Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Libel And Threat Log From "We're Free"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:13 pm 

sparks wrote:
I think you and the other trolls here make more posts whining about not being able to post OTOB than they make there. Why don't you put on your big boy pants and accept the fact that you aren't wanted there? If this Mark is such a tool, why do you care what they discuss on that board?

Lois Lane and I were having an A - B conversation, so why don't you C your ass out of it?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:22 pm 

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
I think you and the other trolls here make more posts whining about not being able to post OTOB than they make there. Why don't you put on your big boy pants and accept the fact that you aren't wanted there? If this Mark is such a tool, why do you care what they discuss on that board?

Lois Lane and I were having an A - B conversation, so why don't you C your ass out of it?

If you want to have a private conversation, why don't you two get a room?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:47 pm 

sparks wrote:
happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:

If you want to have a private conversation, why don't you two get a room?

I stand corrected.
This is a public forum, so you are well within your rights to participitate in any dialogue you choose.
It would just be nice, though, if you would actually contribute something rather than incessantly sniping and running away.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:08 am 

sparks wrote:
sprinkles is still under the illusion that some day markh will invite him back and allow him to post again...did you order that T-shirt yet?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:38 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
...did you order that T-shirt yet?

Somewhere, a parachute is missing.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:43 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:
sprinkles is still under the illusion that some day markh will invite him back and allow him to post again...did you order that T-shirt yet?
I take great satisfaction in knowing that I caused you and Happy Jackoff to be banned from that forum. Life is sweet!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:48 pm 

sparks wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:
I take great satisfaction in knowing that I caused you and Happy Jackoff to be banned from that forum. Life is sweet!

Good.
I'm glad that you have at least one thing in your life you can be proud of.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:57 pm 

happy jack wrote:
splorks wrote:

Good.
I'm glad that you have at least one thing in your life you can be proud of.

And splarks fails to mention that it was the thread he started about yours truly ... :smt006 that got his a$$ booted from the other bored and markh hates me with a passion so you know he got really tired of the little troll, "I've had enough of your creating problems where none existed. Time to clean house." is how I believe he phrased it.

It really make me laugh.....out loud.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:06 pm 

sparks wrote:
Hey Stupid...you had nothing to do with it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:

He had nothing to do with my getting banned, either, but he has so little in his life to savor that I allow him to hold onto that delusion.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 am 

happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:

He had nothing to do with my getting banned, either, but he has so little in his life to savor that I allow him to hold onto that delusion.

It's your lie,tell it anyway you want to,pal.Being banned from that forum had a deep effect on you since you're still whining about it 6 months later. Mark lit the fuse on your Tampon and it's still flaming!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:08 am 

sparks wrote:

is this guy serious?

JHC...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:13 am 

sparks wrote:
By the way sprinkles...How's that lawsuit and newspaper article coming along? Haven't seen too much about it. Still doing research? Please, please tell us...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 am 

sparks wrote:
Mark lit the fuse on your Tampon and it's still flaming!

better watch it Lois...it looks like this guy means business... :smt002

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:59 pm 

sparks wrote:
It's your lie,tell it anyway you want to,pal.Being banned from that forum had a deep effect on you since you're still whining about it 6 months later. Mark lit the fuse on your Tampon and it's still flaming!

Okay, schprickles - you have my undivided attention, and I will call your bluff.
Now please explain, in detail, how you were the one responsible for getting me banned.
Waiting.
(Incidentally, being banned from a forum that averages about three posts per day, all by the same person, has not traumatized me.)

Barack Obama

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next