Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:46 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Barone: To get Bin Laden, Obama used policies he opposed

Quote:
The enhanced interrogation techniques reportedly led to identification of the courier who eventually led our forces to bin Laden's hiding place.
It has also been reported that in hunting down bin Laden our forces relied on intercepted communications

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ ... z1LPKCxis4

...has not been proven... conspiracy

Dear Stupid,

Wake up and smell your lying president's hypocrisy.

Rumsfeld: Waterboarding Played Major Role in Al Qaeda Intel

Carney and Panetta on Waterboarding and Osama

CIA Director Leon Panetta hinted strongly that they were on Tuesday, but on Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney was not willing to be so specific about the value of the techniques used to gather information from terrorist detainees under the Bush administration

Asked by NBC-TV’s Brian Williams about the information obtained from detainees that led to the bin Laden takedown, Panetta replied: ‘We had multiple series of sources that provided information with regards to this situation. … Clearly some of it came from detainees [and] they used these enhanced interrogation techniques against some of those detainees.”
When Williams asked whether "waterboarding" was one of those techniques, Panetta replied: “That’s correct.”

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:19 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Why don't you enlighten us all how "the most transparent administration ever" justifies not showing the American public the pictures or video of the mission.

House Intelligence Chair Mike Rogers: Releasing Bin Laden Photo Is A Dangerously Bad Idea
Quote:
A key Republican lawmaker has come out strongly against releasing photos of Osama BIn Laden's bullet-riddled corpse.

Quote:
"I don't want to make the job of our troops serving in places like Iraq and Afghanistan any harder than it already is," Rogers said. "The risks of release outweigh the benefits. Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/05/house-intelligence-chair-mike-rogers-releasing-bin-laden-photo-is-a-dangerously-bad-idea.php

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Senate Intel Chair: Torture Did Not Lead To Bin Laden In Any Way
Quote:
More and more evidence suggests a key piece of intelligence -- the first link in the chain of information that led U.S. intelligence officials to Osama bin Laden -- wasn't tortured out of its source. And, indeed, that torture actually failed to produce it.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/05/senate-intel-chair-torture-did-not-lead-to-bin-laden-in-any-way.php

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:16 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Why don't you enlighten us all how "the most transparent administration ever" justifies not showing the American public the pictures or video of the mission.

House Intelligence Chair Mike Rogers: Releasing Bin Laden Photo Is A Dangerously Bad Idea
Quote:
A key Republican lawmaker has come out strongly against releasing photos of Osama BIn Laden's bullet-riddled corpse.

Quote:
"I don't want to make the job of our troops serving in places like Iraq and Afghanistan any harder than it already is," Rogers said. "The risks of release outweigh the benefits. Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/05/house-intelligence-chair-mike-rogers-releasing-bin-laden-photo-is-a-dangerously-bad-idea.php

Like I said Dumbo is a stinking hypocrite.

FLASHBACK: Obama planned release 2,000 pix of prisoner abuse

FLASHBACK: Obama lifts photo ban on U.S. military coffins

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:53 am 

Image wrote:
Next season they can run an episode showing Obama giving approval for the successful operation. Not that the voters will need reminders when they decide who to vote for in 2012. Four more years!

how will they do that sparkie?

Your messiah is changing the script on a daily basis.

what a joke

Quote:

Osama bin Laden: that White
House clarification in full

The Telegraph [UK], by Damian Thompson

This just in from an exclusive source… In an earlier briefing, we may have given the impression that Osama bin Laden was armed when we stormed his compound. We meant, of course, that he was unarmed. Moreover, we would like to clarify that when we said he resisted arrest, that was merely a figure of speech. In addition, we would like to make a small correction to our report that bin Laden used his wife as a human shield; he did not, in fact, use his wife as a shield.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damia ... n-in-full/

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 am 

Image wrote:
Next season they can run an episode showing Obama giving approval for the successful operation. Not that the voters will need reminders when they decide who to vote for in 2012. Four more years!

your messiahs charade is coming apart at the seams

Obama Administration takes
victory lap in clown car

Daily Caller, by Jim Treacher

It’s been less than 72 hours since President Barack Obama announced that U.S. Special Forces had killed Osama Bin Laden. Since then, his administration has been hard at work screwing the whole thing up. Let’s start with that speech Sunday night. It was originally announced for 10:30 but didn’t happen until 11:30. By that time, the news Obama was supposed to be breaking had broken already. Not the best start.
Presumably he was delayed arguing with his speechwriters about keeping in all the “I,” “Me,” and “Mine.” Everything having to do with this raid was “I”;

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:23 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Exxon Profit Up 69 Percent as Gas and Oil Prices Boost Top Five Oil Companies
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/exxon-shell-profits-bp-oil-companies-high-expectation/story?id=13472740

That change is working out great for the oil companies...I would have thought the repubs would be happy when businesses flourish...

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:26 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
That change is working out great for the oil companies...I would have thought the repubs would be happy when businesses flourish...

flourish would usually be the case, but unfortunately, DUMBO has imposed HIS moratorium on offshore oil drilling at home AND the rest of the dumbocraps refuse to drill anywhere in Alaska and that results in absolutely no jobs to be had in this country.

However, if you want to work abroad, DUMBO IS SPENDING BILLIONS of YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY on South America offshore drilling operations so they can sell the crude to China.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:29 am 

From the "town hall" debate on October 7, 2008. Candidate Obama said:

Quote:
"And if we have Osama bin Laden in our sights and the Pakistani government is unable or unwilling to take them out, then I think that we have to act and we will take them out. We will kill bin Laden; we will crush Al Qaeda. That has to be our biggest national security priority."

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:40 pm 

10 Leftists Who Need Condolences on the Death of their Hero Osama bin Laden

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:51 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Quote:
Obama: "Shortly after taking office, I directed…the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority..."

Quote:
Last week, Obama gave the order for a strike against that compound and a small force was sent in. After a brief firefight, Osama Bin Laden was shot and killed by American forces.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:21 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Barone: To get Bin Laden, Obama used policies he opposed

Quote:
The enhanced interrogation techniques reportedly led to identification of the courier who eventually led our forces to bin Laden's hiding place.
It has also been reported that in hunting down bin Laden our forces relied on intercepted communications

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ ... z1LPKCxis4

...has not been proven... conspiracy

Yet chuck believes that idiot obama got osama.

with no pictures

with no body

With daily changes in the script, armed not armed...using wife as human shield to she wasn't even there,...massive fire fight to no guards confronted.

AND THEN, ...AND THEN....we get reports that because the SEALs didn't have a tape measure with them a SEAL had to lay down next to the body in order to gauge the height of Osama. Even though it was claimed they knew he was there.

Then DUMBPO started saying ''we're confident we got him''

That's right....''we're confident we got him''

Not I or ME or MINE or MY as he used so frequently during his bullshit speech....but WE...are confident.

That statement alone says they are not 100 percent sure.

Then they said there is no video of the RAID (so I don't know what the hell it was they were supposedly watching on that monitor...you all saw the picture, they were glued to it.)

maybe this isn't a fake

And now NOTHING out of the White House...Silence...and for I am glad because the 50 versions we've heard already is enough for me.

is it enough for you chuckie? or did you buy them all, ...hook, line, and sinker.

If DUMBO said today the sky would be purple with green polka dots chuck would believe him

nothing new here.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:46 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Yet chuck believes that idiot obama got osama.

with no pictures

with no body

Do you believe this guy...
Quote:
WASHINGTON -- U.S. Rep. Mike Rogers, Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, has been a sharp critic of President Barack Obama in the past. But he has no doubts Obama got this one right.

Quote:
"I'm convinced it was him beyond a shadow of a doubt," said Rogers of Howell, a former FBI agent who has seen the postmortem photo, reviewed DNA evidence with officials and spoke Wednesday with Vice Adm. William McRaven, who commands the Navy SEAL unit that carried out the raid
http://www.freep.com/article/20110505/NEWS15/105050568/Rep-Mike-Rogers-U-S-killed-bin-Laden-beyond-shadow-doubt-

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:56 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Do you believe this guy...

he sounds like a fool actually.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:22 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next