Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:34 am 

Image wrote:
MHC
BIG UNIT
DAVE HAMM

They are all the same person.

Is Dave Hamm the fire chief in Hammond?
Do you notice how often I post?
Have you noticed I attack him most of the time?
Do you think I should anonymously slur people and lie about them to try to silence any discussion of my mental problems?

Lots of questions here.

Yes, Dave Hamm is the fire chief of Hammond.

We all notice how often you attack Mr. Hamm and damage his reputation. What we don't know is why. He has never done anything to you.

And no, you should not slur people to silence discussion of your mental problems. You should get help. I am happy to call Margaret Mercy in Dyer for you. They have an excellent psych ward. They can help you. They will even give you a padded room in your favorite color.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:35 am 

mhc wrote:
Image wrote:
MHC
BIG UNIT
DAVE HAMM

They are all the same person.

Is Dave Hamm the fire chief in Hammond?
Do you notice how often I post?
Have you noticed I attack him most of the time?
Do you think I should anonymously slur people and lie about them to try to silence any discussion of my mental problems?

Lots of questions here.

Yes, Dave Hamm is the fire chief of Hammond.

We all notice how often you attack Mr. Hamm and damage his reputation. What we don't know is why. He has never done anything to you.

And no, you should not slur people to silence discussion of your mental problems. You should get help. I am happy to call Margaret Mercy in Dyer for you. They have an excellent psych ward. They can help you. They will even give you a padded room in your favorite color.

When you call St. Maggies, ask them about their in-patient alcoholism treatment program. You really need to get that problem under control. Everyone is talking about how out of control you are.

You MHC/BIG UNIT/DAVE HAMM have psated hunfreds of lies about me. YOU still haven't explained the initials and the cable cutter avatatar.

You are a loathsome thug. You are paid to post all day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:23 pm 

Image wrote:
When you call St. Maggies, ask them about their in-patient alcoholism treatment program. I really need to get that problem under control. Everyone is talking about how out of control I am.

You MHC/BIG UNIT/DAVE HAMM have psated hunfreds of lies about me. YOU still haven't explained the initials and the cable cutter avatatar.

I am a loathsome thug. I am paid disability benefits to post all day.

I didn't know you were an alcoholic. That is too bad. It makes your bipolar disorder much more difficult to treat. I will ask about their alcoholism program. But I think you need to treat your mental problems first.

I psated hunfreds of lies? What is an avatatar? Oh. Now I understand all your typos. You are posting while drunk. How sad.

It is great to see you admitting all your problems. The good people at Margaret Mercy will have an easier job treating you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:42 pm 

This Times column identifies the Hammond city official who ia actually the alcoholic:

Need a cab? Hail a cop in Hammond

* Story
* Discussion

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

BY MARK KIESLING
| Thursday, November 25, 2004 | No comments posted.

Do Hammond cops drive black-and-whites or Yellow Cabs?

The City Council and Mayor Tom McDermott have been given 911 center recordings made Sept. 3 in which an off-duty police dispatcher calls for a squad car to get a ride to a bar, followed by a request for multiple cars by the son of a veteran police sergeant who is also in a bar and apparently is in need of some assistance.

Complicating things is that the dispatcher used Fire Chief Dave Hamm's cell phone to make the call, prompting Hamm to decry the leak of the recordings as political. Which it is.

The dispatcher gave Hamm a ride to his South Hammond home from the Calumet Tap, where the chief and some fellow firefighters had stopped for a few beers. Hamm said he was not intoxicated, but wanted to take no chances with a city car and had the dispatcher, who had not been drinking, drive him home.

Smart move by Hamm, who avoided even the appearance of impropriety. When the dispatcher reached his home, she was faced with a problem. She had no way to get back to the bar.

Did she or Hamm call a cab? Or call over to the bar and have one of their party come pick her up?

No. She dialed the 911 center and had an officer sent out to drive her back to the bar.

It was a Friday night filled with the usual Friday night stuff in a decent-sized city. Shootings, burglaries. Squad cars tied up all over the city. Finally, one is shaken loose to get the dispatcher despite obvious misgivings by the on-duty dispatchers and the cop, who has his sergeant called and informed of the situation.

The whole affair raises some questions about the use of officers as cabbies for the well-connected, the "hooked up," as one dispatcher called the other.

The dispatcher who called in obviously knew her request was being recorded, and apparently did not care. Which raises the question as to whether this is a common practice.

Another call came in that night in which a cop's son requested squad cars be sent to a bar. After officers converged on the bar, one called in to say nothing was happening -- the kid had apparently had a few too many and was afraid someone might beat him up.

"Next time, talk to someone else in the bar before you put out an all-call," one of the cops told the dispatcher.

Hamm may well be right. The leak to the council may have been politically motivated. But so what? Whatever the motivation, the city needs to find out is how widespread the use of police for personal purposes is.

The people in the black-and-whites are there to serve and protect, and this is what most of them want to do.

If that's not what they're going to do, just paint the cars yellow, put a meter in the front and be done with it.

Mark Kiesling's column solely represents the opinion of the writer and not necessarily that of The Times. Readers can reach Kiesling at markk@nwititmes.com or (219) 933-4170.

He is STILL drinking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:12 am 

Image wrote:
I am STILL drinking.

I know. It shows. How sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:37 am 

Mcmayor appparently LIKES having substances abusers in his inner circle. WHY is that, mhc?
Are you still using 911 for taxi service?
Do you even come out of your fog long enough to realize when you use 911 for a taxi ride, or leave a major fire and send an engine company to rescue the mayor's dog, you leave the residents who pay your massive salary unprotected?
I'm sure you don't care what happens to them as long as you and your patron are taken care of. You are a DISGRACE to the uniform!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:29 pm 

Image wrote:
Mcmayor appparently LIKES having substances abusers in his inner circle. WHY is that, mhc?
Are you still using 911 for taxi service?
Do you even come out of your fog long enough to realize when you use 911 for a taxi ride, or leave a major fire and send an engine company to rescue the mayor's dog, you leave the residents who pay your massive salary unprotected?
I'm sure you don't care what happens to them as long as you and your patron are taken care of. You are a DISGRACE to the uniform!

More insanity from freetime. How sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:42 pm 
Banned

YES, it IS sad that your a lazy Hammond copper who spends his time here on the forum, chasing after FREE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:09 pm 

Image wrote:
YES, it IS sad that your a lazy Hammond copper who spends his time here on the forum, chasing after FREE!

freetime says I am the Hammond fire chief. You say I am a Hammond cop. Get your stories straight. Which one is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:23 pm 
Banned

Doesn't matter, your STILL a ROACH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:41 pm 
Banned

mhc wrote:
Image wrote:

freetime says I am the Hammond fire chief. You say I am a Hammond cop. Get your stories straight. Which one is it?
:P :P :P :P

MHC, whomever you are, you're funnier than hell! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:32 pm 
Banned

And a d***** too.................!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:54 pm 

pu is a sissy.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:58 pm 
Banned

bump!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:33 am 
Banned

Free had some threads pulled by the administrator on the Hammond forum. Good job. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next