Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Libel And Threat Log From "We're Free"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:07 pm 

Poor you.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 pm 

To the most prolific psycho on We're Free:

without you and one or two others reporting on my every move, word and thought laced with plenty of plain old lies, there'd be no content on We're Free except for the press releases issued by a couple of mcteam members.
I had the bad fortune of meeting one of these people a few years ago, to my everlasting regret. She pestered me and pestered me until I agreed to take a ride from her, since I wasn't driving at that time.I should have followed my instincts and stayed the hell away from her.
It didn't take long to find out she is mentally ill. I don't suppose the handfuls of xanax washed down by bottles of wine help on that.
She only has a car anyway when a family member buys her one at the auto auction, then she doesn't pay as promised and her own family repos her. She charges packs of cigarettes on a credit card at what interest rate? :?
Whatever. Not my problem.
I wish this particular psycho would get on with her life and forget all about me. And here's a hint: You have lots to say about how I look, well dearie, let me tell you, that homemade haircut of yours with the nice Bozo shape to it and the broken half-pair of glasses you wear don't exactly present a beautiful picture yourself. But no one except a delusional psycho brings it up, except now as a way to strongly suggest you work on your OWN problems and shortcomings, and stop obsessing on me.
If you ever come near my home or that of my cousin again, the police will be called immediately, no questions asked.
I believe you pose potential harm to me. I think your many posts about me prove it.

[/size]

Last edited by freetime on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:53 pm 

Freetime, you should email markh and axe him to have the members post that stuff in the "members only" section or remove it completely.

He can be reached via email: markh@mc.net

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:39 pm 

My past experience with markh was mostly on the now-extinct Times message board, and it was horrible.
I don't for a second think he'd do anything considerate of me, especially if I asked him.
Thanks anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:52 pm 

Follow this link and fill in the forum address and it will take you to a form that you can fill out.

A copy will go to markh and a copy goes to the owners of the spam board

http://www.spam.com/en/litigation/

(replace the word spam with the word forum0tion and it will take you to the "Litigation" page.)

:smt006

Quote:
Litigation - Forum choice

You have a juridical or moral problem with a forum ? Fill in its address and complete the form. After validation, an email will be sent to the administrators of this forum.
Forum address :

You can also go to the "We're Free" home page and at the bottom of the page there is a link that says "report abuse" ...click it and fill it out.

:D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 pm 

Re: Eye On Freetime

Post by UrRight Today at 7:10 pm
I never noticed a poster named "Homebound," over there. What thread? Just curious.

Probably have to pay a visit over there to see what the hag says and makes up now. She has no clue she's the one that brings me up out of the blue when I've said nothing for two years to the half-woman.

She expects me to remain silent? When it comes to my kids, the father that cared and still cares for them, was present all their lives, helped lead them to being very sucessful, for her to pull this feather out of her hat, call him a phedophile? Aw, she won't know what hit her when he is done with her, or Starke County. That's LIBEL compared to her LIBEL thread she dreamt up.

Here's a half-woman who confided to me two years ago, she dreams up stuff to "ripple the board" by "yeah, I meant McMayor and Hamm, but I didn't mention no names". Do you think I really want to associate with that type of person with that type of integrity? She can now go ahead an write whatever she wants. Everyone knows her for what she is.

She just slipped on this last episode of accusing my sucessful children of having a phedophile father. Deep stuff that I won't let slide. She's sat home long enough to spend time somewhere else to do her thing..like going through court with Starke County and answering to the board there.

Now I feel Mayor McDermott's rage. She'll eventually pay. She forgot my ex is a lawyer. Ah, enough working peoples' lives destroyed while the witch sits at home dreaming up allegations. I'll put a stop to it. I can't wait for my Dr. to come to court to testify how I swallow tons of pills. Dumb whammy...the prescriptions are on file..and they last me more than triple the time overdue.

I can't wait to hang you in public court. You asked for it, you'll get it. Polish your pink shoes. Wash your Mu=MU. You'll need to look clean if you don't bother taking a shower when the time comes. This is no threat. All I have to do is run out the threads, send them to Starke County, and you better call Dial-A-Ride. It isn't about "power". It's about destroying a reputation/campground where we are highly respected for over 30 years...and years before with grandparents, now passed away. Bonding with people we've known for so long, that you don't stand a chance. Such a tight-knit community bound by people from Chicago, other states, that your butt is in real trouble. Carry on somemore, so I can forwarrd more, Free. you messed with the wrong person that never spoke a word on your fake forum in two years. You started it, you'll end it. You won't own the house once I talk to Starke County.

UrRight

Post by UrRight Today at 7:14 pm
You really messed with the wrong family. popcorn

You fool! I mentioned NO names in my posts.
WTF are you talking about?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 pm 

I am repeating my warning to Urright-You are NOT welcomed on my family's property, where I live. My cousin next door also wants you to stay away from his house.

You'd better not follow through on any visit anywhere near me. I will call the cops at first sight of you.

Here's what you posted:

Probably have to pay a visit over there to see what the hag says and makes up now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:20 am 
Banned

I took that to mean she was coming to this board to view your posts but since you are a paranoid schizo you are free to take it anyway you like, obviously.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:25 am 

How nice for you to be able to post during working hours now!
That new job come with a laptop too so you can immediately "correct" any posts on this board that don't conform to the mcteam view of things?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 am 

More delusional thoughts from We're Free:

Post by Artie60438 Yesterday at 9:17 pm

UrRight wrote:I never noticed a poster named "Homebound," over there. What thread? Just curious.

That would be "US Marine" a phony who spends 12-16 hrs per day on that board. I see the thief "Marsha" AKA "Freetime" has already broken her word about stealing content from here.

The eyewitness testimony about her is fascinating and certainly points to the possibility of her being mentally ill.

I NEVER gave you my word on anything, nor would I ever.
No deals with the devil for me!
I started this thread openly and expressly to record the potentially actionable slurs you and others post about me on a daily basis. I expanded it to threats too since they have popped up on We're Free recently in addition to the libel.
The mcteam is apparently becoming desperate again , as are those truly pathetic souls who seek approval and acceptance by the mcteam by contributing to the constant besmirching of critics.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 am 

More psycho ramblings and a threat from We're Free.

First there's this, even though I've told this person in no uncertain terms to stay away from me and my home:

Post by UrRight Yesterday at 7:10 pm
I never noticed a poster named "Homebound," over there. What thread? Just curious.

Probably have to pay a visit over there to see what the hag says and makes up now. She has no clue she's the one that brings me up out of the blue when I've said nothing for two years to the half-woman.

Then this today:

Post by UrRight Today at 8:03 am
Post by UrRight Today at 7:14 pm
You really messed with the wrong family. popcorn

You fool! I mentioned NO names in my posts.
WTF are you talking about?

Just like you know of a mayor and a police chief (posted in the Hammond forum) were homos, who else did you mean without mentioning names.

Who else would you be referring to, without naming names, but me? Your sorry-azz excuses for spreading lies about people comes back to bite you in the butt. You refer me to being a stalker, yet you bring up me two years later.

For what paranoid reason would I want to take a day off work to drive 45 miles to go visit your cesspool of a home?

Um..,.because YOU SAID SO? :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:44 am 

Follow this link and fill in the forum address and it will take you to a form that you can fill out.

A copy will go to markh and a copy goes to the owners of the spam board

http://www.spam.com/en/litigation/

(replace the word spam with the word forum0tion and it will take you to the "Litigation" page.)

:smt006

Quote:
Litigation - Forum choice

You have a juridical or moral problem with a forum ? Fill in its address and complete the form. After validation, an email will be sent to the administrators of this forum.
Forum address :

You can also go to the "We're Free" home page and at the bottom of the page there is a link that says "report abuse" ...click it and fill it out.

:D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 am 

Thanks so much. I've got it filled out, but to make it send I must post proof/screenshot. It has to be a gif or jpg or some such. Can you tell me how I take a screenshot? I never did that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 am 

freetime wrote:
Thanks so much. I've got it filled out, but to make it send I must post proof/screenshot. It has to be a gif or jpg or some such. Can you tell me how I take a screenshot? I never did that.

This should help, Freetime.

It's easy once you get the hang ot it..... :smt006

http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-a-pc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:41 am 
Banned

Unbelievably Pathetic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next