Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Barack Obama accused by two men of inappropriate behavior
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm 

edge540 wrote:
steps on the rake again.

Here is an actual picture of angry ed with his liberal echo chamber over his head.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:28 pm 

Black pastors group demands meeting with Obama over gay marriage

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm 

Poll after poll shows public support for same-sex marriage steadily increasing, to the point where it's now a majority viewpoint.

By DAVID CRARY AP National Writer

NEW YORK May 28, 2012 (AP)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:23 pm 

Coalition Of Black Pastors Demands Meeting With Obama Over Gay Marriage
Not gonna happen.

Quote:
The Coalition of African American Pastors has demanded a meeting with President Obama to try to change his mind on his personal embrace of same-sex marriage.

The pastors fired off a letter this week to Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. asking him to set up the meeting with the president, and painted their quest as a civil rights cause.

“I can promise you personally, as an organizer of the civil rights movement in Nashville, I did not march one inch, one foot, one yard for same-sex marriage,” said Rev. William “Bill” Owens Sr., founder of the coalition and organizer of the letter.

Pollsters have wondered how Mr. Obama’s decision to embrace same-sex marriage would play with various segments of voters, and in particular with black church-going Christians, who generally tell pollsters they support the president but many of whom are also opposed to gay marriage.

“Some things are bigger than the next election,” the pastors said in their letter.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:48 pm 

Obama: America “Evolving” On Gay Marriage
Quote:
President Obama announced a relaxation of illegal immigration enforcement policies yesterday and spoke at an LGBT Pride event, but he nonetheless left the supporters of gay marriage wondering if he cares more about Latinos than the LGBT voters in this election year.

“Americans may be still evolving when it comes to marriage equality — (laughter and applause) but as I’ve indicated personally, Michelle and I have made up our minds on this issue,” Obama said yesterday at the White House. “So we still have a long way to go, but we will get there” — “there,” obviously, being the legalization of gay marriage that Obama half-heartedly supported in May.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:28 pm 

Obama Campaign Fully Embracing This “First Gay President” Thing

The Obama campaign posted this picture of a rainbow Obama titled “pride” to their official Tumblr page.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 pm 

Egyptian UN Official: Gays Not “Real People”
The first gay president unavailable for comment.

Quote:
CAIRO: An Egyptian delegation at the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva on Thursday has urged the body to focus its efforts on “real people” who need assistance in questioning the rights of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.

“Finally, concerning the highly controversial notion of sexual orientation, we can only reiterate that it is not part of the universally recognized human rights,” said the Egyptian delegation at the UN Human Rights Council.

“We call on Mr. Kiai not to undermine the credibility and legitimacy oh his important work in the eyes of real people who actually need it, especially in regions where such concepts are rejected by both its Christian and Muslim inhabitants like the Middle East,” the statement added.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:46 am 

Mooch To NBA Star Grant Hill: “I Want To Adopt You As My Younger Brother”
In the market for a real man?

Quote:
First lady Michelle Obama thanked her “new buddy,” NBA star Grant Hill, for joining her at a campaign event at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Friday. Obama and Hill had sat together at the Olympic opening ceremonies in London.

“I want to adopt you as my younger brother, all right?” the first lady said to laughs. “I won’t say son yet. I don’t think I’m that old. But he is an amazing individual, and we had a terrific time.”

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 am 

LOL...and I've heard this before. Good ole Reverend Wright was running a gay whore house. :mrgreen: :smt006

Quote:
Carolyn and the other members of Trinity who provided statements corroborating her testimony were insistent that WND conceal their identities as a condition of being interviewed.
“I’m still scared to discuss any of this,” Carolyn said.
“At Trinity, if you even hint at talking about Obama being gay, you are reminded of our dear departed choir director,” she said. “He was killed, and it wasn’t a robbery. The Christmas presents weren’t touched. The TV was not taken, nothing in the apartment was missing.”
Carolyn’s reference was to Donald Young, the 47-year-old homosexual choirmaster at Trinity who died of multiple gunshot wounds in his Chicago apartment Dec. 24, 2007.
Young’s murder was preceded Nov. 17, 2007, with the execution-style murder of 25-year-old Larry Bland, another black gay member of Trinity United. He also was murdered in his home, dying of multiple gunshot wounds, according to his death certificate.
Just two days after the murder of Young, a third openly “gay” member of Wright’s church, Nate Spencer, reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia and AIDS.
Sensational charges
As WND reported last month, a prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.
In April, WND reported a federal judge dismissed a libel case against Larry Sinclair, a homosexual who claimed Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign had paid to rig a polygraph test regarding Sinclair’s sensational charge that he had sex and used cocaine twice with Obama while Obama was an Illinois state senator. Sinclair tells his story in “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder.”
WND also reported former radical activist John Drew has said that when he met Obama when Obama was a student at Occidental College, he thought Obama and his then-Pakistani roommate were “gay” lovers.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/trinity-chur ... a-shocker/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 pm 

Quote:
By Jerome R. Corsi

Great source there funny boy, LOL:

Quote:
According to Corsi, "A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer 9/11 skeptics who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon." Audio]and a Youtube video has been circulated, especially among those questioning Corsi's credibility, of Corsi's January 29, 2008 interview on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show. In the interview Corsi discusses "the findings of Steven Jones, physicist and hero of the '9/11 Truth' movement who claims to have evidence that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to explosives inside the building, not just the planes hitting them, during the attacks." Corsi cites Jones' findings of microscopic forensic evidence which seemingly negates the U.S. government hypothesis that the aircraft's jet fuel fired heat, alone, was sufficiently hot enough to collapse the steel superstructure of the buildings.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 pm 

edge540 wrote:

USMarine wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/#ixzz28DnS0dnQ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:34 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
edge540 wrote:

USMarine wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/#ixzz28DnS0dnQ

Uh huh, I noticed that to. The crack up is that edge has used Prison Planet.....an Alex Jones site....too damn funny... :smt005 :smt006

What's wrong there edge......Obama was caught acting like a typical racist "shine."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:12 pm 

The more racist cracks and nonsense you post the more stupid, ludicrous, ignorant and desperate it all makes you look.

Please, by all means, don't stop.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:43 pm 

Obama: Joe Biden “Looks Pretty Good” In A Wet Bathing Suit
Nah, nothing homoerotic about that.

Quote:
(Reuters) – President Barack Obama joked that his vice president looked good in a swimsuit and said screw-ups can happen in government as he discussed the Libya controversy, mixing comedy and serious issues in an appearance on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.”

In a appeal to young voters, Obama largely played it straight in his sixth appearance on the liberal-leaning comedy show, which enjoys a broad following among younger viewers.

The edgy humor that Stewart is known for surfaced occasionally.

“How many times a week does Biden show up in a wet bathing suit to a meeting?” Stewart asked in an unprompted reference to Vice President Joe Biden.

“I had to put out a presidential directive on that. We had to stop that,” Obama said. “I gotta say, though, he looks pretty good.”

P.J. O'Rourke