Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: No Unemployment For Sparks
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:11 pm 
Banned

edge540 wrote:

Ah, so obviously now you will not be stupid enough to call out somebody out on a typo showing us what an ignorant hypocrite you are, from now on...yes?

You know, because you spent your "money, energy and time on a great education."

OK, can we point out a run-on sentence from an old, bitter, angry & obnoxious lyin fuk who dropped out of Balls State?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:14 pm 

sparks wrote:
Like that will ever happen! That would totally destroy her credibility as an "activist". Edge, you might want to think twice about using Tiger1's own posts to show that she is wrong.She's liable to contact her attorney about it and file a police report.LOL!

....and who's the little Milquetoast who was nattering about his post collection and conversations with his "relative in law enforcement"?

(Hint: It starts with an "s", ends with an "s", and has "p-a-r-k" in the middle.)

What's the deal: red hair? Freckles? Infantile penis?

All of the above?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:20 pm 

sparks wrote:
Quote:
Like that will ever happen! That would totally destroy her credibility as an "activist". Edge, you might want to think twice about using Tiger1's own posts to show that she is wrong.She's liable to contact her attorney about it and file a police report.LOL!

No sh*t, LOL.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:27 pm 

Isn't that sweet...?

Sporkles and hedge are a couple now.

Congratulations boys..!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:34 pm 

:(

Last edited by Screech on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:34 pm 

:(

Last edited by Screech on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:38 pm 

edge540 wrote:
sparks wrote:
Quote:

No sh*t, LOL.

Not so fast, Edge ! :evil: Talking smack on a discussion board is one thing, but stalking and harrassment OUTSIDE of a disscussion board, as he has, crossed the legal line.

I thought you were better than this, Edge. I am rather dissapointed that you align yourself with this maggot. What's the old saying, if you lay with pigs, you will smell too?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:15 pm 

Quote:
I thought you were better than this, Edge. I am rather dissapointed that you align yourself with this maggot.

Nice change of subject there.
I am rather dissapointed you can't admit you're wrong.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:00 pm 

I think not only has Tiger proved that the little hedge is wrong (and in the process the the little hedge has shown that he is nothing more than a fowl mouth disrespectful troll) but the IRS has proven the t*** wrong as well.

Crack me up..!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:09 pm 
Banned

edge540 wrote:
Quote:
I thought you were better than this, Edge. I am rather dissapointed that you align yourself with this maggot.

I am rather dissapointed y .

hey assswipe...if tiger jumped off the empire state building............

Tiger......what indication has the oldlyingtwat ever given you that he is "better" than anything or anyonea/ I seem to remember that he has never been anything more than a bitter, angry, nasty piece of s*** who worships anyone who hates America and vilifies anyone who loves America.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:10 am 
Banned

edge540 wrote:
School City of East Chicago phone number for anybody who wishes to find out if teachers get paid year round:(219) 391-4100

memo to oldlyingtwat540.........NO ONE CARES
Not one single soul cares what this old babbling t*** has to say............not one.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:24 pm 

Fixation
:smt005 In human psychology, fixation refers to a state in which an individual becomes obsessed with an attachment to another person, being or object.

Sigmund Freud theorized that some humans may develop psychological fixation due to:

A lack of proper gratification during one of the psychosexual stages of development, or
Receiving too strong of an impression from one of these stages, in which case the person's personality would reflect that stage throughout adult life.
Whether a particularly obsessive attachment is a fixation or a defensible expression of love is at times debatable. Fixation to intangibles (i.e., ideas, ideologies, etc.) can also occur. The obsessive factor is also found in symptoms pertaining to obsessive compulsive disorder.
:smt006

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:56 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
edge540 wrote:
sparks wrote:
Quote:

No sh*t, LOL.

Not so fast, Edge ! :evil: Talking smack on a discussion board is one thing, but stalking and harrassment OUTSIDE of a disscussion board, as he has, crossed the legal line.

I thought you were better than this, Edge. I am rather dissapointed that you align yourself with this maggot. What's the old saying, if you lay with pigs, you will smell too?

Well Tiger1, if I have stalked and harassed you outside of this board, why haven't you pressed charges? Could it be because you are lying and the only stalking and harassment that has taken place has occurred in your deluded imagination? I'm sure that Edge is really having a hard time dealing with the fact that an unhinged,gun-toting woman who believes that Obama could be the Anti-Christ no longer respects him. However, I think he'll be able to move past this major disappointment and will go on with his life. How do your pit-bulls feel about Edge? Has he lost their respect too?

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:58 pm 
Banned

oldlyingtwat540 wrote:
Fixation
]In human psychology, fixation refers to a state in which an individual becomes obsessed with an attachment to another person, being or object.

Sigmund Freud theorized that some humans may develop psychological fixation due to:

A lack of proper gratification during one of the psychosexual stages of development , or
Receiving too strong of an impression from one of these stages, in which case the person's personality would reflect that stage throughout adult life.
Whether a particularly obsessive attachment is a fixation or a defensible expression of love is at times debatable. Fixation to intangibles (i.e., ideas, ideologies, etc.) can also occur. The obsessive factor is also found in symptoms pertaining to obsessive compulsive disorder.

For the uninformed and uninterested.......the oldlyingtwat is referring to his obsession with all things Moby and USMarine. Not only does he stalk Moby by responding to his every post and obsessing over him in his signature, but he receives e-mail every time one of them posts.
Poor poor old lying twat.

Post subject: Re: Unemployment
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:09 am 

Associated Press
Gov. Daniels to sign Indiana jobless fund fix
By DEANNA MARTIN , 04.30.09, 06:09 PM EDT
pic

Gov. Mitch Daniels said Thursday he plans to sign into law a proposal to fix Indiana's bankrupt unemployment fund, despite calls from business leaders for him to veto the bill.

The state's unemployment insurance fund currently pays out hundreds of millions of dollars a year more in benefits than it collects in employer taxes. The plan approved by state lawmakers Wednesday would increase taxes on employers but would not cut benefit payments.

he Indiana Chamber of Commerce and other business groups say the increased taxes would hurt employers and could cost jobs. They said businesses shouldn't have to bear the brunt of the fix, and wanted lawmakers to cut benefits or tighten eligibility rules.

Daniels said he had hoped lawmakers would make changes to Indiana's unemployment benefits, but that he planned to sign the "imperfect" bill into law.

"It doesn't fix the problem, but it's some progress," Daniels told reporters in his office Thursday.

Ed Roberts, a lobbyist for the Indiana Manufacturers Association, is asking companies around the state to ask the governor to change his mind and veto the bill. Roberts said the tax increase will hurt businesses and could lead to more out-of-work residents. Some companies with a history of laying off workers will have to pay $577 more per employee each year than they are paying now.

"When you start tacking on a $600 increase on some folks, that gets to be devastating," Roberts said. "The governor needs to know that."

The bill phases in higher tax rates for employers while keeping jobless benefits at the current rate of a maximum $390 per week.

:?: :?: :?: :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next