Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sound barrier photos
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:07 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
sparks wrote:
Then again, if you weren't gullible,you wouldn't have had to work as an exotic dancer to pay the rent.[/b]

How were you paying the rent in 1977 and 1997?

Hey Purdue, I have no intention of answering any of your questions. I do have a question for you. Unlike you, SuzieQ has posted a link to her facebook page, which not only includes her name,but has a picture of her as well. Assuming that I am the felon that she is portraying me to be, do you think it is wise of her to be provoking and taunting a felon? Maybe you should start including Hebron in the list of towns whose residents you look down upon.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:11 pm 

Screech wrote:
sparks wrote:
[SFB's, you really have problems with reading comprehension,don't you? There is a difference in between telling the retired stripper that those pictures don't prove there is another dimension and my making reference to the existence of another dimension.

There is a difference between a PROFESSIONAL DANCER and a 'stripper'. You have an obvious problem with reading comprehension that spills over from your palpable hatred of women.

And what would that be,the size of the pasties? Does the price of the sexual favors after the dance go up if you call yourself an exotic dancer?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:17 pm 

sparks wrote:
LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
sparks wrote:
Then again, if you weren't gullible,you wouldn't have had to work as an exotic dancer to pay the rent.[/b]

How were you paying the rent in 1977 and 1997?

Hey Purdue, I have no intention of answering any of your questions. I do have a question for you. Unlike you, SuzieQ has posted a link to her facebook page, which not only includes her name,but has a picture of her as well. Assuming that I am the felon that she is portraying me to be, do you think it is wise of her to be provoking and taunting a felon? Maybe you should start including Hebron in the list of towns whose residents you look down upon.

Hmmm, scary- so you are admitting to stalking her by looking at her personal info online...

Watchout Suzy! Sounds like he just made a threat. :shock:
I'd make sure to print a copy of this post and keep it for safe keeping.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:40 pm 

I have a sneaky feeling your confused sparks. :shock:

There is a susieq and a suzyQ.....yes? :idea:

You need to calm down, then maybe you'll be able to think straight. :smt006

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:44 pm 

:(

Last edited by Screech on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:56 pm 

Screech wrote:
sparks wrote:
Screech wrote:
There is a difference between a PROFESSIONAL DANCER and a 'stripper'. You have an obvious problem with reading comprehension that spills over from your palpable hatred of women.

And what would that be,the size of the pasties?

If you weren't gay, you'd know the answer to that yourself, mister sister.

OK, I'm kind of slow. What is pasties?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:00 pm 

Last edited by Screech on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm 

Tsk, Tsk, the sissie can dish it out, but he sure can't take it. :twisted:

The old saying is, when you point your finger towards someone, 3 more fingers are pointing back to you. His day of reckoning has come. :twisted:

GEEZ, FELONIES??? Theft, burglary, etc. How disgusting. :x

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm 

comedian wrote:

What a dipshit..!!!!!

I told him he was talking about the wrong person.

He isn't even going to sue the right avatar....that just cracks me up!!!!!!!

sparks wrote:
Unlike you, SuzieQ has posted a link to her facebook page, which not only includes her name,but has a picture of her as well. Assuming that I am the felon that she is portraying me to be, do you think it is wise of her to be provoking and taunting a felon?

OhhMama wrote:
Hmmm, scary- so you are admitting to stalking her by looking at her personal info online...

I would have to agree that it sounds like a veiled threat.

Making the statement that he knows her identity (or at least he thinks he does) then stating it might be unwise to provoke him sure sounds like a threat.

I think this guy is getting out of hand and may very possibly be stalking several people from this board. Sporkles has made numerous juvenile threats to many of the people here but this one sure looks like a threat of physical violence.

I would counsel caution as well, SuzyQ.

Tiger1 wrote:
Tsk, Tsk, the sissie can dish it out, but he sure can't take it. :twisted:

The old saying is, when you point your finger towards someone, 3 more fingers are pointing back to you. His day of reckoning has come. :twisted:

GEEZ, FELONIES??? Theft, burglary, etc. How disgusting. :x

I'm not surprised, the lad has struck me as being unstable right from the get go.

Typical.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 pm 

OhhMama wrote:
sparks wrote:
sparks wrote:

It's no wonder that you get your clock cleaned OTOB because you really don't have much of a clue. SuzieQ posted a link to her facebook entry here,
which has her picture and her name. According to your logic,everyone who clicked on that link at her invitation is now a stalker. OTOH, SuzieQ has pulled up what she believes is my credit report and tried to do a criminal background check on me. That is what I would call stalking. You clowns kill me with all this talk about copying posts and saving them. Every post, even edits are stored by the administrator of the forum and can be obtained with a subpoena. The crap you nutjobs cut and paste is not legally admittable in a court of law.
Much of what is written is worth saving for laughs though. I amazed at how clueless some of you people really are.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:24 pm 

sparks wrote:

I am not a thirteen-year-old girl so I have little use for Facebook. I have no idea why people post the things they do online. Look at all the good its done for you.

While I appreciate your aid in deciding who I should and should not look down upon, your time is probably better spent scouring the 'net for cartoons and links. You people in the Derelict Three are a special kind of stupid. You wink at political corruption and embrace government inefficiency. You practically define economic and cultural stagnation and mediocrity is the word of the day, every day.

Look at yourself and your new buddy, the Oracle. These little chatboards are your Gettysburg, your Normandy, and your Midway. You can post all you want, read what you want, and ignore what you want. It just doesn't matter. Like the Region itself, you're both a lot of talk with little to back it up.

So, keep posting. I don't care if you don't answer me. I know you read everything I write.

Not living in Hammond is the best revenge.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:26 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:29 pm 

USMarine wrote:
comedian wrote:

What a dipshit..!!!!!

I told him he was talking about the wrong person.

He isn't even going to sue the right avatar....that just cracks me up!!!!!!!

sparks wrote:
Unlike you, SuzieQ has posted a link to her facebook page, which not only includes her name,but has a picture of her as well. Assuming that I am the felon that she is portraying me to be, do you think it is wise of her to be provoking and taunting a felon?

I would have to agree that it sounds like a veiled threat.

Making the statement that he knows her identity (or at least he thinks he does) then stating it might be unwise to provoke him sure sounds like a threat.

I think this guy is getting out of hand and may very possibly be stalking several people from this board. Sporkles has made numerous juvenile threats to many of the people here but this one sure looks like a threat of physical violence.

I would counsel caution as well, SuzyQ.

Hey Jarhead, she posted a link to her facebook entry here,so I'm just going by what she told us. If SuzieQ isn't Susan Rohde-Largent, then the real Susan is going to be mighty upset that SuzieQ is using her name. I'd also like to see you point out a single time that I've made a post that threatened anyone.
Real Marines don't Lie!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:02 pm 

Sporkles has gone off the deep end.

Methinks he should just pull the plug on the computer and get some professional help if it's not too late already. He's been told now about 4-5 times that suzyq and suzieq are 2 different people but he's fixated and verging on madness so he can't clear his mind enough to recognize it.

It's almost sad to see someone spiral out of control like he is doing.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:06 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next