Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:56 pm 
Banned

The fact is, Exprazzo does not know how to retract posts, and cut and past.

Exprazzo only knows very limited language...and does not want to admit that he is not that intelligent.

No need to point out anymore than this. The rest is obvious.

I do not critize people for there nationality or color of skin. I do have a huge grudge against ILLEGALS entering our country and ...

1) Siphoning off the welfare system after a 30 day stay and guaranteed medical free.

2) Coming in this country and driving without a valid proof of passing the drivers' test as is required of all Americans....and proof of insurance. My theory is they can't read English (much less speak it), but take the road along with their Tiquela, and do as they damn well please, without really knowing the rules of the road.

3) I have no respect for any Mexican that IS legal, driving to Mexico and smuggling a good 2 dozen of people and leaving them in the trailer while not feeding them, allowing bathroom breaks, no fresh air, at the tune of $2,000 each for transporting them over the border, jeopardizing their lives. How much do you love your heritage to sabotatge the life of your own nationality, making them suffer while transporting them illegally?

4) I do not like when they work as bus-boys; waitresses; prostitutes, etc., and getting paid under the table.

5) I am surprised that any legal Mexican would engage in such corruption as to charge their fellow-men/women a price tag of $2,000 per person to transport them and threaten their lives while doing so.

6) I despise the fact they do not contribute to the social security, the federal taxes, the state taxes....and yet, they feel they can come here and take advantage of these social programs, after a proof of a "30 day stay."

7) I despise the fact that they host together (such as in Little Village, Pullman, etc.) send their children to schools to learn - but do not learn themselves as parents, ENGLISH, and expect the school system to provide for them and accommodate them, while taking time away from English-speaking children whose parents care about their education. This takes time away from our real citizens, and places a burden on our already drained educational system. It holds it up, it provides false but true, ratings, and what is really sick, they use the kids to learn English, so they never have to...and have THOSE kids use Spanish at home. In public, their children serve as interpretors.

8) I despise the fact that a lot belong to gangs, because they lack the education and turn to the streets and crime to make the majority of the income.

9) Which leads to our prison population being occupied by tons of illegals, getting free meals, heat, beds, tv, etc. - All at the expense of the real taxpayers.

10) I am not just talking about Mexicans. I am talking about any nationality that loves to come here....illegally. One of the greatest things about being illegal...if you commit a murder, you can go back home, as in Mexico, France, Germany and re-claim your citizen status, and feel you are immune to being exported back to the USA, and all of a sudden, your country of origin is not so bad as you think.

11) Gangs from Mexico and Latinos have ruined our country with their stupid anti- this - or - that graffiti sprayed on innocent property owners that take pride in where they live.

12) Immigrants that are legal...and open up a store - usually serve as money laundering entities that send money back home to benefit their country, such as the immigrants that were legal in Bridgeview, Illinois, had charitable institutions placed here and there. They finally caught the Big IDIOTS and linked them to taking in donations, diverted them to the Islamic movement in Iraq/Iran....and pretended to be loyal U.S. citizens.

For all those reason and more, posted/not posted above, I am strongly against anyone (for the protection of our country, our economy), that no one should ever be able to enter this country without paying the proper fees, standing in line and waiting for your turn.

If it was strictly enforced, we would know that we have credible people entering...not the smugglers that wreak havoc on our country and citizens.

While I'm just citing the tip of the iceberg, I would not hire you Exprazzo for any job, other than a bus boy because of the responses to the posts, your misspellings, your useage of the English language, your denial that you just don't know how to upload a picture, post an avitar, or research topics to proove your point and post them.

That just prooved to me you are not who you claim to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:57 pm 
Banned

My advice to you is quit pretending to know more than you really know.

You can't cover up that part.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:03 pm 
Banned

But the facts are visibe to all who want to see them. And this is a fact.

Post subject: Re: question for free
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:19 pm 

Mary Lou wrote:
where are the gas figures and the proof of the homosexual relationship? :smt102

still waiting...................... :roll:

pu is a sissy.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:07 am 
Banned

The facts ARE there, open your eyes!~~~ :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:19 pm 

Mary Lou wrote:

free never posted any proof of a homosexual relationship between the fire chief and mayor or the increase in gas figures. now she claims someone in a white van was stealing gas from the public work complex on conkey street. what a liar..........shame on you :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:04 pm 
Banned

She don't need no stinking proof, Mary Lou, YOU need it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:18 pm 

Mary Lou wrote:
Mary Lou wrote:

free never posted any proof of a homosexual relationship between the fire chief and mayor or the increase in gas figures. now she claims someone in a white van was stealing gas from the public work complex on conkey street. what a liar..........shame on you :lol:

This is how you start lies about me. Here is what I actually posted on the Times message board:

I wonder who drives a white window van as a take home vehicle? Tuesday at about 2 PM I saw a van like that headed for the gas pumps at the public works complex on Conkey Street. Did they fill up from you, Oracle? Who drives that van anyway?

Someone who I think is trustworthy answered the van was being used by someone installing a new fueling system. OK with me. I did ask a rhetorical question and someone who knew answered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:24 pm 

didn’t you mention that you noticed employees stealing gas and did not report them? would that be why you feel every employee is presumably a criminal? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:39 pm 

Mary Lou wrote:
didn’t you mention that you noticed employees stealing gas and did not report them? would that be why you feel every employee is presumably a criminal? :lol:

NO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:00 pm 

freetime wrote:
Mary Lou wrote:

NO.

freetime wrote:

It'as not funny, IMO. In fact, when I worked for the Parks I had to hand out the cards at the pumps so vehicles could fill up. I was just concerned with the Park Department vehicles. Some of those guys just "needed" a couple of 5-gallon cans worth of gas to carry in their trucks. I got a real rep as a B---- and Parts Nazi when I worked there. It just pissed me off for guys to steal. The purpose of my job was to on a very minor level control purchases, and limit the purchases needed by preventing pilferage.

Yes, they needed a LITTLE gas to refuel mowers. Not extra 5-gallon cans of it. I've seen guys drive right over to their parked cars after filling up 5-gallon cans.

LIAR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:50 pm 

Many guys tried to steal gas. I had to write down when someone took a gas can out for the day so I could get them back.
Is Mary Lou another name for Dave Hamm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:43 pm 

freetime wrote:

I DID NOT look the other way. IT was reported to my supervisors. You need to ask them if they took any action against thieves.

how do we know you didn't look the other way. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:06 pm 
Banned

Well, truthfully, in this day and age of technology, everything should be computerized....

After all, do they do their taxes by hand, also?