Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:10 am 

Need I say more!

ProudPig (on the TIMES Board) wrote:
Well Saa-azz, I'm glad that I could bring life back to you and this pathetic board. You and the other few lamers have made it easy to at least prove one point. This board (boad) is in fact lame because this is the only type of conversation the Times will allow! You are the only type here who have not been banned for trying to have a real conversation. I know you will "get the last word" you always do because I grow bored trying to talk with a Lake Station white trash idiot. You and the rest don't have to take my word for it, take a look around at everything that has your name on it. You and the Cal City w hore in the BMW..

Just what we need, another expresso, only this one calls himself a "Public Servant".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:07 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
Need I say more!

You and the Cal City w hore in the BMW..

Just what we need, another expresso, only this one calls himself a "Public Servant".

So no argument on the "Cal City W_hore in the BMW", I guess I nailed it.
:3some:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:27 am 

Proud Pig wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Need I say more!

The Administrator wrote:
A reoccurring problem on this board goes like this:

1) Someone starts a post on a topic.

2) Someone responds and a discussion begins to develop.

3) Someone posts a stupid off topic comment.

4) Everyone forgets what the original discussion was about and the entire thread becomes a flame war.

I either have to delete the entire post or move it to the “open forum”.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ideally the member who posted the off topic comment would have used restraint and not added their comment in the first place. However when this happens the most important thing I would like you all to do is to ignore the off topic comment and keep the conversation going.

Responding to the off topic comment only encourages the trolls to continue this behavior. Only by ignoring the trolls and not feeding them will they go away.

I think this applies to you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:09 am 

Proud Pig wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Need I say more!

In the first place:
Why do you call me a whore?

Secondly:
What makes you think I live in Cal City?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:41 pm 

LoisLane wrote:

The Administrator wrote:

4) Everyone forgets what the original discussion was about and the entire thread becomes a flame war.

Ideally the member who posted the off topic comment would have used restraint and not added their comment in the first place. However when this happens the most important thing I would like you all to do is to ignore the off topic comment and keep the conversation going.

Responding to the off topic comment only encourages the trolls to continue this behavior. Only by ignoring the trolls and not feeding them will they go away.

I find this funny, funny because you'd come up with something like this when you are yourself one of the most quilty. May I direct your attention to the first page of this topic.... http://www.northwestindiana.com/discuss ... 40&start=0

LoisLane-Ms. Stink-hole wrote:

Well, I for one have no use for you. You're nothing more than a cop wannabe, disguised as a Sherrif's Deputy!

This comment comming from you on a topic you did not start, when I had said nothing to you or about you and was trying to have a conversation with others. Hmmm.... I guess by your standards you are bannned, bye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:57 am 

Proud Pig wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

The Administrator wrote:

I find this funny, funny because you'd come up with something like this when you are yourself one of the most quilty. May I direct your attention to the first page of this topic.... http://www.northwestindiana.com/discuss ... 40&start=0

LoisLane-Ms. Stink-hole wrote:

Well, I for one have no use for you. You're nothing more than a cop wannabe, disguised as a Sherrif's Deputy!

This comment comming from you on a topic you did not start, when I had said nothing to you or about you and was trying to have a conversation with others. Hmmm.... I guess by your standards you are bannned, bye.

I merely stated that I had no use for you! Others on this Board supported my view. You, on the other hand, resorted to vulgarity and name calling. If that is your M.O. then so be it. You know what to expect, if you continue with your flaming!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:43 pm 

What should I expect from you Ms. Stink-hole? I call it the way I see it, just as you did. I guess you are one who can throw stones, but don't like them thrown back.

No different than what I'd expect on these pathetic boards, we should listen to your hole, however your opinion is the only one that counts.

How's Cal City and the pole going?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:39 pm 

Proud Pig wrote:
What should I expect from you Ms. Stink-hole? I call it the way I see it, just as you did. I guess you are one who can throw stones, but don't like them thrown back.

No different than what I'd expect on these pathetic boards, we should listen to your hole, however your opinion is the only one that counts.

I must be stupid! If this Board is pathetic, why do you participate? Or does the fact you participate make it pathetic?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:50 pm 

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Proud Pig wrote:

I must be stupid! If this Board is pathetic, why do you participate? Or does the fact you participate make it pathetic?

Well "Big White Gay".. You might notice that I am pretty new here. Moved over from the Times board because they want their board to look like this one. I spoke too soon when I suggested this might be a good place to carry on an "intelligent" conversation. In fact Sparky was nice enough to create this useless topic before I was even signed up.
Now you and the others seem to have been around for a while and as I look around on this board I believe it's pretty clear as to what and "whom" I am speaking about. I guess if you and the others can not see that based off clear typed evidence, then... well you fill it in.
Am I guilty of contributing, yes, did I start it no, am I as pathetic as the rest, I certainly don't think the evidence would support that claim.
Now sit back and think up some witty response, maybe you can just resort to the whole mall cop thing like Ms. Cal City Stink-hole.

ps... Do you see me anywhere on this board responding to Expresso or any of his attacks or lame topics? NO, but I see all of you lamers doing so. Hmmm, what was that you said again?
:dark1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:14 pm 

Proud Pig wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Proud Pig wrote:

Well "Big White Gay".. You might notice that I am pretty new here. Moved over from the Times board because they want their board to look like this one. I spoke too soon when I suggested this might be a good place to carry on an "intelligent" conversation. In fact Sparky was nice enough to create this useless topic before I was even signed up.
Now you and the others seem to have been around for a while and as I look around on this board I believe it's pretty clear as to what and "whom" I am speaking about. I guess if you and the others can not see that based off clear typed evidence, then... well you fill it in.
Am I guilty of contributing, yes, did I start it no, am I as pathetic as the rest, I certainly don't think the evidence would support that claim.
Now sit back and think up some witty response, maybe you can just resort to the whole mall cop thing like Ms. Cal City Stink-hole.

ps... Do you see me anywhere on this board responding to Expresso or any of his attacks or lame topics? NO, but I see all of you lamers doing so. Hmmm, what was that you said again?

You are truly pathetic. I now see why LoisLane is annoyed of your BS. I tried to disregard what she said, and I decided to see what you would post about. You're just like Expresso. All you do is attack LoisLane, BWG, etc. You don't contribute to this board at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:07 pm 

NWIHoosier wrote:

You are truly pathetic. I now see why LoisLane is annoyed of your BS. I tried to disregard what she said, and I decided to see what you would post about. You're just like Expresso. All you do is attack LoisLane, BWG, etc. You don't contribute to this board at all.

That was an amazing reply! (NOT) "just like Expresso", well if that makes you feel better. The way I see it, you are all his personal b!tches. :smt061 I guess you should look back at who started what with who, I never said one word to the Stink-hole :pottytrain5: from Cal City on this board or the Times prior to her pie hole comment here.
You people need to get your facts straight, it would do wonders for your credibility. :smt023

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:16 pm 

Proud Pig wrote:
NWIHoosier wrote:

That was an amazing reply! (NOT) "just like Expresso", well if that makes you feel better. The way I see it, you are all his personal b!tches. :smt061 I guess you should look back at who started what with who, I never said one word to the Stink-hole :pottytrain5: from Cal City on this board or the Times prior to her pie hole comment here.
You people need to get your facts straight, it would do wonders for your credibility. :smt023

You aren't worthy of comment!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:41 pm 
Banned

One thing is for certain, you are all my, "bitches" and always will be, forever more!~~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:14 pm 

LoisLane wrote:

You aren't worthy of comment!

Well then what do you call that? :withstupid:

I guess I'm just like a dollar to you, can't resist. :smt055

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:38 am 

Proud Pig wrote:

I give you credit for not wasting your time on Expresso, I think I will do the same thing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next