Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Libel Log
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:42 pm 

freetime wrote:
I just did a search of members here. He is NOT listed.
Must have gone on "vacation" his own self.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I believe he is no longer welcome on this board, although I personally would have no problem with him posting here.
To get oneself booted from the Mensa board is one thing - all you really need to do is have an unacceptable political point of view and refuse to kiss the feet of the Mama's-Boy-in-Chief.
But to get permanently banned from this board - well, you would need to be quite a dog-humping idiot, wouldn't you?
Good job, Artie.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:10 am 

What I consider to be possible libel continues on the We're Free message board.

I'm still keeping a log of the posts in question. Tha includes the cutting and pasting of other such posts containing malicious lies, Artie.

But now I'm keeping the examples in my own files.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:58 pm 

Wonder if Artie considers it "stealing" when he posts entire messages authored by others under his own name?
Nah, he's such a hypocrite I'm sure he wouldn't.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:54 am 
Banned

Log this. You are a pathetic loser!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:45 am 

May is one of the strangest users here.
He/she changed his/her avatar to the eyeball picture AFTER I had been using a picture featuring a big eye for years.
Them, he/she changed his/her signature to what you see now. It obviously incorporates MY signature, which again I have been using for years.
Now he/she comes out of nowhere after being absent quite a while, just to attack me.
Sure reminds me of a now-banned user here who acted the very same way.
Sort of like Mark David Chapman, who killed John Lennon. Chapman started imitating Lennon when he went from a fan to a stalker shortly before killing the star.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:15 pm 

freetime wrote:
[size150]May is one of the strangest users here.
He/she changed his/her avatar to the eyeball picture AFTER I had been using a picture featuring a big eye for years.
Them, he/she changed his/her signature to what you see now. It obviously incorporates MY signature, which again I have been using for years.
Now he/she comes out of nowhere after being absent quite a while, just to attack me.
Sort of like Mark David Chapman, who killed John Lennon. Chapman started imitating Lennon when he went from a fan to a stalker shortly before killing the star. [/size]

You are such a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

What color is the sky in YOUR world?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:06 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
freetime wrote:
[size150]May is one of the strangest users here.
Sort of like Mark David Chapman, who killed John Lennon. Chapman started imitating Lennon when he went from a fan to a stalker shortly before killing the star. [/size]

You are such a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

What color is the sky in YOUR world?

Don't worry about it, you are NOT on my list of concerns.

I think you may just be a curmudgeon.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:25 pm 

freetime wrote:
[/size]

You're older than me Marsh, by way more than a decade.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:32 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
freetime wrote:
[/size]

You're older than me Marsh, by way more than a decade.

You guys got nothing on me.... :lol:

When I was 40 years old I had friends (and family) telling me I should have been born in the 1800's.

:shock:

My daughter's boyfriend told her that he was afraid of me ( :smt005 ) and when she asked him why he said it's because I don't usually smile and when I do it makes him nervous.

She laughed and said that's just my Dad making sure you're a nice guy, then he said, "yeah but he's a Marine." :lol:

I guess I'm a "curmudgeon" as well.

:smt006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 am 

Not libel today.
Actually, what I saw on the We're Free message board in the thread devoted to tracking and slurring me, was more of a threat, IMO:

Re: Eye On Freetime

Post by John Today at 7:47 am
It would be safe to say that there is more than one person keeping an eye on an individual with a lot of freetime on their hands. It shouldn't be long, and when it happens, the whole world will know about it. Several agencies have expressed some serious interest on matters that pertain to some North Hammond individuals. Will keep you posted as things develop.

Gee, look buddy who warned me just today to be "careful" because I seem to have hit a nerve in the mcteam, here's a brand new identity, John" who pops up with a first post talking about "several agencies" going after me.
Must be someone REALLY important to have such inside knowledge of what "several agencies" are up to. So if I get hauled off in handcuffs today, or shot while "resisting arrest", be very suspicious.

Of course this could also be pure BS from a person (or people) just desperate to shut me up in all venues.

This is the most probable scenario, IMO.

Post subject: Re: Libel And Threat Log From "We're Free"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:01 pm 

http://nofree.spam.com/the-lounge ... 085-40.htm
by Artie60438 Today at 9:34 am
Our favorite parasite,chronically unemployed,and failure at life,"Marsha" AKA "Freetime" is having another fit over a favorable article about the growth of Hammond in the Post-Tribune and the outstanding job that Mayor Tom McDermott is doing.
Hammond shows spirit of growth despite the trend

Then to make matters even worse,she found out that Steve Fowler received a well deserved promotion. According to confidential sources,the aging loser has had a romantic crush on him for years,but was scorned like she has been so many other times by others. She is particularly upset over his other successes like recently purchasing a home in Hammond,versus her well known failures. IMO,Was it not for her Mommie,I believe she would be homeless and living on the street.

How sad and bitter her life must be

Too damn funny.
Artie spends 95% of his 'free time' stalking some innocent woman on the internet, then has the nerve to say that she has a sad and bitter life.
What a fargin' icehole.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:54 pm 

happy jack wrote:
http://nofree.spam.com/the-lounge-f7/eye-on-freetime-t1085-40.htm
by Artie60438 Today at 9:34 am
Our favorite parasite,chronically unemployed,and failure at life,"Marsha" AKA "Freetime" is having another fit over a favorable article about the growth of Hammond in the Post-Tribune and the outstanding job that Mayor Tom McDermott is doing.
Hammond shows spirit of growth despite the trend

Then to make matters even worse,she found out that Steve Fowler received a well deserved promotion. According to confidential sources,the aging loser has had a romantic crush on him for years,but was scorned like she has been so many other times by others. She is particularly upset over his other successes like recently purchasing a home in Hammond,versus her well known failures. IMO,Was it not for her Mommie,I believe she would be homeless and living on the street.

How sad and bitter her life must be

Too damn funny.
Artie spends 95% of his 'free time' stalking some innocent woman on the internet, then has the nerve to say that she has a sad and bitter life.
What a fargin' icehole.
A quote from one of my favorite flicks...Johnny Dangerously.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:32 pm 

Thank you Lois. Jack too.
The thing Artie apparently doesn't understand is that in my family and many others , we pass along homes to the next generation. It's just the way we do things.
I happen to like where I live and intend to stay here.
I like living in the home my grandparents built.
If Artie has no such family, that's sad.
Of course, I could understand why his family wouldn't want anything to do with him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
A quote from one of my favorite flicks...Johnny Dangerously.

I would have called him a cork soccer too, but I assumed everyone already knew that about him.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:50 am 

It's hard to tell the "We're Free" message board these days from the Times message board before it went down once and for all.
A group of people there have decided to slur me constantly for everything I write on this board, in comments on Times stories, and what I say on WJOB.
Because they have so few posts there, an amazingly high percentage are devoted to me.
Why? because these are some of the same people who worked so hard to prevent any criticism of local government. Only PR bolstering the status quo seems to be acceptable to this crowd.
It will be very interesting when the real identities of these people are revealed to the world. There's no hiding behind screen names under oath.
Please do not believe their lies. The constant repetition of the same old crap is also a holdover from what happened on the Times board.
I will not post on the We're Free board in answer to the lies. I don't care to engage those people in any way. It seems as if there is very little interest in that board, except for a small group who apparently feel like bigshots when they try to damage my reputation. There are enough people still around in the media who are familiar with me and my work, and they consider me very credible.
And I look how I look. If you don't like it, tough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next