Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 am 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:22 pm
Posts: 1435
sparks wrote:
Happy Beatoff never fails to surprise me with his second hand stupidity. He posted a very nice collection of my best insults on the other board. I'm glad he is spending time reading my posts. I'm living inside his head rent-free,LOL!


"Living inside his head rent-free"? Whenever you feel the need to "insult" someone, it seems you must collar a fourteen-year-old on his way home from Gavit and ask him if he heard any real zingers that day. Even better, all of your "best" insults are utterly original too.

And if the widows, orphans, and disabled veterans of Hammond are going to subsidize your daughter's attempt at a college degree (via Mayor McDermott's award-winning College Bound Program), why shouldn't you be able to live rent-free anywhere? The tree certainly doesn't fall far from the apple in this case.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:46 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:49 pm
Posts: 9660
Location: Stupid Liberals!
Image

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:44 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:32 am
Posts: 3789
sparks wrote:
Happy Beatoff never fails to surprise me with his second hand stupidity. He posted a very nice collection of my best insults on the other board. I'm glad he is spending time reading my posts. I'm living inside his head rent-free,LOL!






I received this gem, apropos of nothing and without any apparent provocation, in a private message from sparks.
I’m not quite sure what he meant, but I suppose he thought he was being clever and was just too modest to post it in public. It probably belongs in this thread.


sparks wrote:
I'm not surprised that you're in favor of contraception considering how you're a load that should have been swallowed.

If he went to the trouble of sending this in a private message, then I believe that it is I who lives rent-free (utilities included), inside his head.
And boy, is it ever roomy up there.
A lot of cobwebs, though.

_________________
“It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person.”

Barack Obama


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:36 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:19 pm
Posts: 13802
happy jack wrote:
If he went to the trouble of sending this in a private message, then I believe that it is I who lives rent-free (utilities included), inside his head.
And boy, is it ever roomy up there.
A lot of cobwebs, though.


:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

good one...

_________________
Has Obama ever won a free and fair election based on the merits of his ideas?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:20 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:17 pm
Posts: 3800
happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
Happy Beatoff never fails to surprise me with his second hand stupidity. He posted a very nice collection of my best insults on the other board. I'm glad he is spending time reading my posts. I'm living inside his head rent-free,LOL!






I received this gem, apropos of nothing and without any apparent provocation, in a private message from sparks.
I’m not quite sure what he meant, but I suppose he thought he was being clever and was just too modest to post it in public. It probably belongs in this thread.


sparks wrote:
I'm not surprised that you're in favor of contraception considering how you're a load that should have been swallowed.

If he went to the trouble of sending this in a private message, then I believe that it is I who lives rent-free (utilities included), inside his head.
And boy, is it ever roomy up there.
A lot of cobwebs, though.

Hey Einstein, have you forgotten your signature line is about Artie? It's not surprising that you think about him so much given the way he mops the floor with you OTOB.

_________________
In the end, everything will be OK. If it's not OK, it's not the end.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:40 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:19 pm
Posts: 13802
sparks wrote:
Hey Einstein, have you forgotten your signature line is about Artie? It's not surprising that you think about him so much given the way he mops the floor with you OTOB.


sparks wrote:
Time it takes to set up a new board-a few hours

Time it takes to invite good posters- a few days

Having a place where the trolls aren't welcome-

PRICELESS!!!!!

http://204.2.104.194/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5441&p=68704&hilit=priceless#p68704


Then feel FREE to leave any time you want sparks.

Aside from the fact that you have zero personality, there isn't anyone here that even likes you or even remotely cares what you have to say, so why do you even bother to come here at all...

all you do is act like a dick and insult people...

if the other board is so fabulous as you say that you feel you have to drop in here frequently to remind us about it and how you believe you are above this board then by all fuc'king means go there and stay there already....

JHC dude, you sound like a broken fuc'kin record... we get it already...you have to belittle an demean others just to make yourself feel anything remotely resembling your ''vision'' of normal.

_________________
Has Obama ever won a free and fair election based on the merits of his ideas?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:48 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:17 pm
Posts: 3800
Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
Hey Einstein, have you forgotten your signature line is about Artie? It's not surprising that you think about him so much given the way he mops the floor with you OTOB.


sparks wrote:
Time it takes to set up a new board-a few hours

Time it takes to invite good posters- a few days

Having a place where the trolls aren't welcome-

PRICELESS!!!!!

http://204.2.104.194/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5441&p=68704&hilit=priceless#p68704


Then feel FREE to leave any time you want sparks.

Aside from the fact that you have zero personality, there isn't anyone here that even likes you or even remotely cares what you have to say, so why do you even bother to come here at all...

all you do is act like a dick and insult people...

if the other board is so fabulous as you say that you feel you have to drop in here frequently to remind us about it and how you believe you are above this board then by all fuc'king means go there and stay there already....

JHC dude, you sound like a broken fuc'kin record... we get it already...you have to belittle an demean others just to make yourself feel anything remotely resembling your ''vision'' of normal.

You claim you don't care about my opinions yet you respond almost instantly to my posts. Face it,pal,
I own you!

_________________
In the end, everything will be OK. If it's not OK, it's not the end.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:19 pm
Posts: 13802
sparks wrote:
You claim you don't care about my opinions yet you respond almost instantly to my posts. Face it,pal,
I own you!


LOL!!!

in your dreams fatboy

opinions?

what opinions?

All you do is bitch and whine like a little girl.

_________________
Has Obama ever won a free and fair election based on the merits of his ideas?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:54 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:19 pm
Posts: 13802
sparks wrote:
Shop and buy locally. The largest importer of goods from China is WalMart. Don't patronize them at all.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9605&p=120729&hilit=walmart#p120729



hey fat ass!

when you vote for DUMBO (as your union god orders you to), just remember this, you're also voting for Walmart.



Quote:
Wal-Mart boss Sam Walton funding Obama big time
Washington Examiner, by Timothy P. Carney


Can we stop pretending that Barack Obama’s candidacy is some grass-roots uprising?

Obama’s campaign has outspent Romney’s campaign. The Democratic National Committee has outspent the Republican National Committee. While Romney’s SuperPAC (Restore our Future), has outspent Obama’s SuperPAC (Priorities USA), that $40 million Romney SuperPAC edge doesn’t come close to making up for the Obama campaign’s $180 million edge.

There is legally undisclosed spending going on here, and there’s reason to believe Romney benefits from more of it than Obama, but that’s not conclusive, and we don’t know how big Romney’s edge is in that category.

Obama argues that his fundraising success comes from small donors, but that’s not really true. One out of every five Obama dollars comes from the campaign’s biggest bundlers, the Center for Pubic Integrity reports. Those bundlers include the likes of Pfizer lobbying chief Sally Susman and financier Michael Kempner of the MWW group.

A full 85 percent of Obama’s SuperPAC money comes from his 20 largest donors (compared to 70 percent of the money raised by Romney’s SuperPAC), according to Russ Choma at the Center for Responsive Politics.


http://washingtonexaminer.com/wal-mart- ... IVq_nkzx8E

_________________
Has Obama ever won a free and fair election based on the merits of his ideas?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:09 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:49 pm
Posts: 9660
Location: Stupid Liberals!
Image

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:16 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:17 pm
Posts: 3800
I bet you have fond childhood memories of visiting your mom at work there,don't you? Maybe they will let you salvage as stripper's pole as a family heirloom that can be passed on to your kids. Did mom give you crumbled up dollar bills for lunch money?

_________________
In the end, everything will be OK. If it's not OK, it's not the end.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group