Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: America getting better without OBAMA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:01 pm 

President Trump Issues Executive Order To Limit Number Of Government Regulations

Barry had a phone & a pen, The Donald has a big eraser. Love it. :

President Donald Trump signed an executive order Monday morning that he said will “dramatically reduce federal regulations” on businesses.

“We’ll be reducing [regulations] big-league and their damaging effects on our small businesses, our economy, and our entrepreneurial spirit,” Trump said during a meeting with small business leaders. “The American dream is back, and we’re going to create an environment for small business like we haven’t had in many, many decades.”

President Trump said that the order mandates that for every new regulation implemented by federal agencies, two existing regulations must be cut. He called it the “largest ever cut by far in terms of regulations.”

The president was flanked by small business leaders as he signed the order in the Oval Office Monday.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:38 pm 

All are the reasons the book 1984 has become a best seller again...

The Keystone pipeline runs from Canada to New Orleans then is pumped into ships and taken away. The ban on Muslims does not include one country that had any nationals that killed any americans, the ones that did do not have a ban on them..ie: Saudia Arabia that had 15 of the 9-11 terrorists does not have a ban...could it be the pee-otus owns properties in those countries and is too chicken-s*** to ban those nationals?

I'm sitting back and watching as this all gets blown up and you and the rest of the uneducated deplorables go back to your swamp!

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:57 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
americans

Capital "A" on Americans.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:09 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
The ban on Muslims

Peculiar how chuckmo "forgets" to capitalize Americans, yet no such problem when typing Muslims.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:38 pm 

Trump Makes Unannounced Visit To Meet Coffin Of Navy SEAL Who Died In Yemen

Trump honors the SEAL community, Obama and Holder attempted to prosecute them.

President Trump departed the White House for Dover Air Force Base in Delaware Wednesday afternoon to witness the arrival of Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, who was killed during an intelligence gathering raid in Yemen last weekend.

Owens, a member of the Navy’s SEAL Team Six, was killed in a clandestine raid at an al Qaeda facility that Trump had authorized early Sunday morning. The operation left four additional U.S. soldiers injured and marked the first military fatality under the new administration.

Trump had a “very somber and lengthy” conversation with Owens’ family on Tuesday

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:29 pm 

Yep this will help all the working people...

Quote:
President Donald Trump will halt an Obama administration regulation, hated by the financial industry, that requires retirement advisers to work in the best interests of their clients, while the new administration reviews the rule.

Yep you rethugs...just keep your head in the sand..errr swamp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:32 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

He should have he was the fool that sent him in...already killing americans. Along with civilians and children. No rethuglicon committee to investigate...doesn't matter when the filthy rethuglicons kill americans ie: 9-11, Iraq, and now this.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:34 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Funny you were crying like a little bitch when President Obama was signing Executive Orders...Hypocrite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:12 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

I guess we get to call t-rump Emperor now...

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

...Or a dictator

Tiger1 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Tiger1 wrote:
This is what dictators do.

Well I guess tiger feels the same way...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:39 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
The ban on Muslims

Peculiar how chuckmo "forgets" to capitalize Americans, yet no such problem when typing Muslims.

You forget to let t-rump know about your post:

Quote:
Here was that tweet from Trump:
Follow
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
If the ban were announced with a one week notice, the "bad" would rush into our country during that week. A lot of bad "dudes" out there!
7:31 AM - 30 Jan 2017
35,884 35,884 Retweets 171,833 171,833 likes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Yep this will help all the working people...

Quote:
President Donald Trump will halt an Obama administration regulation, hated by the financial industry, that requires retirement advisers to work in the best interests of their clients, while the new administration reviews the rule.

Yep you rethugs...just keep your head in the sand..errr swamp

Wow! Such a tiny nitpick! Too bad you were blind during 0's 8 years of screwing America!

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

He should have he was the fool that sent him in...already killing americans. Along with civilians and children. No rethuglicon committee to investigate...doesn't matter when the filthy rethuglicons kill americans ie: 9-11, Iraq, and now this.

Are you kidding me on this one? Why don't you educate yourself. And you wonder why I think you are a dim-bulb. 0 had twice as many US troop deaths as President Bush's Administration See link below.

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Funny you were crying like a little bitch when President Obama was signing Executive Orders...Hypocrite

President Trump's Executive Order's are mostly to undue 0's EOs. You really need to pull your head out of the echo chamber and INFORM YOURSELF.

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

I'm sure that Mr. President and/or PRESIDENT TRUMP are just fine.

And if your reply is "He's not MY President, just remember, the important thing is that Hillary isn't ANYONE'S President.

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

...Or a dictator

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Tiger1 wrote:
This is what dictators do.

Well I guess tiger feels the same way...

Once again, President Trump's Executive Order's are merely undoing 0's EOs, you know, as promised when President Trump was elected . I honestly thought everyone paying attention for the past 18 months was aware of this. See "dim-bulb" comment above.

chuckmo48 wrote:
You forget to let t-rump know about your post:

???

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:46 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:

I think the fact that your refusal to capitalize when spelling Americans, yet capitalizing when you spell Iraq, tells everyone reading this just how much you hate and disrespect this country.

Your opinion is that of a that of an IDIOT and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yes?

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:10 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

I think the fact that your refusal to capitalize when spelling Americans, yet capitalizing when you spell Iraq, tells everyone reading this just how much you hate and disrespect this country.

Your opinion is that of a that of an IDIOT and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yes?

Just like the rest of the rethugs...deflect the real problems and hopefully the uneducated rethugs will not dwell on the real problems...For example:

Republicans ax disclosure, emissions rules on energy
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Republicans on Friday repealed a securities disclosure rule aimed at curbing corruption at energy and mining companies and voted to ax emissions limits on drilling operations.

...and please explain to me how repealing language that make the investors work for the benefit for the people they are working for is nitpicking??? Please try to stay on topic and not use the rethugs playbook deflecting the real issue by making up some social outrage!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:41 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Please try to stay on topic

Take your own advise...why don't you read the topic of this thread.

America getting better without OBAMA

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:21 pm 

President Trump Meets With National Sheriffs’ Association

A breath of fresh air instead of meeting with the community agitators.

President Donald Trump, who made “law and order” a central issue of his campaign and enjoyed wide support among members of the law enforcement community, met with a group from the National Sheriffs’ Association at the White House on Tuesday and was given a letter of thanks for his recent executive actions to clamp down on illegal immigration.

“State and local law enforcement have, in recent years, shouldered much of the burden associated with criminal illegal immigration and the subsequent impact on our communities,” said the letter, which was signed by both the president and executive director of the National Sheriffs’ Association. “As you have recognized, our borders are not secure and we applaud your efforts to address this threat to our public safety.”

Trump was joined by Vice President Mike Pence and senior advisers Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus and Stephen Miller, held a “listening session” with a group of sheriffs in the Roosevelt Room.

Trump pledged to work closely with all members of the law enforcement community to keep the American people safe and assured the sheriffs that the Trump administration will make every effort to stop drugs and crime from flowing into the country, put an end to the opioid epidemic, secure the borders to keep terrorists out, and strengthen the bonds between state, local and federal law enforcement agencies.

Jonathan Thompson, the executive director and CEO of the National Sheriffs’ Association told President Trump that six months ago he sat in the same room with President Obama and pleaded and begged for help. He continued, “Today, you’ve invited us here to your home. You’re offering help. You’re delivering on that offer. And on behalf of our members across the country, thank you.”[…]

The group had an open discussion about the issues facing the law enforcement community and noted that it was an opportunity they hadn’t been given under the previous administration. At the conclusion of the meeting, the President took them to the Oval Office to honor them and show his appreciation for their outstanding work they do to keep our communities safe.

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next