Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 129  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Discussion about Discussions....
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:31 pm 

sparks wrote:
eelight, you shot out every tire in the losermobile with that response. Keep up the good work.

Tsk Tsk...Methinks you'll never make it to artie's for the "lovin', touchin' and squeezin'..... :shock: " if your tires are flat...... :smt005

Perhaps you can catch a ride from orifice..

Now get back in your hole, little man.

No trolls allowed here.

:smt006

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:23 pm 

This is sooooo funny..... :smt005 :smt006

I swear you couldn't make this stuff up, folks.

http://nofree.spam.com/general-fo ... ls-t59.htm

Re: Suggestion about Trolls

Post by Admin Today at 7:09 pm
There are no hidden topics. There are several forums hidden to guests, and I hope it is an incentive for them to join.

There is one forum available to only a subset of the membership. I created the forum for that subset so they could talk about the two discussion boards they left in the past year. It is my hope that the forum will not be needed at some time in the future.

-Admin

:lol:

Can artie still join the discussion even though he didn't leave the 2 boards and in fact he was BANNED from both....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:16 pm 

SUBSET MEMBERSHIP? COOL! COUNT ME IN....LOL..LOL...LMAO. :lol: :lol: :lol: :smt006

CRACKS ME UP! :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:38 am 

born_again wrote:
She deserves the treatment she gets, she asks for it.

I ain't never yelled at anyone who didn't have it coming to them.

If there is a God and he judges you as harshly as you've judged me. You're screwed. :smt005

See you in hell.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:30 am 
Banned

deelight wrote:

If there is a God and he judges you as harshly as you've judged me. You're screwed. :smt005

See you in hell.

You wanna call men names and then want to be treated like a lady?

Go cry on the other board

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 am 

sparks wrote:
Deelight, you shot out every tire in the losermobile with that response. Keep up the good work.

losermobile huh?...shot out every tire in the losermobile ...

I read that and went WOW!.....that's really deep man...

you make that up all by ourself dude?......

hmmmm...

ok...I'll play

If you were to be compared to a vehicle, I imagine you would resemble something like this....

And your posts would be this

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:20 pm 

Well Marine,
How does it feel to you to be on the outside?
I'm there too, even though I supplied a proper email addy just like Herr Admin ordered. Not even a reply.
I was just intending to read the hidden topics. (How paranoid are those guys anyway?) Gotta be a member to even read their "witty little gems." :lol:
No posting though, because I see a couple of names I wish to continue to avoid when possible.
I like Comedian's take on this thing, which I just saw tonight:

comedian wrote:
WOW! This is really something else when you think about it all. I don't know much about this Freetime but look at the things you people have done to her and then claim what born again did was a disgrace. I think your all a bunch of extremely hate filled people. Especially the creator of the nofree boards. This was obviously created from pure hatred of people. Something you people all claim to have contempt of. You revel in name calling, and hatred. More than I have seen from ANY poster in my life. Can't say I agree with any of this B.S. but...WOW! Who really are the sicko's? I have the answer...it is you. You should be ashamed of yourselves, but I don't think any of you are nor do you have a conscience. I guess only your opinions matter, and anyone who don't think like you is scum. You care more about your jobs and kissing butts, than you do about people. :cry:

http://www.northwestindiana.com/discuss ... 0&start=90

On second thought Marine maybe it's a badge of honor I'm sharing with you? :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:30 pm 

freetime wrote:
Well Marine,
How does it feel to you to be on the outside?

LMAO....I'm not on the outside, Freetime.

I'm in and have been for some time. They just don't know it.

freetime wrote:
I was just intending to read the hidden topics.

Trust me. You aren't missing a thing. It's the same old nonsense from the same old people who are trying so hard to act pious and knowledgeable.

It's funny stuff if you have nothing better to do.

I check in and scan but it's rather boring and like I said, you've seen it all before.

freetime wrote:
On second thought Marine maybe it's a badge of honor I'm sharing with you?

Indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:25 pm 

USMarine wrote:

It's funny stuff if you have nothing better to do.

God knows you have nothing better to do when you have 4068 posts in under 5 months time! :lol: What a loser! But hey...looks like you have a new BFF!! :smt005

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:29 am 

freetime wrote:
I like Comedian's take on this thing, which I just saw tonight:[/size]

comedian wrote:
WOW! This is really something else when you think about it all. I don't know much about this Freetime but look at the things you people have done to her and then claim what born again did was a disgrace. I think your all a bunch of extremely hate filled people. Especially the creator of the nofree boards. This was obviously created from pure hatred of people. Something you people all claim to have contempt of. You revel in name calling, and hatred. More than I have seen from ANY poster in my life. Can't say I agree with any of this B.S. but...WOW! Who really are the sicko's? I have the answer...it is you. You should be ashamed of yourselves, but I don't think any of you are nor do you have a conscience. I guess only your opinions matter, and anyone who don't think like you is scum. You care more about your jobs and kissing butts, than you do about people. :cry:

OH, I'M RIGHT ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. HMM A BOARD CALLED NOFREE....THEN THEY INVITE YOU OVER JUST TO ANTAGONIZE YOU. SO, WHAT'S THEIR POINT? I KNOW WHAT IT IS. IT'S ALL STATED IN BLACK AND WHITE IN THE ABOVE QUOTE OF MINE. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER FREE? IT'S OBVIOUS THEY MISS YOU, SO IGNORE THEM. :smt006

http://www.northwestindiana.com/discuss ... 0&start=90

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:59 am 
Banned

party42 wrote:

God knows you have nothing better to do when you have 4068 posts in under 5 months

Artie had more and you worship him.

Typical......

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:44 am 

born_again wrote:
party42 wrote:

God knows you have nothing better to do when you have 4068 posts in under 5 months

Artie had more and you worship him.

Typical......

LMAO

Methinks party42 is just here to troll and harass people on our board.

:lol: :smt006

Skraps is already calling happy jack a troll because he disagreed with him and I'm sure has axed the Admin to have him banned.

What a fun place to be..... :roll: No wonder they all come here to post.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:38 am 

USMarine wrote:
Skraps is already calling happy jack a troll because he disagreed with him and I'm sure has axed the Admin to have him banned.

Yeah, Sparkles plays the troll card and runs away like a girl when any of his posts are intelligently refuted. Say what you will about Artie, but he would at least give you a few pages of utter nonsense before running away.
I haven't yet been threatened with banishment from the Promised Land of the new board (but it's still early).

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 am 

happy jack wrote:
USMarine wrote:

Yeah, Sparkles plays the troll card and runs away like a girl when any of his posts are intelligently refuted. Say what you will about Artie, but he would at least give you a few pages of utter nonsense before running away.
I haven't yet been threatened with banishment from the Promised Land of the new board (but it's still early).

I'VE YET TO UNDERSTAND "FOR THE LIFE OF ME" ....WHY? :shock: I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:26 pm 

comedian wrote:
happy jack wrote:
USMarine wrote:

I'VE YET TO UNDERSTAND "FOR THE LIFE OF ME" ....WHY? :shock: I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY. :shock:

Hard to say. But I don't think jack is too welcome in the "Promised Land" and he will find himself gone in short order for daring to disagree and for responding when others insult him.

Happy jack will find that he is supposed to be subservient and accept the fact that the liberal point of view is the correct point. He must accept skraps as being intellectually superior and his posts are not to be questioned.

If insulted, happy jack will find that he must accept the insults as being proper because they are true and he deserves to be insulted for questioning those who are superior to him.

Methinks that isn't going to sit very well with the happy jack I know.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 129  Next