as a "monkey" and saying she "voted for the white guy" in the 2008 presidential election.

A caller on Barbara Espinosa's radio show on KFNX was speaking about Obama and referred to him as "that rabbit ears guy who's sitting in the White House" when Espinosa used the derogatory term used to describe African Americans.

"I call him a monkey," Espinosa said during the call, which you can hear below. "I don't call him 'guy with rabbit ears,' I call him a monkey and ... I don't believe in calling him the first black president ... I voted for the white guy myself."

"The white guy" is U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), who hails from the same state as Espinosa.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 am 

edge540 wrote:
Nice...
Quote:
Barbara Espinosa, Arizona Radio Host, Stands By Obama 'Monkey' Remark And Denies She's Racist [VIDEO]

Phoenix radio talk show host Barbara Espinosa is in hot water after referring to President Barack Obama as a "monkey" and saying she "voted for the white guy" in the 2008 presidential election.

A caller on Barbara Espinosa's radio show on KFNX was speaking about Obama and referred to him as "that rabbit ears guy who's sitting in the White House" when Espinosa used the derogatory term used to describe African Americans.

"I call him a monkey," Espinosa said during the call, which you can hear below. "I don't call him 'guy with rabbit ears,' I call him a monkey and ... I don't believe in calling him the first black president ... I voted for the white guy myself."

"The white guy" is U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), who hails from the same state as Espinosa.

maybe if DUMBOs skin gets any thinner we'll finally have that transparent president he blabbed about...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Nice...
Quote:

maybe if DUMBOs skin gets any thinner we'll finally have that transparent president he blabbed about...

Except the president has not said anything about the blatent racism. NOW DID HE?
That makes your "skin gets any thinner" crap just another typical lie.
BTW, I knew you'd like it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:07 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Except the president has not said anything about the blatent racism.

yep, ever since that ''cops acted stupidly'' comment, he's pretty much kept his racist yapper shut.

he has the NAACLP and the Obama Brand lapdogs like you to do it for him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:21 pm 

Quote:
...he's pretty much kept his racist yapper shut.

I see you can't keep your racist yapper shut. :smt005

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:26 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:
...he's pretty much kept his racist yapper shut.

I see you can't keep your racist yapper shut. :smt005

same goes for you :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 61  Next