Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: “I think the administration deserves great credit."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:03 pm 

Quote:
troll

I didn't being up Sharia Law, you did.
Look everybody, mr. grape is calling himself a troll.

priceless

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:35 pm 
Banned

edge540 wrote:

Look everybody, mr. grape is calling himself a troll.

yeah, and I'm sure everybody here is totally on board with there pops.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:06 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Regionite wrote:
Holy crap

Does Edge support Libyan Sharia Law? Seems to be the end result of our efforts. And this is a good thing??

Why, is it a bad thing?
Perhaps a conservative, clueless buffoon like Regionite or mr grape can explain to us how Sharia Law in Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India or Libya is a good thing or a bad thing and how exactly this affects them.

That reminds me! Just yesterday a judge in FL who had tried to implement Sharia Law but had his decision overturned got his decision reinstated. Apparently Sharia Law is now valid at times in the good old USA. But why is it a bad thing? I'm not so sure YOU feel it is a bad thing. So is it the killing of gays you like or the 4 wife policy? Maybe cutting off the limbs of accused thieves with little or no proof. I know! It's because Sharia Law abuses women. That's it! ;)

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:55 pm 

Quote:
Just yesterday a judge in FL who had tried to implement Sharia Law but had his decision overturned got his decision reinstated.

Well let's see:

A Florida judge is defending his controversial decision to apply Islamic law instead of state or federal statutes in determining whether an arbitration award was correct, the St. Petersburg Times reports.

The case in question involves former trustees of a local Tampa mosque, the Islamic Education Center of Tampa, who are suing because they claim they were unfairly removed as trustees.

Hillsborough Circuit Judge Richard Nielsen said that the two parties can seek guidance from the Koran to resolve their dispute, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

Nielsen said that based on testimony, "under ecclesiastical law," and pursuant to the Koran, "Islamic brothers should attempt to resolve a dispute among themselves."

"If Islamic brothers are unable to do so, they can agree to present the dispute to the greater community of Islamic brothers within the mosque or the Muslim community for resolution," he said.

The two parties reportedly agreed ahead of time to use an imam and Islamic Law to resolve any potential differences through arbitration.

So...?.....?
So how does what happened in Florida apply to a non Muslim conservative, clueless buffoon like Regionite?
Quote:
I'm not so sure YOU feel it is a bad thing
That's right I don't think it's a "bad thing"
Why would it be a "bad thing" if it does not apply to ignorant, bigoted morons like you?
What business it of yours if two Muslims resort to Islamic Law to settle a dispute?

Oh that's right, it's none of your effin business.

Bottom line:

BFD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:47 am 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:
Just yesterday a judge in FL who had tried to implement Sharia Law but had his decision overturned got his decision reinstated.

Well let's see:

A Florida judge is defending his controversial decision to apply Islamic law instead of state or federal statutes in determining whether an arbitration award was correct, the St. Petersburg Times reports.

The case in question involves former trustees of a local Tampa mosque, the Islamic Education Center of Tampa, who are suing because they claim they were unfairly removed as trustees.

Hillsborough Circuit Judge Richard Nielsen said that the two parties can seek guidance from the Koran to resolve their dispute, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

Nielsen said that based on testimony, "under ecclesiastical law," and pursuant to the Koran, "Islamic brothers should attempt to resolve a dispute among themselves."

"If Islamic brothers are unable to do so, they can agree to present the dispute to the greater community of Islamic brothers within the mosque or the Muslim community for resolution," he said.

The two parties reportedly agreed ahead of time to use an imam and Islamic Law to resolve any potential differences through arbitration.

So...?.....?
So how does what happened in Florida apply to a non Muslim conservative, clueless buffoon like Regionite?
Quote:
I'm not so sure YOU feel it is a bad thing
That's right I don't think it's a "bad thing"
Why would it be a "bad thing" if it does not apply to ignorant, bigoted morons like you?
What business it of yours if two Muslims resort to Islamic Law to settle a dispute?

Oh that's right, it's none of your effin business.

Bottom line:

BFD

OK so now we know you DON'T care one whit about human rights around the world to cite 1 issue I have with your proclamation. Or aren't women, gays, and blacks human in your book?

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:37 am 

Quote:

Tell us genius, what "human right" was violated in Florida?
And how does that apply to a non Muslim conservative, clueless buffoon like Regionite?
How does Sharia Law in Libya or any other Muslim country apply to an ignorant, bigoted moron like Regionite?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:40 am 

Quote:
While the Troops were Away
Canada Free Press, by Judi McLeod

American troops, who will be home for the holidays, face a bleak homecoming similar to that of their courageous brothers and sisters who served in Viet Nam.

For the sad truth is that while more than 1 million Americans were serving in Iraq, their commander-in-chief threw in his lot with their enemies like Code Pink, and fights not for but against the America 4,481 of them died serving.

Incredibly, President Barack Obama sets more store in the Army he called a “national security force” back in July 2008 “that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded as the military”; the army now recognized as OWS (Occupy Wall Street).

The Army in the Park preferred by Obama never has to dodge the bullets of a barbaric enemy. The closest they ever come to “sleeping outside” is when it’s their shift to brave staying overnight in a municipal park. They don’t have to get by on military MRE meals, but dine on gourmet organic food delivered on site.

This Army which is populated by Code Pink, GreenPeace, anarchists and all-round America haters, uses the front stoops of Manhattans as their latrine but still gets regular ‘buck-ups’ from the likes of Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin and Susan Sarandon.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/41726

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:26 pm 

Quote:
OK so now we know you DON'T care one whit about human rights around the world to cite 1 issue I have with your proclamation. Or aren't women, gays, and blacks human in your book?

Yeah right.
A rabid right, bigoted conservative is concerned about the welfare & human rights of Muslims, gays & blacks around the world. Now that's hilarious.

Irony meters everywhere on the planet overload and explode.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:11 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:

Yeah right.
A rabid right, bigoted conservative is concerned about the welfare & human rights of Muslims, gays & blacks around the world. Now that's hilarious.

Irony meters everywhere on the planet overload and explode.

Spoken like a true radical left wing liberal. The law of the land is not Sharia. If they want Sharia law, then they need to go to a country where it is the law, not here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:00 pm 

Quote:
The law of the land is not Sharia

That's right.
Nobody said that it was, genius.
Quote:
If they want Sharia law, then they need to go to a country where it is the law, not here.

Right again, spoken like a true radical left wing liberal. Nice to see you on board.
Now read slowly so you understand, genius:
The great thing about this country is that if certain people want to use THEIR religion to settle differences through arbitration between themselves, they are free to do so.

It's THEIR business, not yours.

Got it?

And now boys & girls here is the punch line:
Hillsborough Circuit Judge Richard Nielsen is a Republican nominated by former Gov. Jeb Bush.

This proves that there are actually sane, rational republicans, unlike the conservative morons on this board, who are not SFB bigoted jackasses.

Quote:
"Hillsborough Circuit Judge Richard Nielsen said that the two parties can seek guidance from the Koran to resolve their dispute."

Hey, Tiger which republican tickles your fancy? Willard, Rick, Newt, Herman?..eh?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:20 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:
The law of the land is not Sharia

That's right.
Nobody said that it was, genius.
Quote:
If they want Sharia law, then they need to go to a country where it is the law, not here.

Right again, spoken like a true radical left wing liberal. Nice to see you on board.
Now read slowly so you understand, genius:
The great thing about this country is that if certain people want to use THEIR religion to settle differences through arbitration between themselves, they are free to do so.

It's THEIR business, not yours.

Got it?

Hillsborough Circuit Judge Richard Nielsen is a Republican nominated by former Gov. Jeb Bush.

This proves that there are actually sane, rational republicans, unlike the conservative morons on this board, who are not SFB bigoted jackasses.

Quote:
"Hillsborough Circuit Judge Richard Nielsen said that the two parties can seek guidance from the Koran to resolve their dispute."

If this is the case, where it is no ones business, why not let the Jews do legal proceedings by their laws/Torah, or the Catholics do legal proceedings by their church laws? This isn't going to happen, is it? Just muslims get the free pass, right Edge?

IF people want to settle disputes between themselves, or through their church, that is OK. BUT, once they go through the courts, the law of the land is supposed to rule. The law of the land IS NOT SHARIA !!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:22 pm 

Quote:
IF people want to settle disputes between themselves, or through their church, that is OK

That's exactly what the REPUBLICAN judge told them that they should do. Why do you have a problem with that?
Quote:
why not let the Jews do legal proceedings by their laws/Torah, or the Catholics do legal proceedings by their church laws?

What makes you think that they don't ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:27 pm 

Quote:

There are traitors and those who disregard the laws of the land on both sides of the fence. He needs to be thrown off the bench.

Hey, Tiger which republican tickles your fancy? Willard, Rick, Newt, Herman?..eh?[/quote]

The one who had to work his way up through poverty.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:41 pm 

Quote:

Willard had to work his way up through poverty? I didn't know that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:05 pm 
Banned

Tiger1 wrote:

Tiger, you are being baited by a hateful, miserable old crackpot. He couldn't care less who you vote for, he just wants to slam your choice.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next