Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Miss California
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:57 am 

Now this is some really funny stuff..... :smt005 :smt006

Quote:
Perez Hilton says he was punched by Peas' manager

Jun 22 01:44 PM US/Eastern
By ROB GILLIES
Associated Press Writer

TORONTO (AP) - Police have charged the tour manager of the Black Eyed Peas with assault after he allegedly gave celebrity blogger Perez Hilton a black eye outside a Toronto nightclub.
Hilton said he got into an argument with band members Fergie and will.i.am at the Cobra nightclub early Monday morning and was punched outside by Polo Molina, the band's tour manager. They were at the club following a Sunday night video awards show.

ImageIn this image released by Perez Hilton, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton is shown with an injury beneath his eye

Molina turned himself in and has been charged with assaulting Hilton, Toronto Police Constable Tony Vella said. Molina is due in court Aug. 5.

Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, complained about the incident on the microblogging site Twitter. He tweeted at 4 a.m.: "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

Hilton, who is openly gay, said in interview with The Associated Press that he called will.i.am a "faggot," a gay slur, inside the club after the musician told the blogger not to write about his band on his Web site.

"He was like 'You need to respect me.' He was in my face. He was obviously trying to intimidate me and scare me," Hilton said. "I was like 'I don't need to respect you. I don't respect you and I did say this, and I knew that it would be the worst thing I could possibly say to him because he was acting the way he was. I said 'You know what, I don't respect you and you're gay and stop being such a faggot.'"

Hilton, who was at the club with Lady Gaga, said he then left the club and was punched from behind. The pop stars and the blogger were among celebrities in Toronto for the MuchMusic Video Awards on Sunday night.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:31 pm 

Hilton, who is openly gay, said in interview with The Associated Press that he called will.i.am a "faggot," a gay slur

That is just sooooo much worse than calling Miss California a Cu*t! Poor Poor Paris, needs Twitter to respond to his calls for someone to help him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 pm 

I had no doubt that someone was going to punch that loudmouth in his face somewhere!

Doesn't appear by his comments that he has learned anything, but I'll bet he won't call a real man a faggot name again without a lot of space or the ability to turn and run away real quick.

At least Perezboy finally admitted that being a faggot is a demeaning thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:27 pm 

funny as hell and deserved, hey hilton call obama for your free health care, idiot!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:46 am 

Screech wrote:
I had no doubt that someone was going to punch that loudmouth in his face somewhere!

Doesn't appear by his comments that he has learned anything, but I'll bet he won't call a real man a faggot name again without a lot of space or the ability to turn and run away real quick.

It's sad. will.i.am is also a gay man, and Perez does nothing but hurt the community. He deserved to be socked in the face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:57 am 

deelight wrote:
Screech wrote:

It's sad. will.i.am is also a gay man, and Perez does nothing but hurt the community. He deserved to be socked in the face.

It is so sad that everywhere you look, there are gay men. Yes, it is sad.

The entire 'community' deserves to be socked in the face, IMO.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13