Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 129  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Discussion about Discussions....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:50 pm 

USMarine wrote:
If insulted, happy jack will find that he must accept the insults as being proper because they are true and he deserves to be insulted for questioning those who are superior to him.

Methinks that isn't going to sit very well with the happy jack I know.

:lol:

You can always use the Messiah's excuse. Just say, "That's not happy jack that I knew."

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:44 pm 

happy jack wrote:
You can always use the Messiah's excuse. Just say, "That's not happy jack that I knew."

I think I'll just let you say it for me.LOL. I see Jack is being policed on both boards. What gives? Skraps told you on an environment topic that you have no brains to dicuss the topic so you posted nonsense. No reprimand for Skraps. Maybe it's coming being as this board is policed which just goes to show...those boards are a scam. :roll: :smt006 What cracks me up is that the administrator of those boards continues to post over here. Now that's some CHANGE we can believe. Sorry, but I'm going to have to find a new running mate, come next election. Your a turncoat, a lie, a scam. :smt005 :smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:58 pm 

comedian wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I think I'll just let you say it for me.LOL. I see Jack is being policed on both boards. What gives? Skraps told you on an environment topic that you have no brains to dicuss the topic so you posted nonsense. No reprimand for Skraps. Maybe it's coming being as this board is policed which just goes to show...those boards are a scam. :roll: :smt006 What cracks me up is that the administrator of those boards continues to post over here. Now that's some CHANGE we can believe. Sorry, but I'm going to have to find a new running mate, come next election. Your a turncoat, a lie, a scam. :smt005 :smt005 :smt006

The administrator of the other board is more hands-on than I am accustomed to, but nonetheless fair.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:06 pm 

happy jack wrote:
comedian wrote:
happy jack wrote:

The administrator of the other board is more hands-on than I am accustomed to, but nonetheless fair.

Perhaps jack is right and he will able to flourish in a controlled environment as long as he recognizes his betters and minds his manners.

Best of luck, jack.

:smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:11 pm 

Yeah, best of luck Jack..... :cya: :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:15 pm 

comedian wrote:
Yeah, best of luck Jack..... :cya: :smt006

I'm not going anywhere. I plan to participate in both forums.
Does that make me 'bi'? (Not that there's anything wrong with it.)

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:57 pm 

It appears that my comments on the other forum when I disagree with Sparkless, are taken to be offensive. I do plan on using this board as my main one, and occaisionally go to the other board just to irritate the crap out of the little twit Sparkless, by my presence. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:03 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
It appears that my comments on the other forum when I disagree with Sparkless, are taken to be offensive. I do plan on using this board as my main one, and occaisionally go to the other board just to irritate the crap out of the little twit Sparkless, by my presence. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Please do that.
After all, I have to sleep sometimes.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:43 pm 

This whole thing has made both boards amusing as hell.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:31 pm 

tater wrote:
This whole thing has made both boards amusing as hell.

:wink: :lol: :lol: :smt006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af1h4ibpKJA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 am 

Tiger1 wrote:

Most of posters on the other board have been able to communicate without calling each names. You however, have been insulting towards me several times and been censored for it. Posts cannot be edited on that board, so your antics will remain there for everyone to see.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:04 am 

freetime wrote:
Well Marine,
How does it feel to you to be on the outside?
I'm there too, even though I supplied a proper email addy just like Herr Admin ordered. Not even a reply.
I was just intending to read the hidden topics. (How paranoid are those guys anyway?) Gotta be a member to even read their "witty little gems." :lol:
No posting though, because I see a couple of names I wish to continue to avoid when possible.
I like Comedian's take on this thing, which I just saw tonight:

comedian wrote:
WOW! This is really something else when you think about it all. I don't know much about this Freetime but look at the things you people have done to her and then claim what born again did was a disgrace. I think your all a bunch of extremely hate filled people. Especially the creator of the nofree boards. This was obviously created from pure hatred of people. Something you people all claim to have contempt of. You revel in name calling, and hatred. More than I have seen from ANY poster in my life. Can't say I agree with any of this B.S. but...WOW! Who really are the sicko's? I have the answer...it is you. You should be ashamed of yourselves, but I don't think any of you are nor do you have a conscience. I guess only your opinions matter, and anyone who don't think like you is scum. You care more about your jobs and kissing butts, than you do about people. :cry:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4520&start=90

On second thought Marine maybe it's a badge of honor I'm sharing with you? :smt006

Well, someone is not being honest. While some posters are opposed to Marsha being allowed to sign up, the Admin has allowed it. Posters have universally condemned USMarine and he is one of the screennames that is banned. I believe he will eventually sign up under a different name and will be the first one banned.
Admin. from well run forum wrote:
Ms Hahney stated on the northwestindiana.com board that she was not allowed to join here. She is a liar. She has joined this discussion board with the name freeforall.

It is my guess that Ms Hahney became a member here just to be able to read the Hammond forum. She does not, and will not, have access to this forum.

I want to let everyone here know that should Ms. Hahney decide to post, NONE of her previous antics will be tolerated.

-Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:30 am 

sparks wrote:
Ms Hahney stated on the northwestindiana.com board that she was not allowed to join here. She is a liar. She has joined this discussion board with the name freeforall.

It is my guess that Ms Hahney became a member here just to be able to read the Hammond forum. She does not, and will not, have access to this forum.
I want to let everyone here know that should Ms. Hahney decide to post, NONE of her previous antics will be tolerated.

-Admin

I SEE THEY HAVE UNCONSTITUTIONALLY ALREADY INSTALLED THE FAIRNESS DOCTRINE UPON HAPPY JACK, FREETIME AND TIGER. WHAT A BUNCH OF NUT CASES. I REST MY CASE. LOL. :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:43 am 

comedian wrote:
sparks wrote:

-Admin

I SEE THEY HAVE UNCONSTITUTIONALLY ALREADY INSTALLED THE FAIRNESS DOCTRINE UPON HAPPY JACK, FREETIME AND TIGER. WHAT A BUNCH OF NUT CASES. I REST MY CASE. LOL. :smt006

Isn't that just typical.

sparks wrote:
Posters have universally condemned USMarine and he is one of the screennames that is banned. I believe he will eventually sign up under a different name and will be the first one banned.

What a silly little troll is skraps.
I've been a member there and have already posted..... :smt005

You guys just aren't smart enough to figure out who I am.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:01 am 

USMarine wrote:

sparks wrote:
Posters have universally condemned USMarine and he is one of the screennames that is banned. I believe he will eventually sign up under a different name and will be the first one banned.

What a silly little troll is skraps.
I've been a member there and have already posted..... :smt005

You guys just aren't smart enough to figure out who I am.

None of us care if you read our posts. The whole point of posting is so that others will read our opinions! The screen name USMarine and Born Again cannot be used on our forum. And, when you register under other screen names, you will be required to treat everyone on our forum with respect. So, I don't think you and your buddies will have much to say. Most of your posts revolve around being verbally abusive to others.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 129  Next