Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Taxpayers Pay $101,000 for Pelosi's In-Flight Food, Booze
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm 

sparks wrote:
The real hypocrites are the tools who have health care and protest so that other Americans can't get it.

sparks wrote:
This country offers all kinds of opportunity for anyone who is willing to work. When are you going to realize your life sucks because of the choices you have made?

I was going to post this, but I see that I was beaten to the punch.

But I'll post it anyway.

Hey Spunk, you do realize that all that extra tonnage you lug around is a drain on the health care system, don't you?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 pm 

sparks wrote:
Why do you even bother to post at all,dumbass? Your basic message can be summed up in a couple sentences. You think every politician is corrupt. You live paycheck to paycheck and blame your financial problems on high taxes. You blame the political system for everything that is wrong with your life. This country offers all kinds of opportunity for anyone who is willing to work. When are you going to realize your life sucks because of the choices you have made?

First you fat lazy union Hammond trash slob, you don't know me at all. You are correct, I can't think of one good use for a politician and yes I do believe that EVERY politician is corrupt. However it's the ones who are most corrupt and don't even think they need to hide it, they believe it's their money. Who said anything about financial problems; once again you say things about people you know nothing about because it's the only response you can come up with. If you wanted to respond and impress me and everyone else out here why don't you justify the actions of this useless corrupt b!tch?
You are correct, this country does provide ample opportunity for anyone who is willing to work, and we got silver spoon politicians trying to take it all from us. In fact you got it all wrong, if I was a lazy slob like you, I would be in total support of these corrupt politicians and I would have my hand out for some of that free Obama Money $$.
My question to you is why do you waste time posting, you never defend the actions of the politicians in which you support and voted for, instead you claim that everyone is broke and living pay check to pay check living in a trailer... I'm guessing this is because you are that insecure with your own life so you have to say those things about people you know anything about. We are all still waiting to see your justifications related to the b!tch in this post.. I know I am!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:07 pm 

sparks :munky2: wrote:
The real hypocrites are the tools who have health care and protest so that other Americans can't get it.

Oh this is good you stupid Obama suckazz... I do have health care and always have, that is because I have a job you ignorant t***. You are a brain dead idiot, I can't wait until peole like you feel the pain of what you are doing to this country, you will suffer the most!

Last edited by Politician's R Liars on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:15 pm 

sparks wrote:

sparks :withstupid: wrote:

This country offers all kinds of opportunity for anyone who is willing to work.

Image :withstupid: :withstupid:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm 

Politician's R Liars wrote:
sparks wrote:
Why do you even bother to post at all,dumbass? Your basic message can be summed up in a couple sentences. You think every politician is corrupt. You live paycheck to paycheck and blame your financial problems on high taxes. You blame the political system for everything that is wrong with your life. This country offers all kinds of opportunity for anyone who is willing to work. When are you going to realize your life sucks because of the choices you have made?

First you fat lazy union Hammond trash slob, you don't know me at all. You are correct, I can't think of one good use for a politician and yes I do believe that EVERY politician is corrupt. However it's the ones who are most corrupt and don't even think they need to hide it, they believe it's their money. Who said anything about financial problems; once again you say things about people you know nothing about because it's the only response you can come up with. If you wanted to respond and impress me and everyone else out here why don't you justify the actions of this useless corrupt b!tch?
You are correct, this country does provide ample opportunity for anyone who is willing to work, and we got silver spoon politicians trying to take it all from us. In fact you got it all wrong, if I was a lazy slob like you, I would be in total support of these corrupt politicians and I would have my hand out for some of that free Obama Money $$.
My question to you is why do you waste time posting, you never defend the actions of the politicians in which you support and voted for, instead you claim that everyone is broke and living pay check to pay check living in a trailer... I'm guessing this is because you are that insecure with your own life so you have to say those things about people you know anything about. We are all still waiting to see your justifications related to the b!tch in this post.. I know I am!

Hey dumbass, I very rarely post about other poster's incomes. In fact, I singled you out based on all the whining you used to do on the Times board about your job, your commute, your divorce, all the taxes you pay, blah,blah,blah. The fact is that losers like you will never have any impact on our world because the only thing you are really good at is whining about how much life sucks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:58 pm 

sparksImage wrote:
Hey dumbass, I very rarely post about other poster's incomes. In fact, I singled you out based on all the whining you used to do on the Times board about your job, your commute, your divorce, all the taxes you pay, blah,blah,blah. The fact is that losers like you will never have any impact on our world because the only thing you are really good at is whining about how much life sucks.

"Singled me out", shall we take a walk through the message board, you do it to everyone when you can't answer questions or have an intelligent conversation about why you choose to go through life with your head up your azz. You've been asked direct questions about your political party and you fail to answer.

Now about the Times board and me... this is more of your usual bullsh!t, because I've never b1tched about my commute or divorce because I have never been divorced and I don't have a "commute". I do bitch about taxes, just like everyone else who doesn't like getting f'd in the azz by corrupt politicians, like the ones you vote for. See we don't all have lazy azz union jobs like you where we can sit on our lazy fat azz and say, "it's not my job".... So you go back to your cozy Hammond slum and lick a photo of Obama's azz...

Unless you care to make an attempt to justify this b!tch and this crazy spending?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 am 

P.A.L., pay no attention to the fat union slob behind the internet curtain. The pious hypocrit hath no credibility.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 am 

sparks wrote:

really?...

this guy will stand for hours in a picket line simply to prevent others from working his job for half the money and twice the quality.

Just for once I'd like to see one this guy justify his wages in his own words..

talk about ''damn good comedy''

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:19 am 

Politician's R Liars wrote:
sparks wrote:

"Singled me out", shall we take a walk through the message board, you do it to everyone when you can't answer questions or have an intelligent conversation about why you choose to go through life with your head up your azz. You've been asked direct questions about your political party and you fail to answer.

Now about the Times board and me... this is more of your usual bullsh!t, because I've never b1tched about my commute or divorce because I have never been divorced and I don't have a "commute". I do bitch about taxes, just like everyone else who doesn't like getting f'd in the azz by corrupt politicians, like the ones you vote for. See we don't all have lazy azz union jobs like you where we can sit on our lazy fat azz and say, "it's not my job".... So you go back to your cozy Hammond slum and lick a photo of Obama's azz...
Unless you care to make an attempt to justify this b!tch and this crazy spending?

Hey SFB's, the fact is that you can dish it out but you can't handle it when someone returns fire. You insulted me first at the start of this thread and now your panties are in a bunch because I RESPONDED. Don't blame me because your life sucks. Have a nice day,moron.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:32 am 

sparks wrote:

really?...

tell us sparks....why will you stand for hours in a picket line simply to prevent others from performing your job for half the money and twice the quality?..what makes you think you're so special?

Just for once I'd like to see you justify your wages in your own words....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:

really?...

tell us sparks....why will you stand for hours in a picket line simply to prevent others from performing your job for half the money and twice the quality?..what makes you think you're so special?Just for once I'd like to see you justify your wages in your own words....

This is the second time you've brought up my wages so I'm starting to think you are a bit jealous there,pal. Is there something wrong in Mobyland? Is your failing business no longer able to put food on the table?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:56 pm 

sparks wrote:
Don't blame me because your life sucks. Have a nice day,moron.

How can anyone's life suck more than yours, Spunk? You live in Hammond in a crummy house near what used to be a gang bar and now will most likely turn in to a decaying hulk. You're fat. You have a routine, work-a-day job and you offer little more than a 22-year-old kid fresh out of Ivy Tech. If you could use your Christ-like powers to resurrect an electrician that died in 1928, he could peform 98% of the duties you can with no sweat. You've doomed your daughter to a life of mediocrity by staying in Hammond and allowing her to reamain enrolled in one of the worst school systems in a state ranked very near the bottom of the country in terms of educational achievment. She'll be lucky to get a Fowler-level job with the city.

Are you frustrated at the corner into which you've painted yourself and your family? You should be.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:51 am 

sparksImage wrote:
Hey SFB's, the fact is that you can dish it out but you can't handle it when someone returns fire. You insulted me first at the start of this thread and now your panties are in a bunch because I RESPONDED. Don't blame me because your life sucks. Have a nice day,moron.

Well it's obvious you will NEVER defend or comment on the people in which you voted for who are taking advantage of the American people. Instead you have to talk about other people whom you do not know and suggest everyone else has a sh!tty life. You know when people have to continue to suggest others are unhappy and miserable, perhaps maybe it's your life that sucks? In every area of this board where specific questions are being asked about specific issues concerning our corrupt government you never have anything intelligent to say, specifically to support the people you voted for, why is that?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 am 

sparks wrote:
This is the second time you've brought up my wages so I'm starting to think you are a bit jealous there,pal. Is there something wrong in Mobyland?

No, I 'm not jealous sparks but nice try....

This is however the second time I've brought up your quote about hypocrites denying others health care.

We are not denying anybody anything...we just don't believe we should be forced to pay for medical care for people who are perfectly capable of getting up off their collective lazy asses and paying for it themselves...but whose political representatives who do everything in their power to keep these folks on the plantation in oprdeer to buy their votes.

So...how do you figure WE are denying anything in the first place?...is this what your ''club'' tells you to say?....I seriously doubt you can even begin to explain how you came up with that notion.

The REAL truth sparks?

It's YOU who is denying these people sparks...

I can find a hundred people who would be willing to do YOUR JOB...WHO ARE JUST AS QUALIFIED... IF NOT MORE....and WHO WILL DO IT FOR HALF of what you get paid...

I know this for a fact....I see these folks come through my door every week begging for work...

just so they can purchase their own health insurance.

but you ACTIVELY form pickets line to prevent it.....

So just who is the hypocrite sparks?

Would you be willing to allow more and more of these folks to work at your job without having to join your club if it means them getting health insurance?

Or are you afraid to justify your wages...or that you CAN'T

Or are you are just too goddamn stupid to understand the issue...

AND FYI:....when I have to relocate to a neighborhood down the street from a tavern where it's patrons are killing each other so much that I have to float a petition around just to get the city to close it down and you see me start posting the time and place for crime watch meetings....THAT, will be an indication something is wrong in ''Mobyland''....cheers!