Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: The Peace and Love Message Board
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:43 pm 

freetime wrote:
I thought I'd post some of the awful BS the jerks on the We're Free message board have been posting

Why?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject: Re: The Peace and Love Message Board
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:07 pm 

JUST BECAUSE

freetime wrote:
Before they have a chance to go back and erase them, I thought I'd post some of the awful BS the jerks on the We're Free message board have been posting about WJOB host Preacher.
He has shortened his daily program and missed a few days recently while caring for his sick father, who passed away overnight.
Here's how the We're Free psychos have been smearing Preacher, who they follow word for word on a daily basis:

Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"

Post by Artie60438 on 10/14/2009, 12:24 pm
The Creature is once again MIA. Gino is sitting in for him. Any sightings at the local watering holes? Razz

Post by Artie60438 on 10/9/2009, 12:17 pm
No Creature today. Guy named Gino substituting. Rough night at Freddy's?

Post by Mailman on 10/9/2009, 6:15 pm
Lunch with Preacher- See above

Post by Penguin on 10/10/2009, 8:37 am
Is it true that the Creature missed a show due to some legal problems? If so, what did he do? I have heard a couple of things. Why didn't he show up for his show? Is he gone or is he coming back?

Post by Artie60438 on 10/10/2009, 8:40 am

Penguin wrote:Is it true that the Creature missed a show due to some legal problems? If so, what did he do? I have heard a couple of things. Why didn't he show up for his show? Is he gone or is he coming back?

All we know for now is that he was Freddy's the night before. Perhaps alcohol was involved?

Post by Artie60438 on 10/11/2009, 9:11 am

Penguin wrote:Are there any witnesses as to where the Creature was after he left Freddy's on Thursday night? Did he attempt to go somewhere that he shouldn't have been and run into difficulty on the way? I thought he was married.

The Creature's marriage failed some time ago. Perhaps living in his elderly father's house because he couldn't get a place of his own and being the only real breadwinner took a toll on her. Anyone privy to any juicy divorce papers or proceedings?

Artie60438 wrote:

Penguin wrote:Is it true that the Creature missed a show due to some legal problems? If so, what did he do? I have heard a couple of things. Why didn't he show up for his show? Is he gone or is he coming back?

All we know for now is that he was Freddy's the night before. Perhaps alcohol was involved?

What a hypocrite...

Artie60438 wrote:You can blow all the smoke you want,but none of it gives someone the right to defame someone else using false information.

...or does it just depend on whom you are talking about?

I defamed no one. I simply asked a question that was based on the fact that on Thurs night the Creature appears at Freddy's and sits at the bar all night. Freddy's serves alcohol at the bar. Do you see the possible connection or is that too far over your head?

Post by Artie60438 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 am

Penguin wrote:If the Creature is off the air I will finally be able to start listening again in the late afternoon. Who would listen to that clown at noon? LOL.

Shut ins and the chronically unemployed--AKA "Marsha".

Get the picture? It's some of the same old bunch who brought down the Times message board to prevent any criticism of local government.They use any scurrilous lie dressed up as a question to smear any critic who gets too close to the truth.
It makes me sick to read this crap again, and I regret any pain I may be causing anyone, but I know these hypocrites will be falling all over themselves to pretend to be normal empathetic human beings in the coming days.