Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Friendly Reminder to Princess
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:37 am 
Banned

Leia; Madam, we have a Community Section for Crown Point, pls. post all CP news, events in that thread. Thank-you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:14 am 

I think this forum has far too many topics and communities for the amount of active posters. I post most of my threads here in NW IN, because this is where my posts are most likely to be read and commented on. It would be nice if the moderator elinimated at least half of the topics to make it more user friendly. While he's at it, he should eliminate Expresso. Most of Expresso's posts are designed to harass other posters so that he can have this forum all to himself. This forum has a chance to increase it's traffic as posters realize the things they post here won't be removed, but Expresso's continued troll-like juvenile attacks on other posters adds nothing to this community.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:00 am 
Banned

My, My, My, SPARKS the troublemaker from the TIMES Forum is now on to me, folks! He got kicked off the TIMES Forum, now he wants to run this fine forum into the ground. IT AIN'T GOONA HAPPEN Mr. Troll!!! You come here to voiced your hatred of the Preacher and The TIMES Forum, now you think you can just turn around and get me.....wrong, you MORON! And you DO NOT post where you feel like it buster, you post under the proper threads, MORON! I'll take the bait, do your best, next door neighbor..........or are you that KC cashier on Rt 30?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:16 pm 
Banned

No response folks, it figures, I knew the troll Sparks was also a coward!~~huh!~~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:32 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
My, My, My, SPARKS the troublemaker from the TIMES Forum is now on to me, folks! He got kicked off the TIMES Forum, now he wants to run this fine forum into the ground. IT AIN'T GOONA HAPPEN Mr. Troll!!! You come here to voiced your hatred of the Preacher and The TIMES Forum, now you think you can just turn around and get me.....wrong, you MORON! And you DO NOT post where you feel like it buster, you post under the proper threads, MORON! I'll take the bait, do your best, next door neighbor..........or are you that KC cashier on Rt 30?

this coming from expresso66………

Two users banned:

by yuri.victor on Jan 9, 2007 4:52 am

1. Fire Medic 911

Fiire medic 911 has been banned for threatening another board member.

The abuse has been reported to the user's internet providers.

2. Expresso 66

Expresso 66 has been banned for impersonating another board member.

:shock:

pu is a sissy.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:34 pm 
Banned

Didn't you forget the troll, SPARKS? BTW, I've NEVER been BANNED.....but you have Mary Lou, confess IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:26 pm 

Hey expresso, who died and made you board director? You have something against women? You don't make a silly post like this against others who post about Carsons and other topics related to certain cities.

If you don't like the post, don't read it. I skip through most of yours as they are just nonsensical blathering with the only intention being that of inciting anger.

And BTW...the last time I checked Crown Point was still part of Northwest Indiana! :laughing6:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:35 pm 

Princess has many, many articulate friends on these chatboards.

You would do well to treat her like royalty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:00 pm 

Princess_Leia wrote:
Hey expresso, who died and made you board director? You have something against women? You don't make a silly post like this against others who post about Carsons and other topics related to certain cities.

If you don't like the post, don't read it. I skip through most of yours as they are just nonsensical blathering with the only intention being that of inciting anger.

And BTW...the last time I checked Crown Point was still part of Northwest Indiana! :laughing6:

Pay him/it no mind, because

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
Didn't you forget the troll, SPARKS? BTW, I've NEVER been BANNED.....but you have Mary Lou, confess IT!

You lie when presented with the facts. typical illegal a-hole.

Being an ILLEGAL does not make your presence on this board LEGAL.

Go back to your fruit pickin' in Mexico.....$5.00 a day. While you are here, you cost us thousands a day.

Scumbag. All illegals can't make a difference in Mexico, but want to make a difference eating off of us in the USA.

Can't wait til you are DEPORTED, you non-English idiot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:18 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:

ONE is the lonliest number since the number one. That's you, Exprazzo. You were always alone on this forum. You forgot you didn't own it, and people avoided it like the plague because of you.

Now you have people here that want to talk to one another and all are in agreement you were the reason we all left. You don't own the board, nor do you legally belong here with your comments. You are not intelligent, your mentality and language is very limited to the effect of a fourth grader.

You claim you are this or that, yet, ya know what? I don't even think you know how to rinse your mop more than once when you have to.

The forum doesn't belong to you. I will be writing a letter to the administrator to ask that you be banned. You are the reason the people don't participate here, cuz you have nothing constructive to add to a conversation, other than your the fox in the hen house.

As an illiterate immigrant, I suggest you go take some English courses. It's one thing to speak limited English, it's another to learn constructive English where you are able to communicate in a fashionable, acceptable way.

Until then, butt out. It's ALL OUR FORUM and we outnumber you, imbecile.

Go look that word up. Stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:07 pm 

Wow, I am truly touched by all the support. I don't know about you guys, but I do enjoy reading about other communities every now & then & even post in them. I don't want to have to leave one community & then scroll down to find another one and another one and another one!

We are da region. We need to know what is important to others both north & south in order to make a better region to live in. IMO of course!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:03 pm 
Banned

SUPPORT? From Urinal-URRigth, that nutcase? Boy Princess, aren't you hard up for friends! BTW, post CP posts on the CP thread, hear that, so-called Princess?And no mane calling, this forum will be the best in the nation, don't mess it up, Princess by trying to act like Urright the nutcase.~~ :lol: