Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 129  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Discussion about Discussions....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:33 pm 

Hey fArtie...I changed my photo back...I know it pisses you off...you probably won't sleep tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 pm 
Banned

Jack...OTOB...I see where board cop Scorpion is a little upset over your "incessant" use of the name "Janene" for the peter puffer. Perhaps you could work out a compromise where you would limit the use of "Janene" for the aging knob polisher, IF Scorpion would refrain from INCESSANTLY STARTING EVERY, SINGLE, EFFIN SENTENCE WITH..."YEAH. WELL". Just an idea.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 am 

r11 wrote:
Jack...OTOB...I see where board cop Scorpion is a little upset over your "incessant" use of the name "Janene" for the peter puffer. Perhaps you could work out a compromise where you would limit the use of "Janene" for the aging knob polisher, IF Scorpion would refrain from INCESSANTLY STARTING EVERY, SINGLE, EFFIN SENTENCE WITH..."YEAH. WELL". Just an idea.

Yeah, well maybe you're right.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:53 pm 

Quote:
On the Times comments, fArtie60438 (aka Progressive) wrote, in response to my post: You mean the http://www.werefree.org/ message boards? You visited the site today,like you do every day. That's how you wound up here.Your constant lies about viruses there is getting old. You really need to get over the fact that you banned there. Hope this helps

Quote:
My original post was: Lois Olivia Lanzon said: "fArtie60438 and Sparks...these two guys(?) hate the Preacher's show, but feel compelled to listen and report it on the virus/malware infested website...you tell me which is the sickest.

Lois®"

Quote:
And my response was: Gee, if I was banned from that board, I cannot log on. So, how would YOU know if I visited that site, and why would you announce it to the world? Maybe because your board attached a "tracking cookie". So much for privacy on the internet...and a note to anyone else who reads these threads...Beware! Artie60438 is tracking every site you visit...and he just admitted it.

Lois®
So, I guess we know who the new guardian of that "virus and rat infested" board is.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 am 
Banned

LoisLane wrote:
Quote:
On the Times comments, fArtie60438 (aka Progressive) wrote, in response to my post: You mean the http://www.werefree.org/ message boards? You visited the site today,like you do every day. That's how you wound up here.Your constant lies about viruses there is getting old. You really need to get over the fact that you banned there. Hope this helps

Quote:
My original post was: Lois Olivia Lanzon said: "fArtie60438 and Sparks...these two guys(?) hate the Preacher's show, but feel compelled to listen and report it on the virus/malware infested website...you tell me which is the sickest.

Lois®"

Quote:
And my response was: Gee, if I was banned from that board, I cannot log on. So, how would YOU know if I visited that site, and why would you announce it to the world? Maybe because your board attached a "tracking cookie". So much for privacy on the internet...and a note to anyone else who reads these threads...Beware! Artie60438 is tracking every site you visit...and he just admitted it.

Lois®
So, I guess we know who the new guardian of that "virus and rat infested" board is.

They were indeed placing tracking cookies on the computers of everyone who visited. Today, after being busted by you, they are not. That alone, has "markh" written all over it. The aging queen is a bad guy..a really, really reprehensible human being....but he's a follower and he's not running that board.
Markh is a sick, twisted freak who already knows your IP address and knows when you visit. Given that no one has yet stepped up to admit they are running that freakshow over there, I'm virtually certain that the mental patient is still at the helm.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:45 pm 
Banned

Now I'm not so sure. Maybe the mid-60's Lansing Pecker Polisher is running the show now. As of Friday nite, the other board was still placing tracking cookies on the computers of everyone who visited. At 0656 today, the gay guy stated on the Times board that there were no tracking cookies, which was a claim he couldn't & wouldn't make yesterday. How did the aging peter puffer know at 0656 that they had been disabled?
Either way, the board remains a complete joke with the only redeeming feature being Happy Jack consistently tormenting Lunatic, Yeah. Well, & the gay guy. They don't seem to fare so well, and the queen is a total punching bag since jack is no longer censored.
The queen puffed out his 24 inch chest today because Yeah. Well had commended him on his "Best Post Ever".
Of course, jack ridiculed him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 am 

r11 wrote:
Now I'm not so sure. Maybe the mid-60's Lansing Pecker Polisher is running the show now.

I doubt that he is because if he were, a few of the replies I made to him probably would have been censored by now.
But, who knows?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:21 pm 
Banned

Chuckmo started a thread OTOB where he whines about this board and cries to the Lansing pixie about how much he hates this board. Within that thread, the gay guy is talking a little s*** today. You know, he's just a lonely, miserable old woman and I think anyone who has been around a few years, seen his postings (especially the dedicated HATE threads), and is aware that these are the thoughts of a guy in his 60's...has probably drawn their own conclusions about the mental health and life of this guy. That said, a couple of thoughts:
-he detests the Preacher as he detested freetime, yet as with freetime, is obsessed with the guy. He was asked last week about something that was said on the Preachers show and his response was that he didn't remember, but would pull up the tape. THE TAPE? Oh man....that's just beyond the pale.
-how about a 60 something year old guy that has to constantly declare "I win" on an internet message board. I guess it's a pretty easy self-declaration to make..I win I win I win I win..yeah, that's pretty easy, but it's incredibly bizarre behavior coming from anyone other than a child or a young teen. Some of you may remember his most famous and comical "I win" moment. Facing criticism and calls for banishment over increasingly obnoxious and inappropriate behavior on this board, the queen boasted that "no one can do a damn thing to me, because I always win". Hysterically, he was banned later that day.
-who believes the gay guy when he said he relishes criticism and this "rent free" business? Anyone? Again, anyone who has been around a few years knows he detests it and would STOP IT IN A SECOND if he could. Does anyone have any doubt whatsoever that if he had the power to permanently ban from the internet Moby, Jack, Arc, Marine, Tiger, me, Lois,and a list of folks as long as your arm, he wouldn't do it? He relishes and laughs at criticism in the same way one would laugh at a case of burning, itching, painful, bloody hemorrhoids...which I'll bet he knows a little something about as well.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:32 pm 

r11 wrote:
-how about a 60 something year old guy that has to constantly declare "I win" on an internet message board. I guess it's a pretty easy self-declaration to make..I win I win I win I win..yeah, that's pretty easy, but it's incredibly bizarre behavior coming from anyone other than a child or a young teen.

I have coached 8 year-olds who were capable of displaying a higher degree of class and maturity when it came to matters of winning and losing gracefully.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:37 am 

Image wrote:
Time it takes to set up a new board-a few hours

Time it takes to invite good posters- a few days

Having a place where the trolls aren't welcome-

PRICELESS!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5441&p=68704&hilit=priceless#p68704

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 am 
Banned

happy jack wrote:
r11 wrote:
-how about a 60 something year old guy that has to constantly declare "I win" on an internet message board. I guess it's a pretty easy self-declaration to make..I win I win I win I win..yeah, that's pretty easy, but it's incredibly bizarre behavior coming from anyone other than a child or a young teen.

I have coached 8 year-olds who were capable of displaying a higher degree of class and maturity when it came to matters of winning and losing gracefully.

Hey Jack, you know..the gay guy seems a little out of sorts. Seems a little upset over your mention of his BANISHMENT from this and other area message boards. I don't know about you Jack, but when the aging queen goes on and on about how much he enjoys all the negative attention and how much he enjoys another man living "rent free" in his mouth (or some nonsense about "rent free")...I don't believe him. I think it makes him cry.
As far as you being a "hypocrite"..I kindly direct those who remember back to the old Times board and the days of Dwight. The effeminate Lansing pixie would call white posters "racist" at the drop of the hat. When he would be reminded that, by a long-shot, the worst racist on the board was a black man, and then questioned as to why that racism didn't bother him....well...the term "hypocrite" applies.
And a note to the peter puffer who religiously follows this board....why does jack give you a bad time over certain things and not mention it in others ?? Well, for one, YOU are the one he happens to be having the online discussion with. What does anyone else have to do with anything? And for another...it appears he doesn't like you, respect you, or have any use for you because you're a sneaky, sniveling, lying, thin-skinned, mean, petty, vindictive, whiny old lady, a reprehensible human being, and sorry excuse for a man. Any other questions?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:51 pm 

r11 wrote:

And a note to the peter puffer who religiously follows this board....

It pisses him off to no end (and cracks me up to no end) that he is unable to respond to posts on this board.
I doubt that even he believes his own comments about how enjoyable it is having men living rent-free in his various bodily cavities. The comments are nothing but sour grapes over his banishment.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:01 pm 
Banned

happy jack wrote:
r11 wrote:

And a note to the peter puffer who religiously follows this board....

It pisses him off to no end (and cracks me up to no end) that he is unable to respond to posts on this board.
I doubt that even he believes his own comments about how enjoyable it is having men living rent-free in his various bodily cavities. The comments are nothing but sour grapes over his banishment.

Good point..... given its emptiness, the cavity between his ears is larger than the other two that he allows men into. Not only the gay guy, but you have the head of "Yeah. Well...." seemingly ready to explode. The lad doesn't appear to handle disagreement well. Nicely done jack, nicely done indeed. It's amazing how much angrier they seem now that you are no longer being deleted and censored. Coincidence? I think not.
Now, I've never been banned, but Artie60438 has been BANNEDfrom at least 2 local message boards. Artie60438 was BANNEDfrom this message board for inappropriate and obnoxious behavior. Artie60438 was BANNEDfrom the Times message board for inappropriate and obnoxious behavior AND the serial deletion of posts, which he claims was not his fault because he was goaded into it (gee...now I wonder who would do that to a nice guy like artie)). Yep, the old "they made me do it" defense......from a 60-year old.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 pm 

r11 wrote:
Yep, the old "they made me do it" defense......from a 60-year old.

Liberals defining trait is their inability to take any person responsibility for any of their own actions.

At the core of modern liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.

-P.J. O’Rourke

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm 

r11 wrote:
Now, I've never been banned

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 129  Next