Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 pm 

President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts

Yes, he's historic, alright.

• First President to Violate the War Powers Act

• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels

• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico

• First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law

• First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party

• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs

• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters

• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees

• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places

• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It

• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies if they Publicly Speak out on the Reasons for their Rate Increases

• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory

• First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago

• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case

• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts

• First President to Golf 73 Separate Times in His First Two-and-a-Half Years in Office

But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc.

All links active at the source

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject: Re: President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 pm 

Did you write those yourself? No, that would require original thought; of which you have none.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:18 pm 

I guess you are too much of a dullard to follow the link clearly marked in red.

Any comment on the actual content?

Or just another day trolling discussion boards?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:38 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Oh I clicked it. There was a list of links at the bottom of the article. One took me to an article about how the Illuminati control the world. Normally, I know better than to consider any source from you credible. Clicking your link confirmed it.

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

I figured I'd allow you to have the first comment on the "actual content", but I know that won't happen. You'll just reply with another link. I'll challenge you to actually reply to your own content for a change. Are you up for that?

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

I love that you call me a troll while doing the exact same things I do. It really is a defining point of your hypocrisy. Furthermore, I love how you beg and plead with people not to talk to me. I mean other than Marine's and Moby's occasional comments you're really the only one that does talk to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:17 pm 

deelight wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Oh I clicked it. There was a list of links at the bottom of the article. One took me to an article about how the Illuminati control the world. Normally, I know better than to consider any source from you credible. Clicking your link confirmed it.

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

I figured I'd allow you to have the first comment on the "actual content", but I know that won't happen. You'll just reply with another link. I'll challenge you to actually reply to your own content for a change. Are you up for that?

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

I love that you call me a troll while doing the exact same things I do. It really is a defining point of your hypocrisy. Furthermore, I love how you beg and plead with people not to talk to me. I mean other than Marine's and Moby's occasional comments you're really the only one that does talk to me.

Why don't you just shut up with the attacks and insults and ''actually'' discredit any of the items on the list?

you can't

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Why don't you just shut up with the attacks and insults

Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...

Moby Grape wrote:
discredit any of the items on the list

Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 am 

add another one to this list.

BIGGEST COWARD ever to serve as president.

Quote:
Veterans Summoned to White
House, Told to Brace for Cuts

WVNS TV59 Bluefield, W.V., by Anne Moore

BECKLEY -- Leaders of veterans groups met with administration officials Tuesday to discuss what is at stake if Congress cannot come to a consensus. President Obama has said that if a default occurs, the administration will be forced to prioritize who gets paid. That means those receiving veterans benefits, social security, unemployment insurance, tuition grants, food stamps, and child care subsidies may be forced to compete for coverage. “If that happens, and we default, we would not have enough money to pay all of our bills –bills that include monthly Social Security checks, veterans’ benefits, and the government

http://www.wvnstv.com/story.cfm?func=vi ... yid=104194

the messiah of the democrats is now going to force disabled veterans to compete for the compensation THEY WERE GUARANTEED WHEN THEY ANSWERED THE CALL OF DUTY TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY against ILLEGAL immigrants, building and repairing muslim mosques and fat-assed lazy f*cking welfare parasites who will receive an even bigger check with every illegitimate kid they can pump out.

now, between the two groups who is more likely to vote this worthless coward back into office and who isn't?

Answer that and you will know who will be getting their checks.

tell me sparks, you feed off the democrat bailouts, freebies, entitlements and handouts and in return tout their reelections.

Is seeing more veterans on the streets still worth displaying that obama 4 MORE YEARS! bumper sticker on your truck?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:39 pm 

Quote:
Obama Increased Inflation-Adjusted
Debt More in 4 Days Than U.S.
Did Through Entire 1950s

Cybercast News Service, by Terence P. Jeffrey

In just four days last week, President Barack Obama’s administration increased the national debt by more in inflation-adjusted dollars than the administrations of Presidents Harry Truman and Dwight D. Eisenhower increased the national debt over the entire decade of the 1950s. At the start of business on Tuesday, Aug. 2, according to the Daily Treasury Statement, the national debt subject to the legal limit was $14.293975 trillion. Obama signed legislation that day lifting the limit by as much as $2.4 trillion—with an initial and immediate increase in the limit of $400 billion.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/oba ... usted-debt

JIMMY CARTER OFF THE HOOK

Quote:
Obama Recovery Is WORST EVER
Since Great Depression

Human Events, by Jim Hoft

Worst. President. Ever. A new report shows that real GDP has risen 0.8% over the 13 quarters since the recession began, compared to an average increase of 9.9% in past recoveries. Team Obama promised that US GDP growth would be 4.0% in 2011. The Fed announced last week that they see GDP at 2.7% to 2.9% this year.

BREAK

The standard response from Obama apologists is that recession of 2008 and 2009 was different because, as former Clinton administration economist Robert Shapiro puts it, "this was a financial crisis, and these take longer to recover from

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44462.

other than sparks, edge and deelight, who else thinks the ''recovery'' is going well?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
other than sparks, edge and deelight, who else thinks the ''recovery'' is going well?

And the rest of the leftist will gladly go in and vote straight ticket democrat with out giving it a second thought.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:32 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:43 am 

Quote:
Obama’s Jobs Record: Worst of
Any President in Modern Era?

Commentary Magazine, by Peter Wehner

“Unless the economy turns around in the next 18 months, Obama is on track to have the worst jobs record of any president in the modern era. That would be an accurate statement.” This judgment comes not from Sarah Palin but from Glenn Kessler, fact checker for the Washington Post. Which makes the judgment triply damaging to the president, since the Post is not known as an anti-Obama newspaper. As if to prove the point, Kessler adds a caveat to his statement: “But [Obama] also became president in the midst of the worst recession of our lifetimes–and it

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2011/ ... ore-764976

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:20 pm 

CBO: Federal deficit will hit $1.3 trillion

P.J. O'Rourke