Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: expresso66 greatest posts
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:56 am 

here's one of my favorite..........
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Forum members~~URright, that, old d***** bag, has been let loose/escaped from her padded cell at the nut house. I've already informed the authorities that she is roaming around the Harbor section of East Chicago, where she is looking for her former lover, who use her, and then threw her to the dogs. However, she will soon be caught and hog tied, and be locked up in her padded room. This time, she will be hooked up with electrical wires, and will be shocked with the juice if she attempts to leave her room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:13 am 
Banned

My favorite

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Express66 wrote:

I was NEVER BANNED from anywhere, KJHo

Last edited by expresso66 on Thu May 10, 2007 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Subject: Two users banned
Posted: Jan 9, 2007 3:52 am

1. Fire Medic 911

Fiire medic 911 has been banned for threatening another board member.

The abuse has been reported to the user's internet providers.

2. Expresso 66

Expresso 66 has been banned for impersonating another board member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:20 am 
Banned

Doesn't this guy post anything else????? No wonder May1846 got banned from the TIMES forum; he has limited BRAIN power~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:43 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:05 pm 

I like this one. . . . . .

expresso66 wrote:
Quote:
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:34 pm Post subject:

I know you are, jack~off. Go, go back to your corner, the only place you know well.

and how's that tinfoil hat workin' out for ya?

Last edited by BigWhiteGuy on Sun May 20, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:39 pm 

This was a post from deelite to expresso66:

Quote:
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:45 pm Post subject:

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your mom had to get well-and-truly drunk before she could breast feed you. Nah, of course you would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

This still ranks as my ALL TIME "kick in the balls award".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:56 pm 

BigWhiteGuy wrote:

Quote:

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your mom had to get well-and-truly drunk before she could breast feed you. Nah, of course you would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

This still ranks as my ALL TIME "kick in the balls award".[/qu
that deserves a major award........Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:08 pm 

Mary Lou wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:

Quote:

This still ranks as my ALL TIME "kick in the balls award".[/qu
that deserves a major award........Image

MaryLou....Would you believe I have a lamp like that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:10 pm 

me too...LOL... one of my all time favorite movies........ have you ever seen the ref with denis leary, makes me laugh harder then some of expressos post.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:12 pm 
Banned

I just want to thank everyone for loving me; I'm sure this post will go far, and NEVER die!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:15 pm 
Banned

PSSS~~~SEE, folks how Mary Lou loves me.................eat your evil heart out BWG, and shine that lard azz of yours...it's dark where you live.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:27 pm 

BigWhiteGuy wrote:

Quote:

This still ranks as my ALL TIME "kick in the balls award".

If I am having a bad day, all I need to do is read what Deelite says about that lose Expresso and I feel better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:23 pm 
Banned

Then, let's have a little musica with it, and let's all clap our hands and stomp our feet, Hee Haw, Hee Haw, you little donkeys!~~~~~ :smt023 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt008~~~BTW, I'm SO boring to Deelight, that false prophetess, and phoney, that she/it writes an intensive, four paragraph analysis on me, and you BOZOS love to read it in order to get your cookies and jollies off! Ha! Ha! Ha! I ALWAYS have you people hanging...........! I WIN again, and AGAIN! PS~It seems that with all the responses Deelight has given to me in the past, and ALL the PMs she's wrote me(some very personal; she knows she can't have me, she's below me), she's had to crap out a lot of kidney stones! I wonder if her butt is still working!!!~~~LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:50 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:04 pm 

Expresso66 wrote:

BTW, I told you to d***** yourselve, not clean your azz out w/fire, despite the fact you NEED it!~~~