hard to say.

your messiah is a fückin liar.

Post subject: Re: Dumbo's WTF Quote Of The Day
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:38 am 

Quote:
Republicans Jump on President
Referring to ‘Bumps in the Road’ in Muslim World

ABC News, by Jake Tapper

“I guess when u win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing,” tweeted former Bush White House press secretary Ari Fleischer, “an attack that kills an Ambassador is just a ‘bump in the road.’”

Other Republicans and conservatives, including officials from the Romney campaign, similarly criticized the president.

Fleischer was referring to this exchange on CBS’ “60 Minutes” this evening:

STEVE KROFT: “Have the events that took place in the Middle East, the recent events in the Middle East given you any pause about your support for the governments that have come to power following the Arab Spring?”

PRESIDENT OBAMA: “Well, I’d said even at the time that this is going to be a rocky path. the question presumes that somehow we could have stopped this wave of change. I think it was absolutely the right thing for us to do to align ourselves with democracy, universal rights — a notion that — people have — to be able to — participate — in — their own governance. But I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road because — you know, in a lot of these places — the one organizing principle — has been Islam.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... lim-world/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:48 am 

comedian wrote:
"Does Romney want to start another war in the middle east?"

Hmmm...after he just turned the middle east into the biggest hot bed allowing radical islam to take over and surround Israel? I'd have to say he's the one who set the stage for whats about to happen.

Tell us genius, what's about to happen?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:54 am 

edge540 wrote:
comedian wrote:
"Does Romney want to start another war in the middle east?"

Hmmm...after he just turned the middle east into the biggest hot bed allowing radical islam to take over and surround Israel? I'd have to say he's the one who set the stage for whats about to happen.

Tell us genius, what's about to happen?

Iran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:47 pm 

Quote:
Biden Overstates U.S. Forces in
Afghanistan--By 582,000;
Calls Combat Troops Part
of Romney's 47% Dependent on Gov't

Cybercast News Service, by Elizabeth Harrington

(CNSNews.com) – Speaking in front of the New Hampshire State House in Concord on Friday, Vice President Joe Biden overstated the number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan by 582,000 and said that those troops are part of the 47 percent whom Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said would vote for Obama "no matter what" because they are dependent on government and pay no income taxes.

“By the way, those dependent people he refers to, those 47 percent, they include the 650,000 troops still left in Afghanistan who, because they are in combat, being shot at, injured, they do not have to pay any federal income tax on their salary," Biden said. "I don't call that dependency. I call that ingratitude to not recognize they are a part of that 47 percent.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/biden-o ... romneys-47

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:41 pm 

Obama Refuses To Describe Embassy Attack As Terrorism
He really is a pathetic excuse for a leader.
Quote:
The attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed the American ambassador to the country earlier this month “wasn’t just a mob action,” President Barack Obama said Monday.

During an appearance on the daytime TV show “The View,” Obama was asked if the attack was an act of terrorism. Administration officials began labeling it that way last week, but Obama didn’t use precisely that language.

“There’s no doubt that the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn’t just a mob action. What’s clear is that, around the world, there are still a lot of threats out there,” Obama said, according to a pool report.

Initially, the Obama administration claimed the attack grew out of a protest underway at the consulate in response to an anti-Muslim video posted on the Internet. However, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said Sunday he had “no information” that a protest was underway at that consulate at the time of the attack.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 pm 

Quote:
Mrs. Obama: ‘Barack Has Done
a Phenomenal Job Working
Around a Congress...’

Cybercast News Service, by Elizabeth Harrington

(CNSNews.com) – “[Y]ou can have a president you love, but if you don’t have a Congress that’s willing to work, you know, you wind up stalled in so many ways,” First Lady Michelle Obama said Wednesday on Tom Joyner’s radio program.

“And I think that Barack has done a phenomenal job working around a Congress that has never been willing to help move the country forward on so many different issues,” she said.

“But I think he’s done everything humanly possible to get things passed around the margins. But, you know, just imagine where this country will be when we have Barack Obama as president and we have a Congress that’s ready to work hand-in-hand,

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mrs-oba ... d-congress

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 pm 

Quote:
Obama: 'We Don't Believe Anybody Is Entitled to Success in This Country'
The Weeky Standard, by Daniel Halper

President Obama, speaking in Virginia, said, "We don't believe anybody is entitled to success in this country."

VIDEO

"This country does not just succeed when just a few are doing well at the top," Obama said, according to a rush transcript of the remarks. "It succeeds when the middle class gets bigger. Our economy does not grow from the top-down, it grows from the middle-out. We do not believe that anybody is entitled to success in this country. But we do believe in opportunity. We believe in a country where hard work pays off and responsibilities are rewarded and everybody is getting a fair shot and everybody's doing their fair share. And everybody's paying by the same rules. That is the country believe in. That is what we have been fighting for the last four years. That is what we're going to put in place in the next four years if you reelect me as president of the United States of America."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/oba ... 53749.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:40 pm 

Obama: I’m So “Even-Keeled” Because I Grew Up In Hawaii Smoking Tons Of Weed
Killing tons of brain cells makes you “even-keeled,” who knew?

Quote:
“I’m not going to spend a long time making a speech,” President Obama explained last night during a fundraiser in San Francisco last night, signalling that he would answer questions instead. “Most of you have been great friends for many years. Many of you supported me when I was running for the United States Senate, much less running for President. And so I think you know who I am and you know what I care about.”

Instead, Obama began reminiscing about growing up in Hawaii, after he was introduced by a childhood friend, Pam Hamamoto.

“It’s true that actually the environment that we grew up in, I think for both of us, still provides us a certain ballast,” he said. “Sometimes people wonder why it is that I seem pretty even-keeled. And I’d like to think that part of it is that’s how I’m hardwired, but part of it is when you spent your formative years in Hawaii, you think to yourself, it can’t be that bad.”

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:28 pm 

Obama Campaign Refers To Liberal Bloggers As “Tinfoil Hat Crowd”
Including the Dear Leader-worshipping big gay blogger himself, Andrew Sullivan.
Quote:
The Obama campaign referred to several major liberal bloggers as the “tinfoil hat crowd” in a statement to Fox News Wednesday. The campaign was responding to the cable channel’s request for a comment on an Internet conspiracy theory many of them had promoted.

Shortly after the presidential debate last week, a number of liberal bloggers including ones at Daily Kos, FireDogLake, Democratic Underground, and the Daily Beast’s Andrew Sullivan, among others, began posting items suggesting that Mitt Romney had cheated during the debate.

The theory was that, as some video of the event appeared to suggest, Romney slipped a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and onto his podium just before the debate started. The bloggers suggested this was a “cheat sheet.” The theory was pretty clearly debunked. The paper was in fact a handkerchief … that Romney was shown later in the debate mopping his brow with.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:34 pm 

Biden: “Syria Is Five Times Bigger Than Libya” – Reality: Libya Is 679,362 Square Miles, Syria Only 71,500
Only in Obamaland does someone this stupid make it all the way to second-in-command.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 am 

just more ''bumps in the road''...

eh edge?

Quote:
President Obama To Jon Stewart:
Americans Getting Killed In Libya Is ‘Not Optimal’

Mediaite, by Josh Feldman

President Obama dropped by The Daily Show earlier today for an interview scheduled to air later tonight. One of the exchanges that has been already highlighted by news reports was Jon Stewart bringing up the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and the administration’s mixed responses to it. Obama told Stewart that “four Americans get[ting] killed… is not optimal,” and pushed back on the idea that there was any confusion over the cause of the attacks.

RELATED: Jon Stewart Tears Into Obama Admin’s Contradictory, Uncoordinated Response To Libya Attack

Stewart argued that the way the administration handled the issue was “not the optimal response.” Obama acknowledged that it was “not optimal” for the attacks to happen in the first place and promised that he would take whatever steps he can to deal with the situation, saying that when “something screws up and you make sure you find out what’s broken and you fix it.”

Stewart also challenged the president on the differences in statements between himself, the administration, and the State Department, suggesting there may have been some confusion. Obama said that at no point was he “confused” about what the right course of action was, insisting the public statements being made were all based on what intelligence they knew at the time.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/president-ob ... t-optimal/