Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bye bye Sparky
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:39 pm 

sparks wrote:
No response there, Latrine? IMO, it was a three for one special. I took out Happy Jack, Lois Lane and your sock puppet OTOB

sparks wrote:
Well, I guess you have finally realized that I am making you look really bad here, so you call for me to be banned.

It's nice that you finally admit that the reason you claim to have had me banned is that I was making you look bad.
That's probably the only honest post I've seen you make.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:50 am 

happy jack wrote:
splirks wrote:
No response there, Latrine? IMO, it was a three for one special. I took out Happy Jack, Lois Lane and your sock puppet OTOB

splorks wrote:
Well, I guess you have finally realized that I am making you look really bad here, so you call for me to be banned.

It's nice that you finally admit that the reason you claim to have had me banned is that I was making you look bad.
That's probably the only honest post I've seen you make.

The crazy part is that splorks has never really addressed any topics with anyone and the few times he has, people make a fool out of him because he doesn't know what he is talking about and it's easy to prove.

I think that really pisses him off so he comes trolling by and makes personal insults and calls people names (at least Goofy540 post articles and opinion from Huffington Post.. :roll: ) then claims he is making others look bad.

Methinks if he looked at it realistically, the only person he is making look bad is himself.

Look at all the posts that follow his when he comes trolling around. Everyone here hates the guy and can't stand him. Much like artie did awhile back, splirks is really dragging this board into the gutter. What a shame.

A classic internet troll if ever there was one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:05 am 

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
IMO, it was a three for one special. I took out Happy Jack, Lois Lane and your sock puppet OTOB, while losing my privileges there too.

I don't know why you are implying that you had anything to do with my excommunication from the Mensa board, because you didn't. But even if that were true, it wouldn't be anything to brag about. All it means is that, since you were unable to debate on my level, you censored me so that your warped views and ideas would not be blown out of the water on a daily basis. Since you cannot censor me on this forum, you are reduced to sniping and running away.
I would never have anyone censored or banned, because I don't mind having my ideas challenged. Clearly, though, you of all people present no credible challenge.
What is really rich, markh "claims" nobody has ever been banned on HIS board, but he gives out "permanent vacations" (currently I am in limbo...status UNKNOWN) and restricts all of the forums, except messaging. I guess that is so his membership counter doesn't drop.

I've P.M.'ed him twice asking about status, and am ignored.

UPDATE: I can log on, but now I can't even send messages...Note to markh...I don't miss your board. Get a life...Take me off your member list. Oh, and I saved text files of the cookies you embedded on my computer...so I do have proof. Private Message me here, and I give you a copy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:00 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
IMO, it was a three for one special. I took out Happy Jack, Lois Lane and your sock puppet OTOB, while losing my privileges there too.

I don't know why you are implying that you had anything to do with my excommunication from the Mensa board, because you didn't. But even if that were true, it wouldn't be anything to brag about. All it means is that, since you were unable to debate on my level, you censored me so that your warped views and ideas would not be blown out of the water on a daily basis. Since you cannot censor me on this forum, you are reduced to sniping and running away.
I would never have anyone censored or banned, because I don't mind having my ideas challenged. Clearly, though, you of all people present no credible challenge.
What is really rich, markh "claims" nobody has ever been banned on HIS board, but he gives out "permanent vacations" (currently I am in limbo...status UNKNOWN) and restricts all of the forums, except messaging. I guess that is so his membership counter doesn't drop.

I've P.M.'ed him twice asking about status, and am ignored.

UPDATE: I can log on, but now I can't even send messages...Note to markh...I don't miss your board. Get a life...Take me off your member list. Oh, and I saved text files of the cookies you embedded on my computer...so I do have proof. Private Message me here, and I give you a copy.

Here's an update for you.GET A LIFE! You're becoming just as bad as Happy Jack, whining about being banned from a message board. I realize that you are so nasty that you don't have many friends but you need to lighten up. Stuff happens, people get rejected,divorced,fired,etc. Get over it and quit boring us to death.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 pm 

And here is an update for the lying trolling POS we all know as splorks.

:thebirdman:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 pm 

sparks wrote:
Here's an update for you.GET A LIFE! You're becoming just as bad as Happy Jack, whining about being banned from a message board. I realize that you are so nasty that you don't have many friends but you need to lighten up. Stuff happens, people get rejected,divorced,fired,etc. Get over it and quit boring us to death.

Jest cain't stop pickin' on the wimmenfolk, can ye, Ken?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:47 am 

LoisLane wrote:

You got that right.
I'm still a registered member with log-in privileges, but that's about it. He keeps you and I on board to pad his stats. It's kind of like the way dead people vote in Chicago elections.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:27 am 

Sad, isn't it?

Just take a look at how few new posts there are over there.
Even in Hammond, which is a pretty popular forum, no one has posted there in 3 or 4 days.

As one of you guys pointed out, the only topics with any action there are the libel threads about Preacher and me perpetuated by Artie and others of his ilk. Artie posts daily on them, at least once and usually more, and makes it look like that message board is more than the couple of nutjobs who frequent it after being banned from good places like this board.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 pm 

I think that ''Chatroom Moderator'' title has gone to his head....

what a control freak...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:30 pm 
Banned

maybe you should take a look at the top five threads in this forum. They are all about what is being said OTOB and how much everyone hates sparks and this is the "Open Forum" where everyone can talk about anything! Pathetic! Maybe you should take a head count

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:50 pm 

may1846 wrote:
maybe you should take a look at the top five threads in this forum. They are all about what is being said OTOB and how much everyone hates sparks and this is the "Open Forum" where everyone can talk about anything! Pathetic! Maybe you should take a head count

mark:
This board apparently upsets you a great deal; you do realize that you are quite free to go back to your very own forum, don't you?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:43 pm 

happy jack wrote:
may1846 wrote:

mark:
This board apparently upsets you a great deal; you do realize that you are quite free to go back to your very own forum, don't you?

That's a pretty good play on words there, jack.... :smt005

markh is 'free' to go back to 'We're Free' where nobody is 'free'...... :smt006
(and he hates sporkles as well which is why he banned splarts from his bored.. :lol: )

Go figure.

:wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:49 am 
Banned

I am not Mark nor am I the Mayor and I am not Dixie Chick. Even if I was it wouldn't erase the fact that nearly every thread in the "Open Forum" or the Hammond Forum is about the We're Free Board or sparks. Other then telling freetime how to report people, show me one thread that has any informative content or that has a debate about any issue.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:54 am 

may1846 wrote:
Even if I was it wouldn't erase the fact that nearly every thread in the "Open Forum" or the Hammond Forum is about the We're Free Board or sparks. Other then telling freetime how to report people, show me one thread that has any informative content or that has a debate about any issue.

Here maybe this will help explain why it's called the "Open Forum"..... :roll:

Admin wrote:
Since many of our board members enjoy talking about mindless nonsense I have created a Category just for this purpose. Threads posted in other categories that are mindless in nature will be moved to this category. Enjoy!

WOW....and all I had to do was click and read.

Go figure.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 am 
Banned

So you need a mindless nonsense thread to talk about sparks and the we're free board? Why couldn't you do that in all the other threads devoted to those topics?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next