Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Could Obama be the Anti-Christ?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:26 pm 

USMarine wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
Israel is dammed if they do, and destroyed if they don't. They are between a rock and a hard place. I forsee a temporary peace, once Obama sticks his nose into this, and then all hell is going to break loose. Israel will take their enemies with them.

There is no question that Israel and the Jewish people will never allow themselves to again be put in the positon of being exterminated.

If Iran or any other country tries to nuke them I fear it will be the end of humanity.

:(

Israel will not play. They have had it up to their eyebrows, with concessions for "peace" that have brought them nothing but more trouble. There is no appeasing those who sole purpose is to destroy Israel at any cost.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:29 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
Israel is dammed if they do, and destroyed if they don't. They are between a rock and a hard place. I forsee a temporary peace, once Obama sticks his nose into this, and then all hell is going to break loose. Israel will take their enemies with them.

Crank up your magic 8 ball again?

Well you don't need a magic 8 ball to see that there could be a reason the US economy is headed down the crapper and behind the scenes between the Clinton and Bush administrations we have seen an unwillingness to curb illegal aliens, NAFTA, and under Bush alone the not widely spoken of plans to trade in the US dollar for something called the Amero currency. It has been talked about on CNN but it looks like few were watching and comprehending.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Amer ... ency_union

And while snoops basically states these claims are hype (well obviously they aren't in a Mint production run yet!) the point is really whether there is an intent to make it happen, not whether it will just appear in your change one day without notice. But whether you will have a choice in whether it happens in the not distant future or not is still validly debatable. I might also note that while gold & silver prices have been on a roller coaster ride along with oil prices it is not as widely desirable as it once was outside of jewelry purchases.

It says in the Bible they will cast their gold into the streets, and if you think about it we dump old electronics with gold & silver parts in the landfills, some traffic signals probably still have gold and silver in their circuitry, and I'm sure there are other examples of what once was such precious metals being used in technology under the ground.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp

Back to the Amero.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/cover121406.htm

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=58052

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox confirmed the existence of a plan conceived with President Bush to create a new regional currency in the Americas, in an interview last night on CNN's "Larry King Live."
It possibly was the first time a leader of Mexico, Canada or the U.S. openly confirmed a plan for a regional currency. Fox explained the current regional trade agreement that encompasses the Western Hemisphere is intended to evolve into other previously hidden aspects of integration.

And here is Lou Dobbs interview on the subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

So it isn't "just an unfounded rumor" that there are efforts to put an Amero in your pocket.

I wonder what President Obama will do with respect to the Amero or the NAFTA super highway from Mexico, through the US, and on up to Canada. And are all these super highways going in throughout Texas a prototype of more things to come, as it would seem to me? The push for globalization is on whether any citizen or the US Congress even knows it.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:43 pm 

USMarine wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

There is no question that Israel and the Jewish people will never allow themselves to again be put in the positon of being exterminated.

If Iran or any other country tries to nuke them I fear it will be the end of humanity.

:(

Also interesting is that Bennie's party looks to win the new Israeli election and put him in charge. Now way, now how would he ever stand for it. I just wonder if Hillary & Obama won't hit the ground running to get something signed by the lame duck Israeli leader who is desperate to redeem some sort of legacy. We will see! But I really don't expect it to be successful at any rate.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:01 am 

Mirage, in the Bible it says that the antichrist will bring a false peace to the Middle East/Israel.

On The White House
Looking for the Ideal Spot to Make a Speech
By HELENE COOPER

Published: December 4, 2008
WASHINGTON — President-elect Barack Obama’s aides say he is considering making a major foreign policy speech from an Islamic capital during his first 100 days in office.

So where should he do it? The list of Islamic world capitals is long, and includes the obvious —Riyadh, Kuwait City, Islamabad — and the not-so-obvious — Male (the Maldives), Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), Tashkent (Uzbekistan). Some wise-guys have even suggested Dearborn, Mich., as a possibility.
Clearly it would be cheating for Mr. Obama to fly to Detroit, talk to Dearborn’s 30,000 Arab residents and call it a day. And Male and Ouagadougou, while certainly majority Muslim, can’t really be what Mr. Obama’s aides have in mind when they talk about locales for a high-profile speech that would seek to mend rifts between the United States and the broader Muslim world.

So Burkina Faso and the Maldives are out. But that leaves a whole swath of Islamic capitals, all ready to be spruced up for Mr. Obama to make his speech. I’ve thought hard about this, and asked a few people — diplomats even — which capital Mr. Obama should pick.

The consensus, after an entire day of reporting, is Cairo.

Why Cairo? It’s a matter of elimination. I called Ziad Asali, the president of the American Task Force on Palestine, to gauge his thoughts. “Damascus would be cool, except it would look as if he was rewarding the Syrians and it’s too soon for that,” Mr. Asali said.

True. Maybe in a year, if Syrian President Bashar al-Assad gets around to a land-for-peace deal with Israel. But for right now, I’m not really seeing Damascus as the spot for the big speech.

What about Ramallah, I asked Mr. Asali, thinking it would show solidarity with the Palestinians.

“I would object to that on so many levels,” he shot back, irate. “Are you forgetting that Palestinians seek Jerusalem as their capital?”

Right. And giving the speech in Jerusalem would just open up a Pandora’s box full of problems. So that’s not happening.

My colleague, David Sanger, heard me talking about it and came over to my desk. “I think he’s going to pick Jakarta,” he said. “It would be a big homecoming-type trip.”

But Jakarta’s too easy. Mr. Asali thought so too: “Jakarta? People would yawn about that.” Sure, Indonesia is the world’s most populous Muslim-majority country — some 177 million Muslims live there — but the very fact that Mr. Obama once lived and went to school there would make choosing it seem like cheating.

Baghdad? Definitely out-of-the-box, but it could appear to validate the Iraq war, which Mr. Obama opposed. Beirut? Too many Hezbollah members — Secret Service would flip its collective lid — and anyway, the Lebanese president has always been a Christian.

Tehran? Too soon for that. Amman? Been there, done that. Islamabad? Too dangerous. Ankara? Too safe. Plus the Turks aren’t going to be too crazy about being used for outreach to the Muslim world when they’re trying to join the European Union.

I asked a senior Turkish diplomat what he thought. He immediately started acting, well, diplomatic. “We don’t have a problem with our Islamic identity,” he said. “But our system is secular.”

Riyadh? Mr. Obama’s national security aides say no.

Kuwait City? Abu Dhabi? Doha? “I don’t think it will be in the Gulf,” one foreign policy adviser to Mr. Obama said.

See? It’s got to be Cairo. Egypt is perfect. It’s certainly Muslim enough, populous enough and relevant enough. It’s an American ally, but there are enough tensions in the relationship that the choice will feel bold. The country has plenty of democracy problems, so Mr. Obama can speak directly to the need for a better democratic model there. It has got the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist organization that has been embraced by a wide spectrum of the Islamic world, including the disenfranchised and the disaffected.

The Secret Service won’t like it one bit, but Cairo is no Islamabad. I called the Egyptian Embassy in Washington to ask officials there what they thought. Someone from Mr. Obama’s team had already mentioned the possibility, although embassy officials said Egypt has not been approached about a possible presidential trip to Cairo.

Still, Sameh Shoukry, the Egyptian ambassador, e-mailed me a statement. “Needless to say, the President of the United States is always welcome in Egypt,” it said. “Delivering such a speech from Cairo would no doubt reinforce the intended message. Cairo has long been a center of Islamic learning and scholarship, in line with Egypt’s central role in the Middle East.”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:38 pm 

Hey, remember that verse that goes something like woe to you who divide the land of Israel for a price? When I was a kid nobody really understood what that meant. Sounded like someone would conquer her and sell her off piece by piece or something. Nope. It's pretty clear today that price is peace. So in other words all these politicians who have been working on land for peace deals are...well to use a milder word - WRONG! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 pm 

Divide and conquer. With Israels land mass being chipped away, it will be harder to defend itself. There is no "buffer" zone anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:57 am 
Banned

Tiger1 wrote:
Mirage, in the Bible it says that the antichrist will bring a false peace to the Middle East/Israel.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:26 am 

The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time.
Thomas Jefferson

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:13 am 

My point is proven yet again

Divide and conquer is absolutely correct in this situation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 am 

I had a thought on this topic and tried to find one of my old threads on Mind Control to no avail. Anyway I got to thinking of the passages talking about Satan gave power to the Beast & the Antichrist. Even though it is hard to convince some folks of the possibility of sonic mind control techniques and what they might be able to do it certainly helps to explain a few things if you can at least consider the possibility.

I don't know how many times people have claimed you can't be hypnotized to do anything you don't want to. Setting that argument aside, if you can be hypnotized into changing your perceptions it could change your whole way of thinking.

And it's not hard to see just what I mean. Through the power of suggestion if you convince a combat war veteran they are in a war zone and surrounded by the enemy it is reasonable to assume his reactions would be far different than otherwise. Same situation might also be applied to say a cop who has encountered dangerous situations. To a point a person, or a personality, is the some of experience and choices. Corrupt part of those experiences and you corrupt the personality.

And we can't ignore the factor of television, propaganda, and all things Hollywood. Not to mention the effect of political correctness. When I was young people would express some of the most outlandish nonsense and it was overlooked. Today we dare not offend the PC crowd or any minority group in any way or or else we'll practically be forced into rehab of one sort or another for "reprogramming."

So who sets the political correctness agenda? Few public figures dare to intentionally offend them. Well one thing is certain. When the PC crowd embraces the Antichrist any negativity towards him will not be tolerated.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:18 am 

The PC crowd already classifies you as un-American, racist, predjudiced, or as a nut case if you don't go along with their line of thinking. They will ostrasize you, investigate, and intimidate you, to shut you up. Ask Joe the Plumber.

The next step would be a mandatory reprogramming.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:39 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
The PC crowd already classifies you as un-American, racist, predjudiced, or as a nut case if you don't go along with their line of thinking. They will ostrasize you, investigate, and intimidate you, to shut you up. Ask Joe the Plumber.

The next step would be a mandatory reprogramming.

You know my son and I were watching Red Dawn the other day and I was thinking about that during the scene where they took the "trouble makers" to the reprogramming camp. I kinda think we are already in the first stages (so to speak) of reprogramming...desensitizing us and our children to images on the TV, movies, music, and like you pointed out "The PC crowd", etc...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:57 pm 

Red Dawn is a good movie for younger people to watch. It is something that could happen, but, more than likely, the enemy will be from inside the U.S.A. We might be our own worst enemy, yet, in ways we never could imagine.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:00 am 

I'm sure if you asked Bible scholars in the 1960s they would have felt the Antichrist takeover would be something loosely on the order of Red Dawn but as I came to realize years ago the takeover will be mostly much more "voluntary." As noted, between mind manipulation and deception he will lead many astray. But there will be a number of wars except they won't likely be in the middle of the night surprise raids. They will much more likely be on par with Desert Storm I & II.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:00 am 

Here's something for the two of you that may fancy your interest. :D :smt006

http://www.nostradamusonline.com/?a=264

Maybe the library has it. :smt006

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next