Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: My How Things Change!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:50 pm 

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:38 am

It's almost Sept 2008 and I doubt there's 100 active posters anymore between both boards.

I'm guessing this was a date when the Times board got shut down. Sure seems a lot longer ago than just a year.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

Post subject: Re: My How Things Change!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:33 pm 
Banned

I'd like to know how Mayor McDermott and that guy - whatever his name is, from The Times were striking up a deal while , riding around, and this one city worker was seen asleep in his vehicle...how does that crap get dreamt up from someone who never leaves her computer room?

Especially the fact the Mayor did not report it to the sleepy "guy's supervisor"? Especially when the mayor is the boss of everyone...oh, and the crime reports, too....

How does one who never leaves the house know such things? I'm really curious. :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:28 pm 

Crystal ball and Tarot cards I reckon. :P

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:50 pm 
Banned

I've never had anything against Preacher's "book," but, just visited the NWITimes.com, and why his book still remains, I have to question that one.

What struck me most...he's now writing to himself, patting himself on the back - Free said his sock-puppet is, "JustPlainClaw." How hard up are you, if you're talking to yourself? I can see scratching your own back, but not patting it. :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:19 pm 
Banned

UrRight wrote:
What struck me most...he's now writing to himself, patting himself on the back - Free said his sock-puppet is, "JustPlainClaw." How hard up are you, if you're talking to yourself? I can see scratching your own back, but not patting it. :P

You should check out "saaglass" and his puppet "comedian" while you're there too. :lol: That's what happens to people when they never leave their house. The walls start closing in and they start talking to themselves.

Btw,I'm totally on your side in regards to Freetime. It's despicable how she turned on you after you stepped up to help her. Let that be a lesson to anyone thinking of doing something similar.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:22 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

You should check out "saaglass" and his puppet "comedian" while you're there too. :lol: That's what happens to people when they never leave their house. The walls start closing in and they start talking to themselves.

Btw,I'm totally on your side in regards to Freetime. It's despicable how she turned on you after you stepped up to help her. Let that be a lesson to anyone thinking of doing something similar.

Aren't you the same Artie60438 who was banned from that board for violating the rules and deleting other people's topics and threads?

Why would anyone believe you? It really calls into question your character and honesty.

:(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:24 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
That's what happens to people when they never leave their house. The walls start closing in and they start talking to themselves.

I believe the queen on this one, he speaks from first hand experience.

β€œAt the core of liberalism is the spoiled child β€” miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke