Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 pm 

mhc wrote:
Image wrote:
I am NOT banned from any forum.

You're saying that you were not banned from the Times board for two weeks for slandering Ray Escamilla? markh was right. You have chosen to live in a delusional reality.
Image wrote:
The truth of the matter is Hermann and Markh overstepped their authority repeatedly on the Times board and both got kicked out of their mod jobs for it. EWhile you are looking at MY post on the Times link I prvided, notice the name of te moderator at the top of the page. NO HERMAN< NO MARKH. Because they are no longer in those positions, and I'm glad if I helped the Times make that move.

Again, a delusional reality. PLEASE click on either of your two pictures. You will find helpful information for your mental problems. You may need this as well:

I'm afraid it is YOU who is delusional. Mark and Hermann were both removed as mods. They are no longer moderators. How does that reality make me delusional? You are among the dumbest Team members I have encountered yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:44 pm 

Image wrote:
I'm afraid it is YOU who is delusional. Mark and Hermann were both removed as mods. They are no longer moderators. How does that reality make me delusional? You are among the dumbest Team members I have encountered yet.

What do moderators have to do with anything? You are delusional again. You need to get out in your Honda and take a drive. Maybe it will clear your head of some of the massive bitterness you seem to have.

By the way, why is it that you can drive, but you say you are legally blind and cannot work? Maybe someone should get get a video of you walking into your car and driving, and then send it to the Social Security Administration. I hear they offer rewards for turning in people who are defrauding the government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:34 pm 
Banned

NOTICE to Admin.: Notice that MHC agrees wth EVERYTHING that I posted about his roach azz. And Markh too. These two ROACHES had a hand in tearing down the TIMES forum last fall. They, and the other traitorous cockroaches, that MHC is speaking about, then left THIS forum en masse, to go back to the TIMES forum, after it was up again, like a bunch of kids! And now they want to come back here and make this fine forum into a whore house? I don't think so. The traitors! These are the types of roaches that we do NOT need here. See, they all want to leave the TIMES forum, and come here, but claim I'm the excuse, the reason why they don't. WELL, don't blame me if that nest of roaches at the TIMES forum, has NO GUTS! You roaches at the TIMES forum, stay put!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:45 pm 

mhc wrote:
Image wrote:

What do moderators have to do with anything? You are delusional again. You need to get out in your Honda and take a drive. Maybe it will clear your head of some of the massive bitterness you seem to have.

By the way, why is it that you can drive, but you say you are legally blind and cannot work? Maybe someone should get get a video of you walking into your car and driving, and then send it to the Social Security Administration. I hear they offer rewards for turning in people who are defrauding the government.

FU Big Unit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:52 pm 

Not that it is any of your businss, but my poor eyesight is just one of several serious health problems I have. Take all the pictures you want pstcho. But you'd better not come with touchng distance to me, as I will feel the need to defend myself. I think you pose a threat to my safety. If it's going to be me or yougoing down, I'd rather it be you. You come within 6 feet of me and you'll find out I am serious. SAme thing if you are seen creeping around my home. Certain law enforcement people have been informed of my ongoing problem with posters like you, and they knw threats have been madand my property has been damaged. . Swlf-defense is definitely called for where you are copncerned. I believe you are ceazy enough to try to kill me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:04 pm 

[]

Last edited by mhc on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:04 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:08 pm 

Image wrote:
Not that it is any of your businss, but my poor eyesight is just one of several serious health and mental problems I have. Take all the pictures you want pstcho. But you'd better not come with touchng distance to me, as I will feel the need to defend myself. I think you pose a threat to my safety. If it's going to be me or yougoing down, I'd rather it be you. You come within 6 feet of me and you'll find out I am serious. SAme thing if you are seen creeping around my home. Certain law enforcement people have been informed of my ongoing problem with posters like you, and they knw threats have been madand my property has been damaged. . Swlf-defense is definitely called for where you are copncerned. I believe you are ceazy enough to try to kill me.

Is this a threat against my life? Admin, please ban freetime. She is nuts.

At least we do agree that you have mental problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:09 pm 

freetime wrote:
Not that it is any of your businss, but my poor eyesight is just one of several serious health problems I have. Take all the pictures you want pstcho. But you'd better not come with touchng distance to me, as I will feel the need to defend myself. I think you pose a threat to my safety. If it's going to be me or yougoing down, I'd rather it be you. You come within 6 feet of me and you'll find out I am serious. SAme thing if you are seen creeping around my home. Certain law enforcement people have been informed of my ongoing problem with posters like you, and they knw threats have been madand my property has been damaged. . Swlf-defense is definitely called for where you are copncerned. I believe you are ceazy enough to try to kill me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:14 pm 
Banned

mhc wrote:
Image wrote:
Not that it is any of your businss, but my poor eyesight is just one of several serious health and mental problems I have. Take all the pictures you want pstcho. But you'd better not come with touchng distance to me, as I will feel the need to defend myself. I think you pose a threat to my safety. If it's going to be me or yougoing down, I'd rather it be you. You come within 6 feet of me and you'll find out I am serious. SAme thing if you are seen creeping around my home. Certain law enforcement people have been informed of my ongoing problem with posters like you, and they knw threats have been madand my property has been damaged. . Swlf-defense is definitely called for where you are copncerned. I believe you are ceazy enough to try to kill me.

Is this a threat against my life? Admin, please ban freetime. She is nuts.

At least we do agree that you have mental problems.

What is her problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:09 pm 
Banned

BAN mhc; you have cause trouble since you have been here(all of one day!) on a continous basis! You have only came here, like a creeping roach to harass Freetime. ATTN: Administration, PLEASE take note of this character, MHC, and ban him; see, he's only here to harass Freetime! Ban Him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:33 pm 

It is too bad BIg Unit has access to so many IPs through his city job. THat makes it almost impossible to catch his stupid sock puppets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:32 am 
Banned

freetime wrote:
The mayor has done a LOT of things so far. I hope someone takes video of him at the Fest tonight so I can get a look at him for my collection.

Was he there? Did you get some pictures for your shrine?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:53 am 

Big Unit wrote:
freetime wrote:
The mayor has done a LOT of things so far. I hope someone takes video of him at the Fest tonight so I can get a look at him for my collection.

Was he there? Did you get some pictures for your shrine?

BIG UNIT CHANGED MY "QUOTE" FOR THE PURPOSES OF EMBARRASSING ME AND HARMING MY REPUTATION. I DID NOT SAY WHAT HE CLAIMS IN THIS POST.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:57 am 

Big Unit wrote:
She is running low on funds again so she will have to sue somebody to hold her over until her welfare check arrives.

This is a LIE. I am NOT on welfare. THis is intended to hurt my reputation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next