Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Omama the Racist
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:33 pm 

Mooch: We Have To Get “Our Folks” Signed Up For Obamacare
Who do you think “our folks” are?

Quote:
Michelle Obama: And that’s, you know, one of the things that I want to encourage your listeners to do. That if you’re listening and you have healthcare but you know that there’s somebody in your life, a young person in particular, who thinks ‘Nah, I don’t need it, I don’t want to spend that money.’ You got to shake them and make them understand that this isn’t a joke. And that we never know what curveballs life is going to throw us. And now we don’t have to guess. We don’t have to pray and hope that things will go okay. With the ACA everybody can have access to insurance. And that’s what we need, to begin that process of economic stability and growth and competitiveness that we need in our communities to stay strong and stable. So I’ve been pushing that. And people need to sign up by the end of March.

Tom Joyner: What’s the website?

Michelle Obama: Healthcare.gov.

Tom Joyner: Healthcare.gov.

Michelle Obama: But people who aren’t comfortable going online, there’s a phone number, 800-318-2596 I know you guys have that. People can call. They can get in person, one-on-one assistance. They can go into community health clinics who are all working to get people signed up, if they want to sit down with somebody, there are a lot of providers out there that are reaching out and I just urge people to, you know, if they aren’t comfortable going online, they can do this in person as well and they can use the phone number to find out how to get help in their area.

Tom Joyner: All right.

Michelle Obama: But we have to get our folks signed up for insurance.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7