Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The boards....
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:49 am 

USMarine wrote:
Mirage wrote:
It's a free country.

Don't fret, Mirage. I have no desire to be a part of it.

8)

typical :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:30 am 

Not to worry. The Admin doesn't want him anyway so I guess it's for the best.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:20 am 

USMarine wrote:
Who is Online ?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:22 pm

Registered Users: Artie60438

Legend : [ Administrators ] [ Bots ]
Statistics
Our users have posted a total of 644 messages

We have 27 registered users

The newest registered user is justjoe

That's not what I read.

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:22 pm

What do you expect from a 4 day old board?

On this board -

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:38 am

And that was in it's heyday. How many are ever on here anymore?

If anything this just goes to show what a shame the games over at the Times board was well before the deleting issue came into play. But there is a core number of users who just want to exercise free expression while being troll free.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:59 am 

Mirage wrote:

If anything this just goes to show what a shame the games over at the Times board was well before the deleting issue came into play. But there is a core number of users who just want to exercise free expression while being troll free.

And I hope that you realized that certain posters seemed to enjoy their little games on the Times boards. I hope you also realize that this new boards administrator is artie the destroyer of those boards. The king of censorship and deleting. Now the king is trying to destroy these boards as well. If those new boards is where you want to be with the utmost unscrupulous character then I wish you would just stay there because when you fly south, you go all the way. Just like that first post to me on this topic. That came from out of left field. Man, what ever happened to you? :shock: You wanna give that nut case your e-mail and IP address and be a part of a board of censorship.......an a person who is mainly responsible for board after board going south? Well, that is pretty sad. You were always one of the more intelligent posters and I am really shocked at your line of thinking as of late. :shock: :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:46 am 

comedian wrote:

WELL I SURELY HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW, WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE YOU THAT WEBSITE. I SMELLED A RAT RIGHT AWAY! ACTUALLY THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT I SMELL TWO RATS! THE OTHER RAT IS SKRAPS! AFTER KICKIN' BACK AND ENJOYING SOME PIZZA AND BEER , I GOT TO THINKING. THINKING ABOUT HOW WEIRD SKAPS BEHAVIOR WAS ONCE aRTIE GOT BANNED. THINKING ABOUT HOW EVERYTHING WAS FINE OVER HERE UNTIL SKRAPS CAME AROUND THREATENING POSTERS AND THREATENING TO REPORT THEM TO GET THEM BANNED. LIKE A BIG CRY BABY. NONE OF US REALLY MIND ONE ANOTHER AND UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER'S CHARACTER. THEN COMES THAT TROUBLE MAKER SKRAPS. YEAH RIGHT, SKRAPS AND ARTIE....THE MAIN DESTROYER'S OF THE OLD BOARDS....NOW ALLOWED ON THE "NEW BOARDS". AND OBVIOUSLY THE "NEW ADMINISTRATOR" HATES MARINE AND FREETIME. SORRY, BUT ANYONE WHO DON'T SEE THROUGH THIS CHARADE IS AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT. THAT'S RIGHT...ANYONE ON THOSE BOARDS HAVE BEEN DUPED BY A PSYCHO AND ARE IN DANGER. SCARY. I HAVE NEVER DELETED ANYONE'S POSTS OR REPORTED THEM. I FIGURE YOU CAN SIMPLY IGNORE PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T CARE TO DEAL WITH THEM. FOR THE FIRST TIME I AM CONTEMPLATING....HEY SKRAPS...WHAT DO YOU THINK? THINK THE ADMINISTRATOR WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOUR TRYING TO BAIT PEOPLE AND BAN THEM ...ALL TO DESTROY THESE BOARDS TO JOIN PSYCHO'S BIG GAME AND ENDANGER OUR LIVES. :smt006

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN.
SO LET IT BE DONE!
:smt005 :twisted: :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:05 am 

spoarks reminds me of a little child whining that he's taking his ball and going home so nobody else can play......then discovers how lonely it is at home because there is nobody there to play with.

The only reason he still comes around here is because he thinks he's rubbing it in our faces that he's been accepted to sort of exclusive club while he proclaims there is no trolling allowed...

So what does he immediately do?...that's right...it's BORING over there...he can't troll, he can't debate because there is none, he can't do squat unless it's within the rules...so he comes here...

Maybe he does it to get a false sense of superiority I don't know....some guys just aren't comfortable with themselves I guess....maybe it's even more deeply rooted than that....who knows...

but sparks should know that EVERYBODY, no matter what their view on things, is welcome here....as long as they keep a civil tongue of course....just like anywhere else in society...

So sparky....if you're done bad mouthing all of us here and trashing this board you can feel free to leave and enjoy you're new home....send my regards to Artie before he gets kicked off that board...

Last edited by Moby Grape on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:19 am 

he's been accepted to sort of exclusive club

Nothing elite about it. The only "elite" thing about the board is you have to respect the opinions of others or your gone pronto. Guess that's too elite for some to tolerate. :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:24 am 

Mirage wrote:
Nothing elite about it. The only "elite" thing about the board is you have to respect the opinions of others or your gone pronto. Guess that's too elite for some to tolerate. :P

you have to respect the opinions of others

wow!....big words...

by respect you mean if someone doesn't care for say...homosexual behavior, you can't call him a bigot right?...you'd have to respect their opinion is that right..

Oh I forgot...people who are of the opinion that homosexual behavior is perverted ARE NOT WELCOME in your new home.....

how convenient for you all.....

This is the mindset that got Obama the Zero elected...

Have fun Mirage...

Last edited by Moby Grape on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 am 

Mirage wrote:
he's been accepted to sort of exclusive club

Hello out there Mirage...artie is the administrator of that board. Respect the opinions of others? :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:45 am 

HERE's A NEW MEMBER FOR YOUR CLUBHOUSE.....

SHE OUGHT TO FIT RIGHT IN...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:31 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
Mirage wrote:

you have to respect the opinions of others

wow!....big words...

by respect you mean if someone doesn't care for say...homosexual behavior, you can't call him a bigot right?...you'd have to respect their opinion is that right..

Oh I forgot...people who are of the opinion that homosexual behavior is perverted ARE NOT WELCOME in your new home.....

how convenient for you all.....

This is the mindset that got Obama the Zero elected...

Have fun Mirage...

Why are you so worried about gays? :?:

Anyhoo. It's one thing to have opposing views from the gay lifestyle and have a polite debate or opinion. Quite another if you intend mean spirited name calling of posters.

I see you weren't invited over but maybe FT will let you on her board. Oh wait! She's pro-gay. Guess you're stuck here. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:43 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
spoarks reminds me of a little child whining that he's taking his ball and going home so nobody else can play......then discovers how lonely it is at home because there is nobody there to play with.

The only reason he still comes around here is because he thinks he's rubbing it in our faces that he's been accepted to sort of exclusive club while he proclaims there is no trolling allowed...

So what does he immediately do?...that's right...it's BORING over there...he can't troll, he can't debate because there is none, he can't do squat unless it's within the rules...so he comes here...

Maybe he does it to get a false sense of superiority I don't know....some guys just aren't comfortable with themselves I guess....maybe it's even more deeply rooted than that....who knows...

but sparks should know that EVERYBODY, no matter what their view on things, is welcome here....as long as they keep a civil tongue of course....just like anywhere else in society...

So sparky....if you're done bad mouthing all of us here and trashing this board you can feel free to leave and enjoy you're new home....send my regards to Artie before he gets kicked off that board...

Our users have posted a total of 766 messages

Not bad considering it hasn't been up & running for a week yet. Boring? :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:03 am 
Banned

Mirage wrote:

Anyhoo. It's one thing to have opposing views from the gay lifestyle and have a polite debate or opinion. Quite another if you intend mean spirited name calling of posters.

Like skraps calling people fags?

Mirage, you have become so hum drum lately that there isnt a person here that cares if you stay or if you go. You have predicting the demise of The Times newspaper and it is doing quite well. You are as paranoid as Maxx, and just as much of a brown noser as Oracle.

You are one dimensional, delusional and to put it frankly a bore, you say you're leaving and you never do.

Stop acting childish and leave permanently, you'll be much happier around people like yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:03 am 

Mirage wrote:

Our users have posted a total of 766 messages

Not bad considering it hasn't been up & running for a week yet. Boring? :shock:

YOUR JUST TRYING TO AGGREVATE AND WE REALLY DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANY OF YOUR STATISTICS. THANKS.... :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:32 am 

born_again wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Like skraps calling people fags?

Mirage, you have become so hum drum lately that there isnt a person here that cares if you stay or if you go. You have predicting the demise of The Times newspaper and it is doing quite well. You are as paranoid as Maxx, and just as much of a brown noser as Oracle.

You are one dimensional, delusional and to put it frankly a bore, you say you're leaving and you never do.

Stop acting childish and leave permanently, you'll be much happier around people like yourself.

I your case, I pegged you right on the money when I said you are a Wimp. I crack up every time I think that you live in fear that Artie might get your email address. Why don't you change your screen name to 98 lb. weakling?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next