Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Discussion about Discussions....
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:10 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
I still have my first glove, too - a Wilson Ball-Hawk. Got it with S & H Green Stamps, if you remember those.

I bet you have your first pair of work gloves too...

No, I began wearing holes in those and throwing them away on a regular basis from the time I was in my early teens.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:37 pm 
Banned

happy jack wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
I still have my first glove, too - a Wilson Ball-Hawk. Got it with S & H Green Stamps, if you remember those.

No, I began wearing holes in those and throwing them away on a regular basis from the time I was in my early teens.

TIME OUT.....this is Jacks quote which has been incorrectly attributed to STUPID48. Jack earned his first glove with S & H stamps while STUPID had his daddy give him his. Figures....the former grows up to be a proud America-loving conservative and the latter grows to be a draft-dodger, anti-american, liberal piece of trash who wants the gubmint to give him what the wealthy have. Anyway, Moby thinks he's addressing STUPID whose first pair of work gloves are indeed probably still in the original package.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm 

happy jack wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

Well Jack...welcome to the cesspool...Just proves my educational theory correct...when normal/high achievers are mixed in with a group of academically challenged instead of the class curve going up...it usually goes down seen it a hundred times in real situations...and you were the last hold out....too bad

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:52 pm 

stalker11 wrote:
actually set the record straight on a post

You know your bud artie just loves he has over 127 pages devoted to him...keep it coming...don't forget to peruse the Freedom Reign Board at your leisure...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:00 pm 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:
stalker11 wrote:
actually set the record straight on a post

You know your bud artie just loves penis.

Ummmmmmm.....yeah...I know. You want to edit quotes now Stupid...have at it.
Where did I post these words you quoted here as being mine?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:13 pm 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:

..Just proves my educational theory correct...when normal/high achievers are mixed in with a group of academically challenged instead of the class curve going up...it usually goes down seen it a hundred times in real situations...and you were the last hold out....too bad

STUPID saw achievement go down a hundred times in his classes and doesn't understand why. Imagine that? Duh?? He saw it because it occurred in every class he ever taught. In every class that the lazy, braindead union teacher48taught, the achievement went down. Imagine that....if you posssssssssssibly can? Ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah 48

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:16 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

Hide his food stamps under them and he would starve to death.[/s]

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:

Well Jack...welcome to the cesspool...

Cesspool? Here? That's funny. Do you have any idea who you are telling this to Stupid? Perhaps at some point in time, Jack will refresh your age & pot-diminished memory with the details as to what he has had to put up with during his time on the other board. You know...stuff like censorship, deletion, editing, public lecture...all on the whim of an actual mental patient, kicked off by said mental patient, reinstated by said mental patient, kicked off again by said mental patient, lied to by said mental patient, more censorship, deletion, & editing, etc.etc.etc. All the while of course, trying to debate a demented, twisted old queen who was allowed with complete impunity to behave as badly as he always does, a pin-headed monkey man, & and "Yeah..Well" who goes completely off the rails over the slightest hint of disagreement.
Ring any bells stupid?

Tell me stupid...honest question here....do you put one ounce of rational thought into anything you post on these boards? Proud, America-loving Conservatives are not into getting people booted, but if this is such a cesspool, perhaps the administrator should help you find the door like he did for the aforementioned mental patient who always thought he could tell administrators how to run their boards.
At the least, I'm going to make sure he knows what you think of his board. I mean, you're always whining, weeping, & crying about how folks aren't fair on this board, so it's only fair that the admin knows how you feel about this service he provides. Yes Stupid??

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:16 am 

r11 wrote:
Proud, America-loving Conservatives are not into getting people booted, perhaps the administrator should help you find the door

Something YOU know a lot about....how many times has it been for you?

r11 wrote:
At the least, I'm going to make sure he knows what you think of his board.

Oh please do...because he knows exactly who you are and have been...so bug him and piss him off and you will have to find a fourth provider...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:27 am 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:
Oh please do.....so bug him and piss him off

Oh, it's OK stupid..don't you worry your empty little head about me....he won't be mad...it's not like I'm the one describing this gift he provides to us as a "cesspool". It's bad enough to call it a "cesspool" on the other board when you're weeping on the shoulder of your little "butty"....but it's really a disgrace to do it right here.

So....do you put one ounce of thought into anything you post here, or is it just peck and send?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:45 pm 

LoisLane wrote:

Lois

Hubba hubba.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Lois

Hubba hubba.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:38 pm 

hermann muenster wrote:
Mi Amor,
I am sorry to say,
Your site is infected and
it is contagious.
Please get your site fixed.
Don't spread it around.
Hand washing won't make it go away.
What a hypocrite...and, it seems markh actually accused THIS site as being infected long before the realization that HIS site was doling out the malware. (hermann muenster = markh, for the uninformed)
Page 14 in this thread...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:58 pm 
Banned

LoisLane wrote:
hermann muenster wrote:
Mi Amor,
I am sorry to say,
Your site is infected and
it is contagious.
Please get your site fixed.
Don't spread it around.
Hand washing won't make it go away.
What a hypocrite...and, it seems markh actually accused THIS site as being infected long before the realization that HIS site was doling out the malware. (hermann muenster = markh, for the uninformed)
Page 14 in this thread...

With all due respect Lois, standard terms like "hypocrite" don't begin to explain the behavior of this guy. He's just a flat-out nut. At one time, he had at least 5 active identities on THIS board, used them all, and had a distinct personality and usage for each one. MHC was his one-line, middle-of-the night, chuckmo style drive-by identity devoted solely to brutal attacks on Freetime. Herman Muenster had a different purpose which I never really understood. He used Joey Doves to initiate food discussion and then argue about food and restaurants with his markh identity. Remember that he was moderating on the Times board using both markh and Herman Muenster. That gave the impression that on any given issue, at least two moderators would be in favor.
He's just off the charts...a legitimate mental patient.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:15 am 

MHC was his one-line, middle-of-the night, chuckmo style drive-by identity devoted solely to brutal attacks on Freetime.

I was just thinking about that a few hours ago when he posted a quote from a newspaper with no personal contribution to the post or explanation like Freetime would sometimes do but he crucified her for doing it.

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129  Next