Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Town snuffs fireworks display because of financial reasons
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:47 am 

Too Late, you must be off your break now.

I have the information I need, David A Hein.....any criminal record?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:52 am 

Whats an empty threat and where did it come from? :smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:21 pm 

Gunslinger wrote:

I do not know what his background is, but I can tell you that he has been harrassing/stalking me for several years on various boards. When I used to do a weekly cable show, he used to drive by the studio, and then go on the old Times board, and post that I was there at the studio, and what kind of car I was driving. He has also somehow obtained personal financial information about me, and posted that on several boards.

Gunslinger, he is such a wuss, he doesn't have enough of a pair to confront me in person, even though he knows who I am, and I know who and what he is. I have him on ignore on the boards I am registered at. If he can't get a rise out of me, it takes away his fun. He is one sick b@$t@rd.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 pm 

Gunslinger wrote:

I believe the posters with screennames meant to instill fear like Gunslinger are 98 lb weaklings who cower in Mommy's basement. The kind who make threats like this that they can't back up.
Gunslinger wrote:
Keep your friggin comments to yourself when it comes to me, I don't appreciate it nor will I tolerate it.

When are you going to post your name,tough guy?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:33 pm 

sparks wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I believe the posters with screennames meant to instill fear like Gunslinger are 98 lb weaklings who cower in Mommy's basement. The kind who make threats like this that they can't back up.
Gunslinger wrote:
Keep your friggin comments to yourself when it comes to me, I don't appreciate it nor will I tolerate it.

When are you going to post your name,tough guy?

Methinks you scored a direct hit, Gunslinger.

It's sporkles the pious' typical response when he's really upset.

Way too funny.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:37 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I do not know what his background is, but I can tell you that he has been harrassing/stalking me for several years on various boards. When I used to do a weekly cable show, he used to drive by the studio, and then go on the old Times board, and post that I was there at the studio, and what kind of car I was driving. He has also somehow obtained personal financial information about me, and posted that on several boards.

Gunslinger, he is such a wuss, he doesn't have enough of a pair to confront me in person, even though he knows who I am, and I know who and what he is. I have him on ignore on the boards I am registered at. If he can't get a rise out of me, it takes away his fun. He is one sick b@$t@rd.

You know, you may want to read this one: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/ ... ekey=50316

Origins of Stalking

There's a line between the overzealous pursuer and the stalker. "Stalking is much more about inducing fear," says Brook Zitek, DO, a forensic psychiatrist at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia. "It's repeated boxes of candy, clothing, showing up at your house, putting things through your mail slot, notes on your car -- even though you've asked them to stop," she tells WebMD.

The overwhelming majority of stalkers are men -- four to one, Zitek says. Psychiatrists have developed several stalker profiles:

The rejected stalker. This person was rejected in a relationship, and they perceive it as an insult, they feel wounded, and they are seeking vindication.

The resentful stalker. These are self-righteous, self-pitying people who may threaten, but they are the least likely to act on it.

The intimacy-seeking stalker. They believe they are loved or will be loved by the victim. Often they focus on someone of higher social status. This person is mentally ill and delusional.

The incompetent. This person is socially backward. He doesn't really understand the social rules involved in dating and romance. He doesn't mean any harm.

The predator. This is about sex gratification, control, and violence. The stalker doesn't necessarily know the victim. The victim may not know she is being stalked. But a predator plans their attack, rehearses it, has lots of sexual fantasies about it.

The rejected and predatory stalkers are most likely to assault their victims, says Zitek.

Last edited by comedian on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:39 pm 

I believe the posters with screennames meant to instill woosieness like Sparks are 98 lb weaklings who cower in their own basements. I have made no threat but somehow, you seem to be frightened by me. Sorry sort aren't you.

My name is "Cheryl" HA!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:40 pm 

Note to Heiny, I have posted my name several times, even though many people already knew who I was. Yeah, you know me, you wuss.
You are the kind of schoolyard bully that runs crying to the principal after my girls beat the crap out of them. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:44 pm 

Origins of Stalking

There's a line between the overzealous pursuer and the stalker. "Stalking is much more about inducing fear," says Brook Zitek, DO, a forensic psychiatrist at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia. "It's repeated boxes of candy, clothing, showing up at your house, putting things through your mail slot, notes on your car -- even though you've asked them to stop," she tells WebMD.

The overwhelming majority of stalkers are men -- four to one, Zitek says. Psychiatrists have developed several stalker profiles:

The rejected stalker. This person was rejected in a relationship, and they perceive it as an insult, they feel wounded, and they are seeking vindication.

The resentful stalker. These are self-righteous, self-pitying people who may threaten, but they are the least likely to act on it.

The intimacy-seeking stalker. They believe they are loved or will be loved by the victim. Often they focus on someone of higher social status. This person is mentally ill and delusional.

The incompetent. This person is socially backward. He doesn't really understand the social rules involved in dating and romance. He doesn't mean any harm.

The predator. This is about sex gratification, control, and violence. The stalker doesn't necessarily know the victim. The victim may not know she is being stalked. But a predator plans their attack, rehearses it, has lots of sexual fantasies about it.

The rejected and predatory stalkers are most likely to assault their victims, says Zitek.[/quote]

Im afraid that sparles may fit all the categories...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:56 pm 

Gunslinger wrote:

I believe the posters with screennames meant to instill woosieness like Sparks are 98 lb weaklings who cower in their own basements. I have made no threat but somehow, you seem to be frightened by me. Sorry sort aren't you.

My name is "Cheryl" HA!

This Cheryl?
Comedian's PM wrote:
Cheryl's life has been threatened by politicians and you do not understand the politics in this town. Do you want to meet Cheryl because I think she'd really like to settle this one ..face to face. Let me know and I'll tell her . It's not up to you to give out people's names. Why do you think I'm anonymous? You really don't understand what you have done.

This is way to funny! Your cower in your house dreaming up delusional plots that those "dangerous" St. John politicians are trying to kill you. What a joke. Thanks for giving me such a good laugh. You really need to lighten up "Cheryl". This is a message board for christsakes. You give receive respect by making intelligent posts, not by telling posters you disagree with you won't "tolerate" their opinion. No wonder St. John spends so much time being sued, if people like you are involved with local government there. Hop back in your losermobile and go away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:03 pm 

Sparkey, Sparkey, Sparkey, you'll never learn.

Are we jealous b/c we don't live in St John??? Property values dropping in Hammond are they? TOO BAD SO SAD!

Sparkey sadly says one thing.......This is a message board for christsakes. You give receive respect by making intelligent posts, not by telling posters you disagree with you won't "tolerate" their opinion. and then....if people like you are involved with local government there...Then of course it's back to the same ole, same ole, from sparkey...Hop back in your losermobile and go away

Poor Poor Sparkey, thinks I'm really CHERYL!

By the by, you must have missed my posting on your new name...Scrotum...but alas, I realize that even scrotums have feelings so, that name is much, too much, good for you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:18 pm 

sparks wrote:
If you have the intelligence to rebut my contentions, bring it on,pal. .

I did...you're the one too chickenshit to respond...or am I still on your ignore list?

should we eliminate Cinco De Mayo parades? I mean I can only guess how much a city would spend on the extra police. public works etc....but i wouldn't hesitate to say it's substantial...

what do say?...would that be Patriotic? as you say? to eliminate Cinco De Mayo parades?..[/quote]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:05 pm 

sparks wrote:
happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
It kills me that neanderthals like yourself feel the only way that you can celebrate the 4 of July is to shoot of $17,000 worth of fireworks that were made in China.If you feel so strongly about the need to support the Chinese economy by buying their crap, put a friggin Wal-Mart in St.John.I'm sure they'll gladly underwrite a fireworks display on the 4 of July so they can sell morons like you Chinese products 365 days a year.

Ahh.
Sparkles is back in fine form, as Christ-like as ever.
And this is absolutely the last time he'll ever post on this board.
Ever.
And this time, he really, really means it.
Maybe.

What's your point? Is it your intent to have a circle-jerk message board filled with nothing but neocon nutcases who agree with each other? If you have the intelligence to rebut my contentions, bring it on,pal. You sure as hell couldn't do it on the NOFREE forum where personal attacks aren't allowed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200904 ... Ihtc4DW7oF
For Obama, hipness is what it is
It’s so hip that school kids in Albany, N.Y., coined a term for it: “Baracking.” And it doesn’t stop there. Those in the know at Albany High greet each other by saying: “What’s up, my Obama?” and they respond to a sneeze with “Barack you.”

sparks:
In the spirit of bi-partisanship and good will, allow me to be the first Republican to say, "Barack you - and the horse you rode in on."

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm 

Anyone remember a commercial made my some luggage company (Samsonite? American Tourister?) about twenty or twenty-five years ago in which a frustrated ape furiously and fruitlessly slings a suitcase about his cage while jumping up and down and grunting? Am I the only one who thinks of that commercial while reading a "Sparks" post? Every so often, when he gets tired of being the pivot man for the three-person daisy chain on the other chat board, he comes over here, jumps up and down going "ook-ook" and tries to stir things up by throwing figurative suitcases against the bars of his cage.

Hey Snookums, I know you've shopped at that WalMart on Indianapolis Boulevard, and I know that you know that if you are ever looking for a union anything, be it a carpenter, or a plumber, or an electrician, or a pipefitter, or a whatever, you just have to swing by that store every other Friday evening. The parking lot is so full of rusty pickups with "Union Yes" bumperstickers and union decals that you'd think both Bruce Springsteen and Bob Seger were giving free concerts inside. The aisles are crawling with nosepicking union gorillas, their wives and their feral children. Every other person is sporting some tacky local jacket. You and your collectivist brothers send more money to China in two days than Krazy Kaplan does in a month. And, the best part of it all is, you all WANT another stinking WalMart up in North Hammond.

Keep cutting your own throat, David Hein Superstar.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:04 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
Anyone remember a commercial made my some luggage company (Samsonite? American Tourister?) about twenty or twenty-five years ago in which a frustrated ape furiously and fruitlessly slings a suitcase about his cage while jumping up and down and grunting? Am I the only one who thinks of that commercial while reading a "Sparks" post? Every so often, when he gets tired of being the pivot man for the three-person daisy chain on the other chat board, he comes over here, jumps up and down going "ook-ook" and tries to stir things up by throwing figurative suitcases against the bars of his cage.

Hey Snookums, I know you've shopped at that WalMart on Indianapolis Boulevard, and I know that you know that if you are ever looking for a union anything, be it a carpenter, or a plumber, or an electrician, or a pipefitter, or a whatever, you just have to swing by that store every other Friday evening. The parking lot is so full of rusty pickups with "Union Yes" bumperstickers and union decals that you'd think both Bruce Springsteen and Bob Seger were giving free concerts inside. The aisles are crawling with nosepicking union gorillas, their wives and their feral children. Every other person is sporting some tacky local jacket. You and your collectivist brothers send more money to China in two days than Krazy Kaplan does in a month. And, the best part of it all is, you all WANT another stinking WalMart up in North Hammond.

Keep cutting your own throat, David Hein Superstar.

'
BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Now...what do ya figure Lake County spends on this?

Quote:
Children of illegal aliens cost county welfare $44 million in March
The Signal

LOS ANGELES COUNTY - Figures from the Department of Public Social Services show that children of illegal aliens in Los Angeles County collected over $21 million in welfare and over $22 million in food stamps in March 2009 -- an increase of $1 million from the previous month, announced Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next