Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:56 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:20 am
Posts: 1575
Ok guys, this one is going to be a long one. It's a never ending bountiful source of hypocrisy at it's finest.

Moby Grape wrote:
Why don't you just shut up with the attacks and insults and ''actually'' discredit any of the items on the list?

you can't


Feel free to add to the list. There's thousands of posts worth.

This gem is one of the more recent ones from today actually.

Moby Grape wrote:
our southern state ranchers, farmers and border patrol agents are being gunned down with weapons these fücks let go across the border purposely on orders from the HNIC.

and now parading around the freaks, dykes, faggots and drag queens that work for them is their top priority?

welcome to obama land


As the title says, Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...

_________________
Defender of the Forum - Recovering Liberal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:20 am
Posts: 1575
Oh we got a real gem today my friends.

Moby Grape wrote:
I post current events in the Nation & World forum just about everyday with the intent of starting up a debate.

Sometimes I make my comments and other times I ask a question.

Arc and Jarhead respond with their thoughts, opinions and questions as well do a couple of other members.


Ok, so try not to laugh too hard. Today we get the lovely post, "US LIBERALS REALLY ARE THE DUMBEST CREATURES ON THE PLANET" in which Moby shares with us a really caustic article from our friends over in the UK. Sometimes he makes his comments and other times he asks a question. Today he does neither.

Please let us not forget this gem either.

Moby Grape wrote:
Why don't you just shut up with the attacks and insults and ''actually'' discredit any of the items on the list?

_________________
Defender of the Forum - Recovering Liberal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:25 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:17 pm
Posts: 3800
Here is one of my recent responses to Moby's idiotic posts. The d-ouche bag is an angry,senile fool who hides behind a screen name spewing hate.

sparks wrote:
Right,Moby. Only a moron-loser like you would think we need more pathetic,frightened cowards who shoot unarmed teenagers in the back.

_________________
In the end, everything will be OK. If it's not OK, it's not the end.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:49 pm
Posts: 9660
Location: Stupid Liberals!
sparks wrote:
Here is one of my recent responses to Moby's idiotic posts. The d-ouche bag is an angry,senile fool who hides behind a screen name spewing hate.

sparks wrote:
Right,Moby. Only a moron-loser like you would think we need more pathetic,frightened cowards who shoot unarmed teenagers in the back.


Gee Sparky as long as you are busy showing your response to posts you feel are idiotic and posted by members who you lovingly refer to as d-ouche bags, angry, senile old fools, perhaps now you are ready to explain your post from earlier that I have enquired about several times before.

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Don't forget, this instability in the Middle East originated under Jimmah Carter.

Oh really? Please enlighten us as to when and how this occurred. I can't wait to hear how a right-wing loser moron attempts to explain history.

Dear Stupid,

Have the events concerning the Shah of Iran and the Hostage Crisis gone down the old memory hole for you?

Image

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:52 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:17 pm
Posts: 3800
deelight wrote:
Ok guys, this one is going to be a long one. It's a never ending bountiful source of hypocrisy at it's finest.

Moby Grape wrote:
Why don't you just shut up with the attacks and insults and ''actually'' discredit any of the items on the list?

you can't


Feel free to add to the list. There's thousands of posts worth.

This gem is one of the more recent ones from today actually.

Moby Grape wrote:
our southern state ranchers, farmers and border patrol agents are being gunned down with weapons these fücks let go across the border purposely on orders from the HNIC.

and now parading around the freaks, dykes, faggots and drag queens that work for them is their top priority?

welcome to obama land


As the title says, Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...

_________________
In the end, everything will be OK. If it's not OK, it's not the end.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:17 am 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:32 pm
Posts: 394
Sparks..you've claimed over and over and over that you are not a rotund, barrel-shaped, gorilla of a man. Yet, the profile picture on your facebook page is that of a fellow who has clearly consumed 4000+ calories a day for many a year. The line from the right cheek down the chin and neck is nearly straight. There is no indentation whatsoever which would indicate that the neck and face is anything other than one solid mass of pizza, nachos, & beer, with real bad 70's hair attached to it. The belly is visible way, way past the chair. The upturned thumb which is no doubt signaling that indeed you will take the 2500 calorie bacon burger with extra fries, looks like a swollen appendage attached to 20 pounds of cookie dough. If that picture is indeed a picture of you...I have some bad news spunk....YOU'RE FAT. Real fat.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:26 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:19 pm
Posts: 13802
r11 wrote:
Sparks..you've claimed over and over and over that you are not a rotund, barrel-shaped, gorilla of a man. Yet, the profile picture on your facebook page is that of a fellow who has clearly consumed 4000+ calories a day for many a year. The line from the right cheek down the chin and neck is nearly straight. There is no indentation whatsoever which would indicate that the neck and face is anything other than one solid mass of pizza, nachos, & beer, with real bad 70's hair attached to it. The belly is visible way, way past the chair. The upturned thumb which is no doubt signaling that indeed you will take the 2500 calorie bacon burger with extra fries, looks like a swollen appendage attached to 20 pounds of cookie dough. If that picture is indeed a picture of you...I have some bad news spunk....YOU'RE FAT. Real fat.


:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Read his latest signature?

Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative. - John Stuart Mill

Think he's aware that most of the business's that sparks and his union brothers are employed by are owned by Conservatives?
:smt005

_________________
Has Obama ever won a free and fair election based on the merits of his ideas?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group