Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: PS!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:08 am 
Banned

PSSS~Look Mr. Cockraoch, MARKH, why would this administration want YOU, and the others back, when you all turned traitor, and left here en masse, to post at THE TIMES forum, when it went back up last year? Who needs your type of scum here, traitor?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:12 am 
Banned

Mary Lou wrote:
fREETIME WROTE:

Hermnn, Hermann,
Didn't you lose your mod job the same day you decided to start an attack thread on me? Isn't THIS thread motivated by your problem with me over what happened to you? I did not threaten to sue the Times., so your whole prmise is faulty. I DID complain about you, but did NOT threaten to sue. I asked if the Times condoned your sexist remarks made that day. If they perceived that as a legal threat, I must have hit the nail on the head with my complaint. I would have replied to your silliness sooner, but I just saw your post. I have had you on ignore since you were removed as a mod, but today looked at the Hammond forum without logging in so I saw it and responded.

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

hermann muenster wrote:
first of all mi amor -- get this straight ----
i am NOT mad. I didn't lose a ''job'' or get fired from a ''job''! And, too bad for the decent posters that there are no longer any moderators there to protect them from the likes of you.

Everyone knows you complained about the moderators and almost every poster that contradicted you in any way --

Everyone knows you have on numerous occasions threatened to sue anyone that crossed your path.

Free, if you had half an ounce of dignity -- you would be hiding your face with shame for what you have done to your reputation! Just take a peek at the dirty laundry thread about least favorite posters. Shame on you for making such a mockery of yourself.

You have completely lost any respect that anyone may have had for you -- you my dear, are at the bottom of the barrel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:15 am 
Banned

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:15 am 
Banned

markh wrote:
Let's get some truth here. You like the truth, right?

She doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:38 am 
Banned

And NEITHER do you KJ, nor that roach, called, markh. You two need to stay at that cesspool, called, THE TIMES Forum. I post there, but there are too many cockroaches there, and I can't kill'em all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:43 am 
Banned

Do I make myself clear, KJ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:04 pm 

I am NOT banned from any forum. Here's the last thing I posted on the Times board today:

http://www.nwitimes.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=17283

You'll see good old Mary Unit was there too, harrassing me.
The truth of the matter is Hermann and Markh overstepped their authority repeatedly on the Times board and both got kicked out of their mod jobs for it. EWhile you are looking at MY post on the Times link I prvided, notice the name of te moderator at the top of the page. NO HERMAN< NO MARKH. Because they are no longer in those positions, and I'm glad if I helped the Times make that move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:22 pm 

freetime wrote:
I am NOT banned from any forum. Here's the last thing I posted on the Times board today:

The truth of the matter is Hermann and Markh overstepped their authority repeatedly on the Times board and both got kicked out of their mod jobs for it. EWhile you are looking at MY post on the Times link I prvided, notice the name of te moderator at the top of the page. NO HERMAN< NO MARKH. Because they are no longer in those positions, and I'm glad if I helped the Times make that move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:20 pm 
Banned

freetime wrote:

:blah5: :blah5: :blah5: :blah5: :blah5:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:41 pm 

Image wrote:
I am NOT banned from any forum.

You're saying that you were not banned from the Times board for two weeks for slandering Ray Escamilla? markh was right. You have chosen to live in a delusional reality.
Image wrote:

Again, a delusional reality. PLEASE click on either of your two pictures. You will find helpful information for your mental problems. You may need this as well:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:32 am 
Banned

Makh is a MORON and TROLL like you mhc...you two pieces of crap are from the same hole. NOW, Free was only TEMPORARY banned for two weeks at THE TIMES, and not PERMANENTLY, which means the offense allegedly committed did not amount to much. As for delusional, you have acted in this way to come over HERE, and start your TROLL crap! Look moron, take your THORAZIN, and keep your troubles over there! Don't try to mess up this forum like you and Markh are doing at the TIMES forum! Over here, we all get along, unlike at the TIMES forum. So keep you punk azz over there, TROLL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 am 

expresso66 wrote:
Makh is a MORON and TROLL like you mhc...you two pieces of crap are from the same hole. NOW, Free was only TEMPORARY banned for two weeks at THE TIMES, and not PERMANENTLY, which means the offense allegedly committed did not amount to much. As for delusional, you have acted in this way to come over HERE, and start your TROLL crap! Look moron, take your THORAZIN, and keep your troubles over there! Don't try to mess up this forum like you and Markh are doing at the TIMES forum! Over here, we all get along, unlike at the TIMES forum. So keep you punk azz over there, TROLL.

??????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:38 am 

expresso66 wrote:

I mostly agree with you about one thing. Almost everyone gets along fine here. Everyone here hates freetime and you, and they think you're a cockroach and freetime is a miserable human being with mental issues. However, you are in class all your own, because the only thing stopping a bunch of people moving here from the Times board is your presence. Sometime soon, I hope the admin here does the right thing, and in the process makes this your avatar:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:54 am 
Banned

OK Admin, here's your chance. A lot of people are going to be looking around here this afternoon. They are NOT going to stick around when they see how the cockroach has infested this board like it used to do on the Times board. The Times did the right thing and squashed the cockroach. Please give it some thought as well. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:35 pm 

ADmin,
Please bear in mind the Times board had enough of Mark h and Hermann Muenster and removed them both as volunteer mods. You know who has been posting here for a long time now. I've been limiting my posting here lately because several others just won't stop their attacks on me, and I am tired of them. But I never leave completely.
PLease ignore all advice from Mark and Hermann, and I know you'll judge the comments of the rest of the usual suspects appropriately.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next