Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Merry Christmas...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:17 am 

Lois

Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:04 pm 

Same to you, Lois - and to all of you reading this!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:19 am 

LoisLane wrote:

Lois

sparkles always refers to you as an 'aging spinster'. If this is what an aging spinster looks like, then keep spinning!

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 am 
Banned

happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Lois

sparkles always refers to you as an 'aging spinster'. If this is what an aging spinster looks like, then keep spinning!

Absolutely. BarneyFrank60438 also has negative things to say about her appearance.....I guess 50+ years in the relentless "pursuit of pecker" will do that to an old man.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:04 pm 

Like I care what Sprinkles and the ol' PeterPuffer60438 say about ANYTHING...
(except for what is written in my signature)

Lois

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:51 pm 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:53 pm 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 pm 

Couldn't resist...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:46 pm 

happy jack wrote:

r11 wrote:
Absolutely. BarneyFrank60438 also has negative things to say about her appearance.....I guess 50+ years in the relentless "pursuit of pecker" will do that to an old man.

LoisLane wrote:

Seems like the only thing more superficial than this Christmas thread would be the all the supposed friends of two deceased members of this forum who came forward after the fact to use their deaths to take swipes at current and former members of this forum.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:32 pm 

deelight wrote:
happy jack wrote:

r11 wrote:

LoisLane wrote:

Seems like the only thing more superficial than this Christmas thread would be the all the supposed friends of two deceased members of this forum who came forward after the fact to use their deaths to take swipes at current and former members of this forum.

As I see it, there was nothing 'superficial' about not coming forward before the fact, as those individuals were alive and quite capable of defending themselves without outside assistance. And I’m not quite sure why you are lumping me in as a ‘friend’ to those two individuals, as I disagreed with them probably more often than I agreed with them. As far as coming forward after the fact, well, quite frankly, that is precisely when they did need someone to come to their defense, as they were being attacked by cowards who assumed that, because the individuals were dead, said cowards wouldn’t be challenged for their attacks. It was merely a case of speaking for those who could no longer speak for themselves.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:06 am 
Banned

deelight wrote:

We were not friends, but we never attacked her while she was still alive. Had we joined in on the hatred, I know that would have pleased a complete POS like you. As for the other guy, I don't care for potheads, especially those who boast about their drug usage..... but again, never attacked him. Matt Lappdogg is a waste product and an empty human being, and he conducted himself as such in the wake of that mans death . No surprise that you continually align yourself with, and defend these dregs. You're one of the worst of them.
Let's also not forget that, for no apparent reason other than to be accepted by JerrySandusky60438 and all the other losers like yourself, Stupid48 happily attacked her while she was alive as well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:48 am 

deelight wrote:
I was thinking about changing my signature line, but as long as it "angers" you and the syphilitic, old sodomite that wrote it, I have decided that "it stays"...

You can take that to the infested, dust bowl of a discussion board, and share with your allies...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:59 am 
Banned

LoisLane wrote:
deelight wrote:
I was thinking about changing my signature line, but as long as it "angers" you and the syphilitic, old sodomite that wrote it, I have decided that "it stays"...

You can take that to the infested, dust bowl of a discussion board, and share with your allies...

It does anger him......you can count on it. The lonely old dick lover can post all the smiley faces he wants about how much he loves the negative attention....but know this.....if he could, he'd have all of you banned in a second from every board on which you criticize him. You know it's true and he knows it's true. That's how much he really loves it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:23 pm 

r11 wrote:
It does anger him......you can count on it. The lonely old dick lover can post all the smiley faces he wants about how much he loves the negative attention....but know this.....if he could, he'd have all of you banned in a second from every board on which you criticize him. You know it's true and he knows it's true. That's how much he really loves it.
I just went over there to check out your statement, and specifically the Artie's Mailbag. Almost immediately I got a "Drop-It" trojan, all the bells and whistles went off, and I had to run a scan. I naturally caught it.

Note to the Admin of that board...it is a FELONY to purposely infect another computer with malware/virus software. A report has been sent along with your IP address, and date/time of the infection.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:04 pm 
Banned

LoisLane wrote:
r11 wrote:
I just went over there to check out your statement, and specifically the Artie's Mailbag. Almost immediately I got a "Drop-It" trojan, all the bells and whistles went off, and I had to run a scan. I naturally caught it.

Note to the Admin of that board...it is a FELONY to purposely infect another computer with malware/virus software. A report has been sent along with your IP address, and date/time of the infection.

The elderly Lansing Homo is quoting this board over there as well. That won't sit well with mentalpatient h.