Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: fun with the other board (un edited version)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:27 pm 
Banned

i see a common misperception at the other place, regarding the poster just call me tommy.

it isnt freetime as some seem to suspect.

i think it may actually the same person who was formerly behind the screen name magical trevor. some of you may know who that is.

but more importantly, i think that same poster (tommy), may have just shown themselves to also be the same person behind the screen name purdue 81.

for those that know what im talking about. this could be pretty big news. maybe even columnworthy

puppets have basically over run the boards in recent months. and personally, i'd out every one of them if i could. dont get me wrong. i dont mind people posting in anonimity. that should be protected at all costs. but the problems arise when people create names just to participate in arguements that they apparently arent able to win on the merits, just as themselves (either using their real name or regular screen name) and than feel they have to make it appear their whacko opinions are wide spread.

i think most people can discern the difference between what is reasonable discourse, and what is not and most of these puppets have little effect on what people really think. still the proliference of puppets has now risen to the point where valuable discussion is virtually impossible on the boards.

furthermore, the times board has really been disappointing as far as its applying different rules to different people unequally. everyone here knows something happenned to sparks. but thus far no one is clear on what. yet other's who have blatently broken published times forum rules have repeatedly gone unpunished. even worse, someone over there recently posted a picture of a private individual (i still dont know who it was) and than claimed the picture was of someone that should lose their job because of it. if the times is going to start allowing that type of activity on their website. it is only a matter of time until a really grave situation erupts over their. and i want no part of it.

just imagine if for a two or three week period. no one posted any supportive information regaurding the city or local government. how would that board look as far as information?

it would seem as if we were living under stalinist russia for god sake. doom and despair everywhere. and every clear thinking person would see that board and instantly recognize the posters are completly full of bs.

so my suggestion is...all the pro city folks should just disappear for awhile...and let everyone, including the doomsayers, actually see how sick and pathetic they are.

therefore i will personally no longer be engaging in discussion on either board. i will continue to post information. and answer any direct questions or accusations towards me. but that's it. if anyone wants to discuss or debate real issues further. i'd be glad to. but ill be doing it through pms for now on. once the mass of puppeteers get involved, even attempting to continue to discuss issues is pointless.

but as a parting shot, to all my friends out their. seriously, the best way to handle free and all of the puppets is to simply ignore (lord knows its tough sometimes and im certainly not free of falling prey to her games)engaging them in direct conversation. their whole goal is to divert attention away from the discussion topics. because they in fact cannot win many arguements otherwise. they dont have any political philosophy backing them, no ultimate goals for the city, no hope for a better future for those living here. they have only hatred and spite on their side. and hatred and spite will never be victorious over truth and hope.

its a sad state of affairs when those calling for more involvement in political discourse (such as the team hammond folks) wind up in fact preventing it. but such is the state of their hypocracy.

good night all. see ya soon.

Last edited by the oracle lives here on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:49 pm 

Don't let the door hit you in the AZZ. We've seen you leave before. Yeah, right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:06 pm 

freetime wrote:
Don't let the door hit you in the AZZ. We've seen you leave before. Yeah, right.

And we've prayed for you to leave,move or get banned. Maybe the south shore plan will be approved next year!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:46 am 

justcallmetommy is not Kiesling. It is woodulubu's boss. freetime is its coach. That is why tommy makes lots of duplicate posts.

purdue81 is not Kiesling. It is related to the pompitous of love by marriage.

The turn on tune in guy is Kiesling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:47 am 
Banned

mhc. you have mail here.

Post subject: Re: fun with the other board (un edited version)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:06 am 

the oracle lives here wrote:

i think it may actually the same person who was formerly behind the screen name magical trevor. some of you may know who that is.

Trevor was one of my favorite posters...I miss him.
What reason would he have to create a sock puppet? As I recall, he was well liked by most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:03 pm 
Banned

Yep! By MOST, not everyone, sweetie!