Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: One Great Petfood! Good Life Brand
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:03 pm 

I gotta share. Now as far as I know I have no stock holdings in this company and no business relations with it but I have got to tell you this Good Life recipe cat food is really the cats meow! (pun intended)

As you may know a neighbor's cats just seem to like me and hang out over here more than at home. Part of the reason is the guy's seldom home during the day and these little buggers just love attention. No surprise there! ;)

So I was in the grocery store and this brand caught my eye and was on sale. I don't like to pay for Science Diet or IAMS as are they aren't cheap. This was kinda in between in price. They just finished off the 1st bag today so time to buy more. They also have a recipe for dogs BTW. I had tried several low cost other brands and some they'd eat and others would just sit there and rot. Bowls were intentionally turned over apparently in protest! But this Good Life brand was an instant success. In fact a much bigger success than I could have imagined.

Now I know on the bag it says all natural ingredients. But it seems it's not just the preference of cats. So last night I was up late and happened to take a look at my security monitor and there was a possum on my front porch stuffing his face with the kitty food. Well ok. Possums ain't so fussy anyway except there was also a bowl of the cheap stuff and he just turned his nose up at that. Yea, I wouldn't have cared if he cleanup up that bowl. I had more of that he could have. LOL

The next morning I looked at the door cam and low and behold on my front porch were ducks feasting away. I thought to myself this is gonna start getting real expensive real soon. So if you want to try something new for your cat or dog here's a link to the website with their sales pitch and you can get a $1 coupon. I'm not sure how squirrels feel about it. The cats seem to strictly enforce a no squirrel, no mouse domain, which is why I don't mind filling up a feed bowl for these little honeys. :)

http://www.goodliferecipe.com/see_difference.aspx

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.