Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Miss California
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:18 am 

happy jack wrote:
Screech wrote:
She certainly is a beautiful woman, isn't she.

That must be one of the reasons the lefties have such a problem with her. They don't like strong, beautiful, Christian, conservative women.

That's exactly what got Miss Prejean on their bad side. They can't seem to accept the fact that not all women look and think like Andrea Dworkin, Bella Abzug, or Helen Thomas.

I have to laugh when I see Happy Jack commenting on Christians. Do you take your assault weapon to Bible study,Jack?

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:31 am 

Carrie Prejean is making a name for herself.

Way to go, Carrie...... :smt006

Miss California on Cable News: Fox & Friends Gives Carrie Prejean Her Chance

May 14, 2009 03:24 PM ET
By Paul Bedard, Washington Whispers

Miss California and Miss USA runner-up, Carrie Prejean, tossed around in the battle over gay marriage, will be a one-day guest host for Fox News Channel's popular morning show Fox & Friends, Whispers learns. She will host the 6 a.m.-to-7 a.m. slot on May 27, filling in for Gretchen Carlson—the 1989 Miss America—who will be off that day.

The decision to make her a one-day cohost was finalized yesterday—the same day Prejean and Miss USA owner Donald Trump appeared on Fox & Friends.

Suzanne Scott, Fox vice president for programming, filled me in on the details of the gig for Prejean, who was thrust into the headlines when she rejected gay marriage during the Q&A part of the pageant. "We're just using her one time," she said, "to sit with the boys and have some fun." The boys are cohosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. "She has become a national celebrity in the last few weeks, and it's a fun thing to do," said Scott. "It's a good way to try get a little buzz and fun for the show. We'll see what happens with it," she added.

Fox & Friends has used news celebs before, and some have gone on to bigger and better things. Scott recalled using Tiki Barber on Fox & Friends while he was a member of the New York Giants. "He went off to become a TV star," she said. However, said Scott, there have been no talks with Prejean about a future with Fox.

Scott didn't know yet what the focus of the May 27 show will be, and Prejean might have to come in the day before to prepare.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washington- ... hance.html

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:57 pm 

sparks wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Screech wrote:
She certainly is a beautiful woman, isn't she.

That must be one of the reasons the lefties have such a problem with her. They don't like strong, beautiful, Christian, conservative women.

That's exactly what got Miss Prejean on their bad side. They can't seem to accept the fact that not all women look and think like Andrea Dworkin, Bella Abzug, or Helen Thomas.

I have to laugh when I see Happy Jack commenting on Christians. Do you take your assault weapon to Bible study,Jack?

That question, as it stands, makes no sense whatsoever, sparks, but if you could elaborate further on it, I will do my best to answer it.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:02 pm 

happy jack wrote:
That question, as it stands, makes no sense whatsoever, sparks, but if you could elaborate further on it, I will do my best to answer it.

No kidding.
The little troll doesn't post much that does make sense, jack.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:52 pm 

Obama on Gay Marriage: 'I do believe that tradition and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman.'

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:26 pm 

USMarine wrote:
Obama on Gay Marriage: 'I do believe that tradition and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman.'

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

So? Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:49 pm 

freetime wrote:
USMarine wrote:

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Is this your idea of the deep discussions you say you miss?

To me, it looks more like you are trying to antagonize someone into an argument.

This must be an example of why you got hammered, eh?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:23 pm 

But everyone IS entitled to his or her own opinion, don't you think?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:55 pm 

freetime wrote:

Of course, I believe that.

But, like I tell my son: You can say whatever you want, but be ready for my response.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:04 am 

freetime wrote:
USMarine wrote:

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

You missed the point, freetime.

President bin Obama's opinion is EXACTLY the same as Miss California's opinion.

Yet the left (and some high ranking Democrats) have tried to destroy her, mocked her, insulted her and her family, attacked her, lampooned her, and basically tried to ruin her life.

WHY?

Because she "believes that tradition and religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman.'

Even the White House has mocked her for her beliefs which are IDENTICAL to the Messiah's beliefs about gay marriage.

Go figure.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:57 am 

freetime wrote:

too bad YOU have a problem with that....

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:59 am 

USMarine wrote:

his ''religious beliefs''?

hmmm...muslims also allows marriage between man and goat or man and camel don't they?......

what if obama wanted to marry a male goat?

oh that's right...he did...

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:40 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
USMarine wrote:

his ''religious beliefs''?

hmmm...muslims also allows marriage between man and goat or man and camel don't they?......

what if obama wanted to marry a male goat?

oh that's right...he did...

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:55 pm 

USMarine wrote:
You missed the point, freetime.

President bin Obama's opinion is EXACTLY the same as Miss California's opinion.

Yet the left (and some high ranking Democrats) have tried to destroy her, mocked her, insulted her and her family, attacked her, lampooned her, and basically tried to ruin her life.

WHY?

Because she "believes that tradition and religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman.'

Even the White House has mocked her for her beliefs which are IDENTICAL to the Messiah's beliefs about gay marriage.

Go figure.

Plus, Obama appeared topless on the cover of a major publication, but nobody seemed to want to make a peep over that. Miss Prejean appeared semi-topless in some obscure old photos, and she was made out to be some sort of lying slut. I guess only man-whores are acceptable to the Left.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:38 am 

My goodness.... :shock:

It appears that the California Supreme Court agrees with Carrie Prejean and the voters.

Poor little sporkles the pious will have to go somewhere else to get married.

California Supreme Court upholds gay marriage ban

May 26 12:09 PM US/Eastern
By LISA LEFF
Associated Press Writer

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The California Supreme Court has upheld a voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, but it also decided that the estimated 18,000 gay couples who tied the knot before the law took effect will stay wed.
The decision Tuesday rejected an argument by gay rights activists that the ban revised the California constitution's equal protection clause to such a dramatic degree that it first needed the Legislature's approval.

The announcement of the decision caused outcry among a sea of demonstrators who had gathered in front of the San Francisco courthouse awaiting the ruling.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next