Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: WELL FOLKS, it's obvious that URright got herself kicked
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:32 pm 
Banned

off the TIMES Forum, and it wasn't because of a bad computer like she is trying to tell us. She got kiced off that forum(my sources have told me) because of her vulgar, degraded mind that she displayed there in her posts. Just like she does here, exposing her degraded, wicked, lewd mind. SOON, she WILL be BANNED here too, just watch and see. DD Ho will be next,mark my palabras!

Post subject: Re: WELL FOLKS, it's obvious that URright got herself kicked
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:15 am 

expresso66 wrote:
off the TIMES Forum, and it wasn't because of a bad computer like she is trying to tell us. She got kiced off that forum(my sources have told me) because of her vulgar, degraded mind that she displayed there in her posts. Just like she does here, exposing her degraded, wicked, lewd mind. SOON, she WILL be BANNED here too, just watch and see. DD Ho will be next,mark my palabras!

I don't have an account with the NWITIMES, and URright just posted there. So deal with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:27 am 
Banned

Your time is COMING, girl! And d***** bag;s too!!! So deal w/it! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:57 am 

Your Gay Bowel Syndrome is making you extra crabby today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:04 pm 
Banned

HA, ha, truth be told, I'm a loud mouth and instigate a lot of topics. I can go to my neighbor's or my brother's or the library to post.

I do, when convenient. The board went noticeably slow since I haven't flapped off new topics or added my flip-flap opinion. I will never be banned from there.

This computer is my son's and is very old....it will allow me to sign in at the NWITimes forum, but even after signing in, I do not have "Post Reply," or "NEW TOPIC" buttons to punch.

I posted last week while at a neighbor's. Thia is my HARD-UP PLAYGROUND when I want to play.

But, sometimes I don't get to play. I hate illegal immigrants and despise them. I come here to vent off of your stupidity, and now Geromino's. I don't post over there like I do here. Why? Cuz you ain't allowed over there, and this forum is SOOOO hard-up.

Like I said, if Deelight, Martha, Chuck, BWG or myself would not visit you, you would be talking to NO ONE PERSON.

Then again...you are not a real person; that makes it all the more fun.

Even FREE doesn't visit you much anymore...guess she feels like we're your babysitter(s) and she's taking time off. Out of pity for you, scummy.

P.S.: I keep in touch with my friends, via E-MAIL. So, I'm not really "gone." Eat your freaking, cholesterol-filled heart out, DIPSTICK. Call the Times, I haven't been banned, nor would put myself in that position as YOU HAVE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:17 pm 
Banned

Yeah, yeah, yeah...REPORTED OFF TOPIC!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:28 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah...REPORTED OFF TOPIC!

What are you doing home from work so soon after I posted?

As far as you reporting every response, that tells me you are full of real crap.

Trust me, idiot. The proper authorities are monitoring every comment you made/make on our VETS. You are doomed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:45 pm 
Banned

A cup of sh*t for YOU and the worthless VETS, plus your daddy, the most worthless of all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:14 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
A cup of sh*t for YOU and the worthless VETS, plus your daddy, the most worthless of all!

Keep repeating that, and add some more! You are digging a bigger hole. By friday, agents should be knocking on your door. I told them to make it this weekend when I know you'll be home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:43 pm 

deeportation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:19 pm 
Banned

Deelightful deportation! Given he hasn't answered so quickly as he has all afternoon, I am assuming he is packing as fast as he can.

Never burn your bridges, DEE. See what happens later in life and you need to resort back to your ex-co-workers? Sometimes it pays off, even decades later, to always keep in "touch."

I love this - I can't wait!

He's scared, but stuffing his mouth with mouth-watering burritos. Filled with beans, cooked on top of a dirty stove, garbage all around. They don't know any better. Why clean, when you evntually get "cleaned out" of the good ole' USA?

Love it...probably shittzin' in his pantz. They will leave the U.S.D.A. peanut butter, apple sauce behind and take make sure they take the potato chips, crinkles, oreos, and but-tblistering peppers though.

Lawn two feet high, drowned in two-feet of snow.....shoes to sell, that didn't sell and unnie-wear, too, as they tried to sell when they got here, but "JUST DID NOT MAKE IT."

Dressers in the living room, ten kids outside, throwing garbage at the black kids next door....according to my old neighbor who still rents out a house next to where I used to live.

Guess where the black family went? Who knows? Evicted, house repossesed by the city from the black guy who bought it with cash, without an inspection.

Yard of the Mexicano's was beautiful; house renovated with hardwood floors...made me puke before I left, knowing matresses, chest of drawers don't usually land on the living room/dining room floors. Especially on new hardwood floors. Sam's relatives, who he kicked out less than 2 years later! "He had had it," my old neighbor, a landlord himself, said.

When I went to visit back in Hegewisch this past early summer, "FOR SALE" (now, probably RE-PO'ED) was my former landlady's childhood home. Gone was the manicured lawn; the flowers I planted. Weeds instead of the green grass she insisted I should water, even if it rained the day prior.

Next door, gone is the swing/bench on the front porch where many cups of coffee and family nonsense traded in conversation. Morning Glories climbing the fence each Spring was overcomed by weeds climbing, overbearing the "Morning Glories," that must have subsequently sucumbed to the over-bearing weeds. (As if "they had a choice?")

Gone is the laughter and interaction of neighbors one or two feet apart, where we heard each other talk through the window and "Hey, quit yelling at her/him! Idiot!"

Gone are the days where the older people sat perched at the top porch, shared with you "the good ole' days..."

Gone. Just like that! We had it so nice looking and it was destroyed less than a year or two later. It saddened me to go back and take a peek.

Our elders gone, who took so much pride in their property. Only to have their off-spring who left long ago to sell it.....then have heartless idiots move in and throw garbage in each others' backyards.

I can't fathom that I used to care if I left an over-grown weed escape my eye during the summer, between the landlady's fence and the lazy lady next door who never pulled her weeds. I can't believe I hopped the fence to pull the neighbor's weeds away to make the yard look so nice....where were my morals? Was I STUPID? Did I really think people who took over that house gave a ratz ass if there was a weed poking between underneath a fence that separated two homes? Did I think I really made a difference? I guess after thinking it over...I did make a difference.

I made my landlady feel I valued her property as if it was my own. I did keep up with it as if it was my own. I think I gave those last few years of her life some security, gratitute and stability. She was in her '80s. I think she passed on more peacefully knowing her mom's house was in good hands for 2 years after her daughter forced her to move to Arizona to die in a nursing home. Well, you get the point....no one cares anymore about breaks from even their own country...heritage...what-not. They simply take it for granted that they can just destroy and crap on people. Even their own heritage.

Poor Sam. Bought the 3 flat and less than 2 years later...up for sale, if not for repossesion. His own family crapped on him. What's to learn from this?

I haven't the need to ask Sam. I think he learned, He "got tired of it." I suppose so...even if it meant helping his illegal family out. Sometimes, it just doesn't pay to help out illegals. Even if you're legal and trying to help out ILLEGAL family. It cost Sam his income/security.

It cost Sam his whole life, when you think about it. Here, he got a "deal" on a house from a crooked real estate guy....so did the black man next door. What did the deal cost them? Their investment gone BAD/ family or not.

This is what E.C. is all about. It just spread to Hegewisch...on its way to Hammond, if we are not careful.

It's spread to Cal City. How can you prevent it? Report it. Use te internet to contact the people downstate. Insist on proper inspections, legal transactions....and most of all, legal documentation of the landlords and who will be residing there. I'll eat my words, if I'm wrong.

As far as you Exprazzo....you're illlegal without any of my digging. I just know it. You're scum when you denounce our Vets, our soldiers...you obviously are not legal, do not know our history and simply expose yourself as being a real illegal.

I HATE ILLEGALS. They have no respect for their own country. Why would they abide by the laws, and respect OUR country.

Someone said today, on an opinion on the NWI Times to pour concrete in the tunnels and put a bunch of rattle snakes in them. Cheap, great idea.

Why build a wall? Put some alligators in the tunnels before sealing them with concrete.

Another great idea from this commentator was to send a bunch of squirrels to Iraq with acorns. They would scatter the acorns, and the squirrels would seek the acorns. Roadside bombs would be exploded while these squirrels sopught the acorns...who would die? The squirrels. Are they more important than our soldiers?

Man, some ideas are just too easy and makes me wonder why the government never tjhought of using acorns and squirrels instead of humans for road-side bombs

As far as YOU illegals...they offered the best of all suggestions: throw alligators and rattle snakes in the tunnels and seal them shut with concrete. What a cheap way to get rid of our biggest expense: YOU ILLEGALS and building a WALL you could still jump. No need for border patrols.

I guess you would suggest this is not the humane way of dealing with problems. My answer to that is: What illegal immigrant gives a crap of dealing with US citizens in a "human way?" They shoot, kill, maim and claim innocence. They deserve a notice we are now exporting rattle snakes and sealing their tunnels with cement. Cheaper than dealing with them jumping the fence, and hiring border patrol.

Let the rattle snakes in to fight the real snakes. The alligators would eliminate the need to "bury" you at no expense to the tax payers. What a dee-lighful solution. Break our laws...we'll break your soul for comitting a crime; entering illegally when others have to stand in line and pau enourmous fees. You cost us more than just not being able to abide by the law. You can't even learn the Constitution like others have to, entering legally. Nor, pay the price money-wise.

Rattlesnakes....alligators....end of illlegals. What a cheap solution. I'm mad I never thought about that first!

Last edited by UrRight on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:34 pm 
Banned

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:14 pm 

Great post URright. Nice to see an actual post here and not this
Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:16 pm 
Banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:17 pm 

:roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next