Post subject: New Topic.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:01 pm 
Banned

Anything interesting going on over here, besides..."...reported."

Post subject: Re: New Topic.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:04 pm 

UrRight wrote:
Anything interesting going on over here, besides..."...reported."

Nope, that's about it......exprASSo has pretty much destroyed every topic with his B.S., so as you can see, this Board is stagnant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:09 pm 
Banned

A whole, NEW Topic to abuse me, harass me, and everything else by Urright, the nutcase, and Big White, Lard Azz can do to me. AND THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THE FORUM! REPORTED! BANNED URright and BWG for this breaking of the Forum's rules for the 100th time!~~~~~~~~~~:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:28 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
A whole, NEW Topic to abuse me, harass me, and everything else by Urright, the nutcase, and Big White, Lard Azz can do to me. AND THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THE FORUM! REPORTED! BANNED URright and BWG for this breaking of the Forum's rules for the 100th time!~~~~~~~~~~:lol:

see what I mean?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:17 pm 
Banned

But the mod thinks he's amusing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:15 pm 
Banned

SEE, what I mean! BWG has no respect for the rules of the Forum; REPORTED!~~~~~:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:24 pm 

expresso66 wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:46 pm 
Banned

Are those ALIENS from Outer Space?~~~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:00 pm 

I think those are x-rays of the Supremes.

Post subject: Re: New Topic.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:35 pm 

Hi BWG!
you are right, expresso has pretty much destroyed every topic.
and you are right, about the Board being stagnant.

But if we ignore Expresso, and post, we can bring the Board back.

[quote="BigWhiteGuy"Nope, that's about it......exprASSo has pretty much destroyed every topic with his B.S., so as you can see, this Board is stagnant.[/quote]

When the government fears the People, that is Liberty.
When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny."
~ Thomas Jefferson
HOW TO FIX 2011 - REPEAT 1776

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:36 pm 

very true.
He is the Admin's pet.

KJ wrote:

When the government fears the People, that is Liberty.
When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny."
~ Thomas Jefferson
HOW TO FIX 2011 - REPEAT 1776

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:03 pm 

Martha wrote:
very true.
He is the Admin's pet.

KJ wrote:

Wouldn't be ironic if expresso was the administrator?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:37 am 
Banned

It's things like Martha, BWG, the racists like Mary Lou and Deelight who have destroyed this forum with their hate and spite. I'm not a hater like they are, so don't blame me.........you guys wrecked the TIMES forum, and now you want to do the same here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:10 am 

Towanda wrote:
Martha wrote:
very true.
He is the Admin's pet.

KJ wrote:

Wouldn't be ironic if expresso was the administrator?

OR, the administrator's kid?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:02 pm 

expresso66 wrote:

One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Expresso66. In the remainder of this letter, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world. I assume you already know that a sure-fire way to elicit derisive sneers, leers, and jeers from Expresso66 is to review the basic issues at the root of the debate, but I have something more important to tell you. While he might not vandalize our neighborhoods per se, Expresso66 finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that lame-brained nabobs of heathenism with stronger voices than minds would revert to bumptious behavior. But Expresso66's obloquies all stem from one, simple, faulty premise -- that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future.

To bring the matter closer to home, let me remind you that Expresso66 often recruits heinous, pathetic bloodsuckers who bring to Expresso66's cause new energy and a willingness to keep a close eye on those who look like they might think an unapproved thought. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that the Universe belongs to him by right, then there is truly no hope for you. We are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which stupid scum like Expresso66 are totally absent. The other road leads into the darkness of quislingism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? The answer may surprise you, especially when you consider that Expresso66 doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. He uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive.

We are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Expresso66. He is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own dictatorial ends. Why does he do that? This is an important question because his plans for the future are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. Plainly stated, I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Expresso66's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Expresso66's writings to know that Expresso66 used to complain about being persecuted. Now he is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that we must guide the world into an age of peace, justice, and solidarity. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly enlighten the mind of Man and improve him as a rational, moral, and social being. Nevertheless, I indisputably do have the will to recall the ideals of compassion, nonviolence, community, and cooperation. That's why I believe that if one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that I overheard one of Expresso66's sympathizers say, "All minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash." This quotation demonstrates the power of language, as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to create a world in which hedonism, teetotalism, and Maoism are all but forgotten. In case you have any doubts, by Expresso66's standards, if you have morals, believe that character counts, and actually raise your own children -- let alone teach them to be morally fit -- you're definitely a condescending cutthroat. My standards -- and I suspect yours as well -- are quite different from his. For instance, I suspect that if I may be so bold, I have a problem with Expresso66's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, he doesn't need to prove his claim that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, what I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of a loquacious wacko. It's a fact. In closing, we must work together to investigate the development of misoneism as a concept. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.