Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Omama the Racist
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:46 pm 

Michelle Obama: "Distressed" about Daley, Madigan, Hynes clout

When Michelle Obama worked in Mayor Daley’s City Hall in the early 1990s, she was 'distressed' by how a small group of 'white Irish Catholic' families — the Daleys, the Hynes and the Madigans — 'locked up' power in Illinois.

"She particularly resented the way power in Illinois was locked up generation after generation by a small group of families, all white Irish Catholic — the Daleys in Chicago, the Hynes and Madigans statewide.

I guess it is just a coincidence that Obama White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley, one of those hated white Irish Catholics, resigned the same weekend the book’s juiciest tidbits leaked out.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Last edited by -={ARCLIGHT}=- on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Omama the Racist
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:49 pm 

Michelle Obama: Tired of 'angry black woman' stereotype.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:21 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

then she should stop acting like one

"Angry Black Woman" is the only thing that parasite knows

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

then she should stop acting like one

"Angry Black Woman" is the only thing that parasite knows

That's what you call a guilt complex...so much that she had her eye brows reshaped.

Moby, where's that side by side picture of Michelle and James Brown at? That just cracks me up... :smt006

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:56 pm 

comedian wrote:
That's what you call a guilt complex...so much that she had her eye brows reshaped.

mrbsmom wrote:
Did you know that Monkey Face (michelle) has a personal make-up artist now!! She is the first first lady to have one(she needs all the help she can get).

Let's meet him!

YEAH!...here's his tool kit!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

THESE ARE ON HIS WISH LIST WHEN HE GETS ELECTRICITY!...and a gallon of hydraulic fluid....I think those are banned where he comes from...
ImageImage
ImageImage

/s

HE DOES PRETTY GOOD WORK THOUGH DON'T YA THINK!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:24 pm 

Made my day! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 pm 

CBC Chairman: Blacks “Wouldn’t Dare March on The White House” Because Obama’s Black, If He “Was A White President We Would”

Rep. Emanueal Cleaver — the chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus – told The Daily Caller that African Americans won’t “march on the White House” over the high unemployment rate in the black community because President Barack Obama is black.

Following his appearance at Republican Rep. Allen West’s Black Conservative Forum, Cleaver elaborated on his past comments about Obama’s image in the African American community, saying, “The point I was making is that black people hold the president in such high esteem, that they would not dare march on the White House even though unemployment is at 15 percent and higher and if there was a white president we would do that because we’ve had white presidents since George Washington.”

Cleaver continued, “The point was that if we had anybody else in the White House, with this level of unemployment, that you know, you would see a lot more African Americans, African American organizations and retro organizations speaking out against it. But because he is revered, you know, he gets I guess the benefit of, you know, understanding that the situation was terrible when he came in. So, we’re not doing that.”

The word of the day is "blatant".

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:52 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Who was it that preached something about [i]judging a man by the content of his character and not the color of his skin?[/i]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:42 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 pm 

Quote:
Let’s go ahead and pretend Mitt Romney is the GOP nominee. What would be the reaction if he launched a campaign tactic called, “Whites for Romney”? Okay lefties, stop with the “it’s called the GOP LOL!!!” answers and just think about it. Romney along with other Republicans would call it racist. Al Sharpton and other black “leaders” would be up in arms.

If Obama was to do something similar though, all is okay right?

Obama, on behalf of his reelection campaign, announces their strategy to court African-American voters, a voting bloc that he heavily secured during his first run. In 2008, Obama received 95% of the black vote. Obama’s campaign statement is below.

Today, we’re announcing the 2012 launch of African Americans for Obama.

There’s no better time than African American History Month to consider the tremendous progress we’ve made through the sacrifice of so many—or a better time to commit to meeting the very real challenges we face right now.

Visit africanamericans.barackobama.com for more information about all the ways you can get involved—from attending HBCU organizing workshops to becoming a Congregation Captain—and say you’re ready to keep making history. Thanks, and see you out there.

So Obama, who has done nothing good for blacks since being in office and actually has hurt the black population, is targeting the black aka African-American vote. Unbelievable! I thought race didn’t matter Mr. President? I don’t think MLK would be too pleased with you at all. African-Americans for Obama? Give me a break. Under this President, more blacks are unemployed. More blacks are on food stamps. If I had to bet though, Obama will still pull 93% of the black vote. Again, just a wild guess

http://kfyo.com/chads-morning-brief-pre ... bama-more/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 pm 

Samuel L. Jackson: “I Voted For Obama Because He’s Black”

At least he’s being honest, unlike the white guilt-ridden liberals who voted for Obama.

Quote:
Samuel L. Jackson said he voted for President Obamabecause of his color: “I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” the actor says in an outspoken interview in the March issue of Ebony. Jackson sounds off on his feelings for Obama to writer Kevin Powell, saying: “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do. I know politicians say [bleep]; they lie. ’Cuz they want to get elected.”

Repeatedly using the N-word, Jackson added that Obama’s philosophical presence had been universally appealing: “When it comes down to it, they wouldn’t have elected a [bleep]. Because, what’s a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain’t scary at all. [Bleeps] don’t have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don’t let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?’ I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, ’cuz he ain’t gotta worry about getting re-elected.”

Defending his repeated use of the taboo epithet, the “Pulp Fiction” Oscar nominee added, “[It] became a part of my vocabulary when I was born . . . Because it was used on me in my house, often . . . I know the word [bleep] as an admonishment, an endearment, a criticism and an invective. So I use it; I don’t run from it. I don’t have an issue with it or who says it. I always put it in the context of how it was used on me.”

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 pm 

Quote:
Obama says of the shooting death of Florida teen:
‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon’

Associated Press, by Ken Thomas

WASHINGTON - Urging Americans to "do some soul searching," President Barack Obama injected himself into the emotional debate over the fatal shooting of a teenager in Florida, turning the racially charged case into a personal matter for the nation's first black president. "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said Friday. Obama's words also catapulted the death in Florida of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, already the focus of major national attention, into the presidential campaign.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/143968596.html

Of course, the white child who was doused with gas and set on fire by two blacks is of no interest to this worthless racist.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:01 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Quote:
Obama says of the shooting death of Florida teen:
‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon’

Associated Press, by Ken Thomas

WASHINGTON - Urging Americans to "do some soul searching," President Barack Obama injected himself into the emotional debate over the fatal shooting of a teenager in Florida, turning the racially charged case into a personal matter for the nation's first black president. "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said Friday. Obama's words also catapulted the death in Florida of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, already the focus of major national attention, into the presidential campaign.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/143968596.html

Of course, the white child who was doused with gas and set on fire by two blacks is of no interest to this worthless racist.

Being white is being politically incorrect.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:32 pm 

New Black Panther Party poster: George Zimmerman wanted 'Dead or Alive'

Video: New Black Panther Party: Zimmerman should be afraid for his life

On Thursday, members of the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman over the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The posters were circulated during a press conference led by Minister Mikhail Muhummud, who said he is the southern regional director for the New Black Panther Party in Jacksonville, Florida.

Muhummud demanded the firing of Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee, the arrest of George Zimmerman and involvement from President Obama.

He also told the group he was not concerned about rumors of death threats against George Zimmerman.

“God da***t, he should be fearful for his life," he said.

A post at Allvoices.com noted:

When the group started chanting “Black Power,” Ms. Adele Azarucquoi, a white long time resident of Sanford shouted, “What about White people.”

Muhummud quickly said “We don’t hate any group. We hate injustice. We appreciate the whites who have come forth to help us.”

There were less than a dozen whites, not counting media, among the mostly African American crowd. “I hope there are more people who look like me at the next rally for Trayvon’s family,” Ms. Azarucquoi said.

Harold Michael Harvey wrote that Chief Lee temporarily stepped down Thursday.

An article at myfoxtampabay.com says that a witness saw Martin beating Zimmerman before the shooting:

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

The shooting has sparked controversy across the country, with a "Million Hoodie March" taking place in New York, as angry protesters demanded Zimmerman be arrested for the shooting.

A number of people have posted Zimmerman's address and phone number on Twitter with the message, "send him Skittles and a hoodie."

On Friday, President Obama weighed in on the subject.

“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon,” he said Friday morning as he urged law enforcement to conduct a thorough investigation

“I think all of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this happened,” he added.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

why won't they issue a RECENT photo of this 18 year old kid.

that one is when he was 13. WTF?

I also understand he's 6'2" and was beating on Zimmerman.

And that Zimmerman simply defended himself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next