Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The boards....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:30 pm 

WRONG UNIFORM...PLEASE TRY AGAIN. THANKS. :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:07 am 
Banned

Poor dee, living the life of a parrot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:21 am 

Mirage wrote:
The only "elite" thing about the board is you have to respect the opinions of others

Mirage wrote:
Not to worry. The Admin doesn't want him anyway so I guess it's for the best.

Mirage wrote:
Guess that's too elite for some to tolerate. :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:22 am 

Mirage wrote:
Our users have posted a total of 766 messages

I take it Artie must be a member...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 am 

sparks wrote:
Having a place where the trolls aren't welcome-

PRICELESS!!!!!

sparks wrote:
I'm glad we have another board where we can post without being harassed by these losers.

sparks wrote:
I love showing how afraid Born_Again really is. I knew he wouldn't have the courage to respond.

sparks wrote:
I didn't know MickeyD's let you take your uniform home!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:29 pm 

sparks wrote:
Time it takes to set up a new board-a few hours

Time it takes to invite good posters- a few days

PRICELESS!!!!!

And a few days and holiday later this is what his life is reduced to.....

sparks wrote:
There is a part of our forum that is hidden to you morons,called discussion boards. That is where we can talk about you losers without being seen. None of you have access to it,nor will you ever.

This guy is sadly fukked up....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:30 pm 
Banned

sparks wrote:
There is a part of our forum that is hidden to you morons,called discussion boards. That is where we can talk about you losers without being seen. None of you have access to it,nor will you ever.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:12 pm 

Me too :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:21 pm 

sparks wrote:
Happy, there are some posters who really miss you on "the other board". You were the board pinata who was a blast to knock around.

aren't you the same whiner that posted this worthless crapola?

sparks wrote:
Time it takes to set up a new board-a few hours

Time it takes to invite good posters- a few days

PRICELESS!!!!!

and this?

sparks wrote:
I'm glad we have another board where we can post without being harassed by these losers.

And this?

sparks wrote:

...remember you told us all your ''other board'' was '' awsome '' and that you'd never post here again...

and here you are....

doesn't that make you a liar?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 pm 

sparks wrote:

What a pithy bit of inisight from deep in the brainstem of an adolescent girl. I'll bet there isn't a thirteen-year-old middle school cheerleader in the country that can't identify with the sentiments behind this gem.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:

What a pithy bit of inisight from deep in the brainstem of an adolescent girl. I'll bet there isn't a thirteen-year-old middle school cheerleader in the country that can't identify with the sentiments behind this gem.

I'm sure there is and it's his lawyer that he uses to get people banned! A lawyer to get people banned? How godamn funny is that? :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:10 pm 

born_again wrote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!

I remember when frankie pm'ed me on the times board and said....wait let me find it.

Sent at: Aug 4, 2007 8:23 am
To: born_again
hey born_again --
sup?
I think I'm gonna not respond to your last post because all I am doing is fueling
Freetime and letting her feel empowered with an ally. Regardless of how you feel about her - I bet that is how she will interpret it! lol.

Dude -- you know darn well there was stuff going on at the Times that no one had a clue about -- from the very start of the volunteer mod program, which actually ''seemed'' to be created one night in the chat room with Yuri! --oh -- by the way, I believe you are the only person other than the volunteer mods to know this! yep -- it all started one night when Yuri was hanging out in chat, goofing around, and the whole concept was developed.

There was a lot of legal stuff that was happening too -- freetime and her threats of suing, what was a huge mess! And then the business aspect of it -- the Times didn't do so well at the Awards Night this year. As a matter of fact, the Post-Tribune beat the Times out for a couple of major awards. But besides the point....

And back to the point...........
I'm not interested in turning this thread into a wrestling exhibition -- like the spar between nwi/gump/purdue! Nothing constructive or fun, or informative going on between them there.
Same thing is happening with Expresso/BWG/MaryLou and crew!

Freetime has been such a nuisance -- And you know that MotorHead and a whole bunch of other posters got banned for far less mischief than Freetime has caused -- so, tell me, really -- why is she special? Why is she protected?
As far as responding to Yuri's question, it was directed toward mark -- but it hit a cord with me and I couldn't help from posting first. Money makes the world go round -- and the only reason that these boards are here is to generate money -- through paid advertisers. Once a poster figures that out -- they sort of feel used. The Times is using all of us to generated advertising dollars. In return, we get a place here to have lively discussion. lol - lively! lol.

Your born_again personna has been refreshing -- please keep with the Christian attitude --
you have the potential to really do something constructive around here -- to really make a difference. Don't let yourself sink down again.

Now, one last thing - LOL - a parrot? LOL! That was rich! I have never been called a PARROT before! LOL.

Ok - nuf said --
See you on the boards,
Go in Peace,

your pal,
herm

p.s. some of this stuff is confidential - ok? thanks.

hermann muenster
Superhero||Superheroine
Superhero||Superheroine

See Marine? Its always been about picking on freetime, as soon as someone is nice to her they become an enemy

I missed this until now.

Hey Herman,
BITE ME!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:10 am 
Banned

freetime wrote:
born_again wrote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!

I remember when frankie pm'ed me on the times board and said....wait let me find it.

Sent at: Aug 4, 2007 8:23 am
To: born_again
hey born_again --
sup?
I think I'm gonna not respond to your last post because all I am doing is fueling
Freetime and letting her feel empowered with an ally. Regardless of how you feel about her - I bet that is how she will interpret it! lol.

Dude -- you know darn well there was stuff going on at the Times that no one had a clue about -- from the very start of the volunteer mod program, which actually ''seemed'' to be created one night in the chat room with Yuri! --oh -- by the way, I believe you are the only person other than the volunteer mods to know this! yep -- it all started one night when Yuri was hanging out in chat, goofing around, and the whole concept was developed.

There was a lot of legal stuff that was happening too -- freetime and her threats of suing, what was a huge mess! And then the business aspect of it -- the Times didn't do so well at the Awards Night this year. As a matter of fact, the Post-Tribune beat the Times out for a couple of major awards. But besides the point....

And back to the point...........
I'm not interested in turning this thread into a wrestling exhibition -- like the spar between nwi/gump/purdue! Nothing constructive or fun, or informative going on between them there.
Same thing is happening with Expresso/BWG/MaryLou and crew!

Freetime has been such a nuisance -- And you know that MotorHead and a whole bunch of other posters got banned for far less mischief than Freetime has caused -- so, tell me, really -- why is she special? Why is she protected?
As far as responding to Yuri's question, it was directed toward mark -- but it hit a cord with me and I couldn't help from posting first. Money makes the world go round -- and the only reason that these boards are here is to generate money -- through paid advertisers. Once a poster figures that out -- they sort of feel used. The Times is using all of us to generated advertising dollars. In return, we get a place here to have lively discussion. lol - lively! lol.

Your born_again personna has been refreshing -- please keep with the Christian attitude --
you have the potential to really do something constructive around here -- to really make a difference. Don't let yourself sink down again.

Now, one last thing - LOL - a parrot? LOL! That was rich! I have never been called a PARROT before! LOL.

Ok - nuf said --
See you on the boards,
Go in Peace,

your pal,
herm

p.s. some of this stuff is confidential - ok? thanks.

hermann muenster
Superhero||Superheroine
Superhero||Superheroine

See Marine? Its always been about picking on freetime, as soon as someone is nice to her they become an enemy

I missed this until now.

Hey Herman,
BITE ME!

Free.....you are aware, of course.........that hermann muenster and markh are one and the same? Just another persona of one sick cat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:50 am 

No I didn't know.
However, that makes sense.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:14 pm 

as is censor and someone else

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next