Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: I’m sure every liberal reading this is already on the phone
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 am 

Amazing how this administration continually ignores the courts and breaks the law and not a peep out any liberal feet lickers

Quote:
Former EPA official avoids his own crucifixion
Human Events, by Audrey Hudson

An EPA official who resigned in disgrace after making controversial remarks that he would “crucify” energy companies avoided his own crucifixion Wednesday by cancelling his appearance before a panel of angry House lawmakers. Al Armendariz, EPA’s region six administrator, was scheduled to testify before the House Energy and Commerce subcommittee on energy and power. His lawyer cancelled the appearance late Tuesday afternoon and said Armendariz was no longer willing to testify, prompting lawmakers to expand their initial inquiry to determine if the White House pressured the ex-official to drop out of the hearing.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/06/06/f ... ucifixion/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:32 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
CBS News Obtains Documents Showing Holder Used Fast And Furious Scandal To Justify Crackdown On 2nd Amendment Rights
Never let a crisis go to waste.

Quote:
(CBS News) — Documents obtained by CBS News show that the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) discussed using their covert operation “Fast and Furious” to argue for controversial new rules about gun sales.

In Fast and Furious, ATF secretly encouraged gun dealers to sell to suspected traffickers for Mexican drug cartels to go after the “big fish.” But ATF whistleblowers told CBS News and Congress it was a dangerous practice called “gunwalking,” and it put thousands of weapons on the street. Many were used in violent crimes in Mexico. Two were found at the murder scene of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.

ATF officials didn’t intend to publicly disclose their own role in letting Mexican cartels obtain the weapons, but emails show they discussed using the sales, including sales encouraged by ATF, to justify a new gun regulation called “Demand Letter 3″. That would require some U.S. gun shops to report the sale of multiple rifles or “long guns.” Demand Letter 3 was so named because it would be the third ATF program demanding gun dealers report tracing information.

On July 14, 2010 after ATF headquarters in Washington D.C. received an update on Fast and Furious, ATF Field Ops Assistant Director Mark Chait emailed Bill Newell, ATF’s Phoenix Special Agent in Charge of Fast and Furious:

“Bill – can you see if these guns were all purchased from the same (licensed gun dealer) and at one time. We are looking at anecdotal cases to support a demand letter on long gun multiple sales. Thanks.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:16 am 

I'm sure the big mouthed fatass union blowhard will be the first in line to turn over his guns just because DUMBO told him to.

Quote:
The U.N. is coming for your guns
Washington Times [DC], by Editorial

The United Nations is deliberating over a treaty that will place comprehensive limits on the international weapons trade. The language of the draft agreement is so expansive it wouldn’t take an Obama-appointed judge very long to extend the treaty to cover the domestic firearms market as well. If American jurists continue to be enamored by the popular trend to consider international precedence when making U.S. rulings, you can kiss the Second Amendment goodbye.

This week, the U.N. General Assembly began formal discussion of the Arms Trade Treaty (ATT), which seeks to establish “common international standards for the import, export and transfer of conventional arms.” The scope of the proposed treaty is vast. It covers tanks, military vehicles, aircraft (including drones), ships, submarines, missiles and ammunition. It seeks to regulate arms import, export, transfer, brokering, manufacture under foreign license and technology transfer. The proposed global regulation instructs countries to “take the necessary legislative and administrative measures, to adapt, as necessary, national laws and regulations to implement the obligations of this treaty.”

The George W. Bush administration opposed the treaty when it was first proposed in 2006.
However, the Obama administration is giving it high-level support.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... your-guns/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
The scope of the proposed treaty is vast. It covers tanks, military vehicles, aircraft (including drones), ships, submarines, missiles and ammunition.

Holy crap, they're going to take away my tanks, military vehicles, aircraft, drones, ships, submarines, missiles and ammunition?

Oh sh!t, now what? damn it.
How will I be able keep the kids off my lawn?
Now I'm pissed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:22 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Now I'm pissed.

Hence the title"angry ed"

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:22 am 

edge540 wrote:
Holy crap, they're going to take away my tanks, military vehicles, aircraft, drones, ships, submarines, missiles and ammunition

again your head is buried too far up DUMBOs ass...

it wouldn’t take an Obama-appointed judge very long to extend the treaty to cover the domestic firearms market as well.

in fact it's buried so far up that you meet the big mouthed fatassed union blowhard coming from the other direction don't you?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:09 am 

Quote:
Obama To Sign Anti-Second Amendment U.N. Gun
Investor's Business Daily

Second Amendment: The United Nations is putting the finishing touches on an Arms Trade Treaty that transcends borders and may even trample our Constitutional right to bear arms. Every indication is that the president will sign it.

Like the New Start and Law of the Sea treaties before it, as well as the Kyoto Protocol and Agenda 21, the Arms Trade Treaty being finalized at the U.N. this month is one of those feel-good, can't-we-all-get-along pieces of parchment whose net effect is to accomplish little except to eat away at American sovereignty and freedom.

Just as the world's worst human rights violators sat on and often chaired the U.N. Human Rights Council, Iran, arms supplier extraordinaire to America's enemies, was elected on Saturday to a top position on the United Nations Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty being held in New York. It began July 2 and extends through July 27.

http://news.investors.com/article/61756 ... treaty.htm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 am 

Without tanks, military vehicles, aircraft, drones, ships, submarines and missiles I'll have to use land mines to keep those kids off my lawn.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:40 am 

edge540 wrote:
Without tanks, military vehicles, aircraft, drones, ships, submarines and missiles I'll have to use land mines to keep those kids off my lawn.

no problem with DUMBO signing a treaty that usurps The Constitution?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 am 

JHC, there is no such thing as a "treaty that usurps The Constitution."

For gullible right wing morons who are stupid and ignorant when it come to the constitution and the 2nd amendment:
How To Amend the US Constitution
Methods for Proposing and Ratifying Amendments to the Constitution

Article V of the Constitution spells out the processes by which amendments can be proposed and ratified.

To Propose Amendments
•In the U.S. Congress, both the House of Representatives and the Senate approve by a two-thirds supermajority vote, a joint resolution amending the Constitution. Amendments so approved do not require the signature of the President of the United States and are sent directly to the states for ratification.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Ame ... nstitution
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/usconstit ... tamend.htm
http://www.usconstitution.net/constam.html

It's really extraordinary how some people can be so fuking gullible and ignorant.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:11 pm 

LOL!!!!!

Quote:
NAACP Requires Photo I.D.
to See Holder Speak in State
Being Sued Over Voter ID

Townhall, by Katie Pavlich

Earlier today, Attorney General Eric Holder addressed the NAACP Nation Convention at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas. What did media need in order to attend? That's right, government issued photo identification (and a second form of identification too!), something both Holder and the NAACP stand firmly against when it comes to voting. Holder's DOJ is currently suing Texas for "discriminatory" voter ID laws. From the press release:

All media must present government-issued photo I.D. (such as a driver’s license) as well as valid media credentials. Members of the media must RSVP to receive press credentials at http://action.naacp.org/page/s/registration. For security purposes, media check-in and equipment set up must be completed by 7:45 a.m. CDT for an 8:00 a.m. CDT security sweep. Once the security sweep is completed, additional media equipment will NOT be permitted to enter and swept equipment will NOT be permitted to exit.

Ironically, NAACP President Ben Jealous railed against voter ID just before Holder took the stage.

The head of the NAACP on Monday likened the group's fight against conservative-backed voter ID laws that have been passed in several states to the great civil rights battles of the 1960s.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... lder_speak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:36 pm 

Better hide those guns.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 pm 

Maybe she'll be the democrat to renounce her citizenship to avoid paying taxes right edge?

Quote:
Dem. Chair Invested in Swiss
Banks, Foreign Drug Companies,
and the State Bank of India

Weekly Standard, by Daniel Halper

Disclosure forms reveal that Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a member of Congress from Florida, previously held funds with investments in Swiss banks, foreign drug companies, and the state bank of India. This revelation comes mere days after the Democratic chair attacked presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney for holding money in Swiss bank accounts in the past.
DWS

"Americans need to ask themselves, why does an American businessman need a Swiss bank account and secretive investments like that?" the DNC chair, a chief surrogate for President Obama's reelection team, said on Fox News Sunday two days ago. "Just something, a thought, that I'd like to leave folks with."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem ... um=twitter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:54 pm 

Quote:
Wasserman Schultz invested between $1,001-$15,000 in a 401k retirement fund run by Davis Financial Fund.

BFD, nobody gives a crap if a congresswoman from Florida invested 15,000 in a 401k retirement fund in a foreign country.

Willard has over 30 MILLION alone in the Cayman Islands.
Why?

Where the Money Lives

For all Mitt Romney’s touting of his business record, when it comes to his own money the Republican nominee is remarkably shy about disclosing numbers and investments. Nicholas Shaxson delves into the murky world of offshore finance, revealing loopholes that allow the very wealthy to skirt tax laws, and investigating just how much of Romney’s fortune (with $30 million in Bain Capital funds in the Cayman Islands alone?) looks pretty strange for a presidential candidate.
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/2012 ... e-accounts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:58 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Willard has over 30 MILLION alone in the Cayman Islands.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke