Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Why do blacks not want to be called negros? colored? Find
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:37 pm 
Banned

out here! ALL blacks do not wish to be called negros because it reminds them of their slavery days when they had to work for their bread, and their kind white bosses. Most blacks do not want to be called colored neither, because that means they have some degree of white blood in them. And lastly, no blacks want to be called a mulatto, like Obama is, because that means they are certainly a half-breed like Hussein is. Now, whence comes these offensive words of designation? FROM THE MEXICANS!!!! They called black people, negros, which means in SPANISH, the black ones; they have called them mulattos, which means in SPANISH, a mule! Hussein Obama is a mulatto, yet the media who loves him, calls him BLACK when he is NOT at all! He's a mulatto, his mommy is white, and his daddy is black, whick makes a mule, a mulatto! NOW, you bird brains, got that? Mmmmmmmmmmm? And that's who wants to be our next Prez!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:53 pm 
Banned

You need to subscribe to "American School," and start at the third grade level to achieve at least a high school education.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:23 pm 

Why should the color of anyone's skin even matter? We are all human beings. I think it's sad that this society has to classify people by black, white, Hispanic, etc. We are all human beings, just with different skin colors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:00 pm 
Banned

:smt022

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:13 pm 
Banned

Or~~~~:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:48 am 
Banned

Since Hussein is in the spotlight for now, my question is MORE pertinent.

Post subject: Re: Why do blacks not want to be called negros? colored? Fin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:12 am 

expresso66 wrote:
out here! ALL blacks do not wish to be called negros because it reminds them of their slavery days when they had to work for their bread, and their kind white bosses. Most blacks do not want to be called colored neither, because that means they have some degree of white blood in them. And lastly, no blacks want to be called a mulatto, like Obama is, because that means they are certainly a half-breed like Hussein is. Now, whence comes these offensive words of designation? FROM THE MEXICANS!!!! They called black people, negros, which means in SPANISH, the black ones; they have called them mulattos, which means in SPANISH, a mule! Hussein Obama is a mulatto, yet the media who loves him, calls him BLACK when he is NOT at all! He's a mulatto, his mommy is white, and his daddy is black, whick makes a mule, a mulatto! NOW, you bird brains, got that? Mmmmmmmmmmm? And that's who wants to be our next Prez!

expresso, lay off the PROZAC.....or what else you take for stupidity!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:14 am 
Banned

EVRYTHING I post is hard core facts! Your such a hypocrite, BWG aka Poncho. Mr. G's post on Mexicans is a butch of stupid too.....but of course, a coward like you won't post anything bad on THAT post! See, your a complete hypocrite! Plus URright-Urinal, she's one tambien.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:21 am 

expresso66 wrote:
EVRYTHING I post is hard core facts! Your such a hypocrite, BWG aka Poncho. Mr. G's post on Mexicans is a butch of stupid too.....but of course, a coward like you won't post anything bad on THAT post! See, your a complete hypocrite! Plus URright-Urinal, she's one tambien.

The African-Americans or Blacks are here and are citizens. They did not overrun our borders and enter illegally. They were brought here by their ancestors and the slave traders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:48 am 
Banned

And BEORE that, the Mexicans were HERE, by God's grace, for at LEAST 20,000 YEARS! and that was before your family jump the boats onto Mexican land. You have no room to boast, that's for sure!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 pm 
Banned

Stay on topic, dicky-doo. You Mexicans do not own the land, and get over it. Legalized citizens of all breeds here, by citizenship own the land.

Get over it.

The Indians were here, too, remember?

Everyone has the same color blood. When it comes time for a blood transfusion, do you ask from what color person it came from, if it was meant to save your life?

Think of it that way.

Quit thinking about the past. It's behind you. Think of the future, maybe you would have something to talk about.

I have respect for Obama and Hillary. It's a toss-up for me...though a dream team for me would be Hillary as President/Obamba as VP. Which, may happen....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:41 pm 
Banned

REPORTED OFF! TOPIC!!~~ d***** Bag!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:58 pm 
Banned

negroes came here as slaves, and still act like a bunch of criminals; the jails are full of them. I guess civilization doesn't stick on'em well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
negroes came here as slaves, and still act like a bunch of criminals; the jails are full of them. I guess civilization doesn't stick on'em well!

Repeat the above and replace it with HISPANICS and MEXICAN'S, and see how you feel. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:21 pm 
Banned

You do hurt, don't you, BTW, most killers are whites.