Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Miss California
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:00 pm 

sparks wrote:
Hey "Bigoted bookkeeper", I don't known which facebook profile you clicked on but it wasn't mine.Maybe you are now "friends" with the felon SuzyQ was stalking. Let us know how that works out for you.

Nope, it was your profile. I just can't believe how stupid you are. Hometown :Northwest Indiana? Sound familiar?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:03 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
Nope, it was your profile. I just can't believe how stupid you are. Hometown :Northwest Indiana? Sound familiar?

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:04 pm 

USMarine wrote:
Poor little sporkles the clown....he's so sad.

Guess who is STILL Miss California?

Declaring, 'It's the 21st Century,' Donald Trump rules that Carrie Prejean's views on gay marriage and her risque modeling photos are no reason to remove her Miss California crown.

Post subject: Re: FAG costs Miss California a crown
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 pm 

sparks wrote:
Hop back into your skeezermobile and go post more gay bashing pictures.

Do I understand this correctly?

snoinks finds this offensive

While this one he condones.....

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 pm 

:twisted:

Sparks wrote :
Quote:
No, it doesn't matter at all to the gay community what the President's personal opinion of them is, as long as he is politically willing to support gays being treated the same as any other American.

That sounds extremely hypocritical to me, not on obama's part, he was just doing what a politician does best, make promises, but on the part of the gay community. It sounds to me like they're just prostituting themselves, "You can treat me like a b!tch, as long as you pay me."
Now I'm hearing that a new group of people want to have marriage legalized for them, poligamists. Multiple partner marriages, why shouldn't this be recognized as legal marriages also. Where do you draw the line, and why? Should brother and sister be allowed to get married? Or how about brother and brother, or sister and sister. Aren't their rights also being violated?
Note : I, myself do not condone the above, I'm just speculating.

:twisted:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:20 pm 

sparks wrote:
Today we are supposed to find out whether Miss California is stripped of her crown for violating the contract she signed to become a contestant. We already know she doesn't have any problems stripping her top off for photographers. I hope the Miss California pageant does the right thing and takes away her title today.

sparks wrote:
I think the soon to be ex-Miss California is full of crap.She holds herself up as a moral person,goes on stage at Liberty University as a moral person, and is now working to take rights from other people she sees as immoral.

YOU LOSE!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:26 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
Today we are supposed to find out whether Miss California is stripped of her crown for violating the contract she signed to become a contestant. We already know she doesn't have any problems stripping her top off for photographers. I hope the Miss California pageant does the right thing and takes away her title today.

sparks wrote:
I think the soon to be ex-Miss California is full of crap.She holds herself up as a moral person,goes on stage at Liberty University as a moral person, and is now working to take rights from other people she sees as immoral.

YOU LOSE!!!!!

The leftie loons and fruitcakes are losing their minds..!!!!!

They can't believe it.

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:50 pm 

I for one am extremely happy she gets to keep her crown. My son and I watched part of the contest and both thought she should have won. She has beauty, pose, intelligence- yep all things a certain troll hates in a woman. Trump made a great decision in allowing her to keep her title.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:40 pm 

Trump wants the publicity to keep rollin'

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:49 pm 

OhhMama wrote:
I for one am extremely happy she gets to keep her crown. My son and I watched part of the contest and both thought she should have won. She has beauty, pose, intelligence- yep all things a certain troll hates in a woman. Trump made a great decision in allowing her to keep her title.

She also has an opinion. Something she obviously isn't afraid to express.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:19 am 

sparks wrote:
Face it,Screech, those fake boobs you had done go against God's will.

sparks wrote:
You never answered my question about whether exotic dancers are paid more for the sexual favors they grant.

sparks wrote:
Hop back into your skeezermobile and go post more gay bashing pictures.

sparks wrote:
I'm not surprised that you believe lies that are posted on this board. That's probably how you got yourself knocked up in high school!

sparks wrote:
Hey "Bigoted bookkeeper"

All along, there was something about this thread that I couldn’t quite put my finger on, but then it hit me – both sparkles and Perez Hilton cannot deal with men, so they assert their limp version of masculinity by picking on women.
This whole Miss California flap seems to be nothing more complicated than a severe case of Tiara Envy.
But don’t worry, boys – there’s always next year’s pageant.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:28 am 

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:
Hey "Bigoted bookkeeper", I don't known which facebook profile you clicked on but it wasn't mine.Maybe you are now "friends" with the felon SuzyQ was stalking. Let us know how that works out for you.

Looks to me like you made friends with the police officer who has the same name as I do,
dumbass. Let us know how that works out for you.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:40 am 

happy jack wrote:

All along, there was something about this thread that I couldn’t quite put my finger on, but then it hit me – both sparkles and Perez Hilton cannot deal with men, so they assert their limp version of masculinity by picking on women.
This whole Miss California flap seems to be nothing more complicated than a severe case of Tiara Envy.
But don’t worry, boys – there’s always next year’s pageant.

The little t*** is a hypocrite of the highest order.

Methinks he should report himself for all his hateful name calling, insults, and off topic posts.

Jack, I'm not sure if you got the memo but just so you know, STFU is the new WWJD.

Carry on.

:salute:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:05 am 

USMarine wrote:
Jack, I'm not sure if you got the memo but just so you know, STFU is the new WWJD.

But the real question is: Who would Jesus tell to STFU?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:47 pm 

Bye-bye....... :smt006

And thanks for playing.

:smt003

Shanna Moakler Resigns From Post as Miss California Pageant Director
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just one day after learning that Carrie Prejean will keep her Miss California crown, state pageant director Shanna Moakler resigned.

According to a report in Us magazine, the co-pageant director and former Miss USA said it was “in her best interest to resign.”

Prejean was named first runner-up at the April 19 pageant, during which she cause a firestorm by responding to a judge's question by saying she favored limiting marriage to a man and a woman.

Shortly afterward, Moakler and her co-director Keith Lewis criticized the beauty queen for appearing in advertisements for groups opposed to same-sex marriage and for failing to reveal that she had posed in racy photos.

Moakler has appeared in her own ad supporting gay rights, shooting a print ad on April 28 that slammed Proposition 8, the initiative that banned gay marriage in California.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520081,00.html

Too funny..!!!!!!!!!

Carrie Prejean keeps her job and psycho chick hits the bricks.

:smt005 :smt006

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next