Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: President Trump > 0bama
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:24 pm 

U.S., Russia Reach Deal on Cease-Fire in Southwest Syria
Plan emerges as Trump and Putin meet in Germany, set to begin Sunday

Eight years ago Obama was starting his "America Apology Tour".

The U.S. and Russia agreed Friday on a cease-fire in a violent corner of Syria in a limited deal that officials said was designed to show the two powers are able to find ways to cooperate.

The agreement to secure a halt to fighting in southwest Syria came as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin and President Donald Trump met for the first time in Germany and as Washington seeks to work with Moscow on the long-running Syria conflict.

If the deal is successful, it would be the first time Moscow and Washington succeeded in implementing a cease-fire together in Syria. A U.S.-Russian agreement last year on a nationwide cease-fire and closer military cooperation collapsed after Moscow-backed Syrian forces stepped up an offensive on Aleppo.

The U.S. backs rebel groups opposing Syria’s government and Russia backs Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, with Iran and Iranian-backed militias as allies. Despite differing goals and approaches, the U.S. and Russia had been meeting secretly in recent months to discuss setting up what officials call a de-escalation zone in southwest Syria, an area where Syrian government forces and rebels would be separated.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject: Re: President Trump > 0bama
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 pm 

The rest of the world thinks the same as the majority of the U.S.

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:48 pm 

The newest trump tower

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:17 pm 

Report: New Obama White House Memoir Reveals Staff Drinking, ‘D*ck Jokes,’ and Womanizing

The biggest joke was what was residing in our house for 8 years. And it wasn't funny.

A new memoir documents a Barack Obama White House in which a fratty speech writing team smoked, drank, told “dick jokes,” and used their jobs to sleep with women.

David Litt, a former Obama speech writer, will release Thanks Obama: My Hopey Changey White House Years in September, the Daily Mail reports.

Litt, a Yale graduate, and, at just 24 years of age in 2011, one of the youngest White House speech writers, tells the story of applying for a White House position with a history of recreational drug use.

“After some back-of-the-envelope math, I listed thirty instances of undergraduate marijuana use, plus one experience with mushrooms I made clear I hadn’t enjoyed,” Litt recalls.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke